• Give tobinho a shot so there's a final

Round 2 results

Lewiitom 104 vs Aszhez 97

Afahrezaaa 92 vs Tobinho 114

Scott 93 vs Anfieldsquirrel 97

Merlionmaple96 90 vs Ollie31415 97

Congrats AS

Can you put up the scoring system as I can't see why i've lost tbh :D

Gutted...thought I had done pretty well, but I guess going out in the third round of the German Cup really hurt :( Great Job though Ollie! How many games did you lose all season? I lost 3 (1 in the Cup, 1 in the Champions League and 1 in the League Proper) 7 draws though, that was the difference in the end I guess!

Oh yeah, and what tactic did you use? I used a 5-2-1-2 that worked great, Lewa scored 40 goals...

Well I won the German cup and league (lost one in the league drew 5) and got to the champions league semi final losing to Real Madrid 4-3 although I won the first leg 3-1, I used an odd tactic with 4 at the back with the left back in wing back position 2 centre mids one right winger (no left winger) attacking mid and two strikers, don't ask me how that works :D unlucky btw it was very close!!

Yeah I won the league but you had more points (I lost 1 and drew 7), Got overconfident in the German Cup and was knocked out in round three...really should have made the champions league final. I beat Shalke in the first leg of the semis 3-0 but picked up 2 reds in the second leg and ended up losing it 6-0. I know it was crazy!!!

Eogh I feel for you mate, congrats to everyone else who got though!

Any news on when the next challenge will be posted AS?

One team, One name!

First of all, sorry for the delay. I've been busy today.

Atlhetico Madrid and Tottenham Hotspurs have both undertaken a strange transfer policy. Their owners have requested that there managers should only sign players with one name. The owner will pick the name they can use, but he's not being too harsh as managers are allowed to sign players with a variation to the set name.

the aim of this challenge is to manage your respective teams but you can only use ONE NAME! You can use variations of these names also, these will be stated below. This isn't the most challenging challenge, but it almost guarantees that you have to sell star players and sign stars of lesser ability.

Anfieldsquirrel vs Lewiitom - Tottenham Hotspurs - John

We have to sign players with the first name of John. Such players can have variations like;

Jon

Jonathan

Jonathan

Jonny

Johnny

Joni

Jonni

But these have to be first name only.

Tobinho vs Ollie31415 - Athletico Madrid - David

You have sign players with the name of David. You can use players with variations like;

Dave

Davide

Davy

Davey

Dudu

I know it's less variations but oh we'll.

Good luck lads. PM me results by Thursday 21st please

So we can only use money we got from the players we've sold (and the money we get to start of with)?

Correct.

Tobinho - well aslong as they don't play for you do whatever you want with them.

Ill post the challenge soon.

Scott - league points + cup rounds won.

Oh I thought we would of got more points for winning cups.

Good luck in the semi final :D