Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 Weirdest things on FMH2013

Dec

lol I found two identical players. But their stats are different, their position is slightly different. And one's half German.

Screenshot_2013-05-02-11-48-41_zps411f7d

Screenshot_2013-05-02-11-48-46_zps287321

Screenshot_2013-05-02-11-48-51_zps4e93fc

Screenshot_2013-05-02-11-48-56_zpsc84237

Flu Outbreak:

DSC_2129_zps63fb7008.jpg

First time I've seen this and it made me laugh, problem is though i think my squad has swine flu because ever since these players got flu everyone seems to be getting it :(. It's also rather funny seeing the injury icon due to the flu haha

The most weirdest thing is if you score more than 250 goals in a season it ruins the game some how LOL

see the goals in the league and Cup andcheck the history on the bottom LOL....

Screenshot_2013-05-09-02-36-48.png

I might have mentioned this somewhere previously but if you start with Treviso they have two players with the exact same name and position and what not. Can't remember about stats or anything though.

That's my boy!

I considered him after you mentioned his name for some challenge.... the biggest + point was he would rarely get injured.... that means he can play almost every match.... ;)

649 goals in 3 seasons still 4 matches to go....LOL...

kind weird he went 74 games without getting a single goal.

Not to mention, if you add up the games above the previous stats, it's 71. Not 74. lol sorry you had to cheat. And you messed up on the header too. There's a light blue strip that is a dead give away it has been edited.

Nice try though.

kind weird he went 74 games without getting a single goal.

Not to mention, if you add up the games above the previous stats, it's 71. Not 74. lol sorry you had to cheat. And you messed up on the header too. There's a light blue strip that is a dead give away it has been edited.

Nice try though.

Maybe he got 255 goals on that season? Because at international level if you get 255 goals it resets back to 0... I'm in no doubt he's cheated though :P.

Haha. It's possible.. If I did it with Benzia, whose a fantastic player. But is not the best striker in the game by no means. Then someone could easily do 250 with another player like Neymar or someone.

haha Brazil is hard. But it's the Sao Paulo State that fucks it up.

I had an idea that I was going to replace all of the Sao Paulo state teams with the big clubs like Barca and R. Madrid.

To make the Sao Paulo state kind of like the Champions League or something. That way Brazil would be the hardest challenge ever.

I think if I did that, and did a 1k challenge there or something. It should count. Due to me making it harder to complete.

haha. I might actually look into doing it, tbh. Might be really fun to attempt a challenge with it.

Who knows, if it becomes really hard. I could be a mandatory requirement for the 1k challenge in the future  :P(probably not)

I'd love to see the idea although I couldn't allow it in the leader board, if you let one in you let them all in and all that.

Haha. Alright, fair enough. I'd still attempt it though. Would actually be pretty fun.

Who knows, a challenge could be made out of it. "The Impossible, Impossible 1k Challenge". Mandatory download of the changes file.

Flu Outbreak:

DSC_2129_zps63fb7008.jpg

First time I've seen this and it made me laugh, problem is though i think my squad has swine flu because ever since these players got flu everyone seems to be getting it :(. It's also rather funny seeing the injury icon due to the flu haha

Swine flu was the biggest failure of a new strain of flu as far as causing death in humans and was relatively easy to deal with (the most recent strain, that is) :P

I have two Martinez' and two Rodriguez's so try to avoid playing the four at the same time.

I have 2 Carlos Torres' ... one is an Argentinian wing back who plays on both sides, the other a Spanish AM RLC.

Played the wing back in the hole behing the striker yesterday .... he was on a "7" until I realised my mistake and swapped the team around

I have two Martinez' and two Rodriguez's so try to avoid playing the four at the same time.

I have 2 Carlos Torres' ... one is an Argentinian wing back who plays on both sides, the other a Spanish AM RLC.

Played the wing back in the hole behing the striker yesterday .... he was on a "7" until I realised my mistake and swapped the team around

Change name with Save Editor :P

Flu Outbreak:

DSC_2129_zps63fb7008.jpg

Swine flu was the biggest failure of a new strain of flu as far as causing death in humans and was relatively easy to deal with (the most recent strain, that is) :P

Lmao says you.... Researches thought the death toll was only 18,500. But new studies suggest it was closer to  151,700 to 575,500.

The 18,500 was only laboratory confirmed. The other one took into account all flu related deaths, flu related symptoms and cross-referenced data base off of that countries average respiratory infection and cardiovascular disease deaths.

Sorry for the REALLY off-topic reply. But the swine flu was very serious. And shouldn't be called a failure or easy to beat. It's disrespectful to the 600,000 people that have died because of it.

Now, get on your knees and pray for each individual, Kera  :P

My missus had swine flu :(, thankfully she was okay after a few days but that week was the longest we'd been apart in 4 years haha. 

Anyway back on topic.

Look, I have to reply, what I meant is it didn't pose a similar threat to say the Bird Flu outbreak previous to that, media were making out swine flu to be something like 10x more deadly until it was figured out that that was hardly the case...

When I said "failure" I meant as far as flu goes it was going backwards...

And to put an FMH Spin on it (well football), then lets say sold Ronaldo and bought...

You get the idea :P