Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 FMH13 General Discussion

anfieldsquirrel

Because Neymar and Ozil are better. I don't use Ronaldo anymore and can't keep tending to his every wish because of his reputation. He asked for 550k a week when his value was at less than $20m. I'm not paying him that money to sit on the bench when he's retiring in a few years. And because his stamina will fall down into orange next year guaranteed.

Also signed Messi for $35m. He was surprisingly helpful.

He isn't a full time starter but I will be planning on using him at least every 4 games.

For such low teamwork, he has contributed to assisting goals pretty nicely.

actually i put 30 year old Messi on IT and he's even better. So he's now a full time starter

Messi is absolutely amazing, seriously- he's one of the better lone Strikers out there (Neymar does top him once 24+) and when he's older he's good out wide or as an APM as those Mental stats will never die ;D

Yea. He was good when I got him, but Ozil and Neymar were slightly better. But I played Messi anyways over Ozil. Put Messi on IT and now he's better than both.

absolute steal at $35m.

Yea it is. His pace is still 20 right now.

Neymar + Messi = best wingers ever.

Especially when they're both on IT and Neymar is in his prime.

Glorious combo for 1k challenge(have to make sure Messi's player role is set so he doesn't get a lot of goals because he has low teamwork). I have Messi on wide mid and the first game I put him in he gets 2 assists for my striker.

I'm glad I sold Ronaldo. Practically got Messi for $7m. But money wasn't an option. He accepted $240k a week also,. I would have played him $400k+..

Especially since Ronaldo wanted $550k.

I don't usually play Messi if I'm doing a 1k challenge. Because I find he's too greedy and goal happy no matter what role and position he's in.

He's averaging 1.55 in league matches for the first half of this season, what dyou expect? :P

I thought that too. But he's actually gotten his teamwork from 11 to 14 which helps immensely.

But I got him towards the end of the season, I guess I will really see how he does.

Mess I scored 9 goals in 9 games last season for me.Only because my player had international duty for 3 games and messi didn't. So he was my striker and got 6 goals in a match,

Neymar got 14 goals and 38 assists in 52 games..

Ozil on the other hand, 10 goals and only 10 assists in 47 games.

If Messi starts scoring too much I might have to bench him, loan him or sell him. But I doubt that will happen.

Hi guys,

This may seem a dumb question but is there any way I can increase the amount of saves I can have?

I am playing Fmh 2013 on android and have quite a few teams I would like to try. I know you have the 4 manual saves but what about the two auto save slots?

the auto save slots save the game on a weekly basis or monthly, so you may be able to do a career and not save it over any of the four manual saves, and the career will be in the auto save slots

Ya you can have 5. 4 manual and 1 auto. When playing manual, turn auto save off. When playing the auto save turn it on.

But if I'm not mistaken, isn't the game saved every season regardless of auto save?

At least it was like that in my experience.

That's what I do... I back them up every season and if I get bored of them and think i'm going to play it again I back it up and save something else over it.

Can anybody tell me what age regens are when they first come into the game? Think I found Beckhams but not too sure he's 16 and west brom want 400k. The scout says he does not have the potential to succeed at the club. Do they always say that with young regens ? Cheers

Can anybody tell me what age regens are when they first come into the game? Think I found Beckhams but not too sure he's 16 and west brom want 400k. The scout says he does not have the potential to succeed at the club. Do they always say that with young regens ? Cheers

I wouldnt listen to your scouts, they dont know anything.

Look, a scout report is based on a player's reputation...

As soon as the regen starts playing matches his reputation will shoot up- I got a regen, he got a few 8s by luck, thanks I'll take that cash, I ran away with $8M for a completely rubbish regen.

Look at stats not scout reports... Because some low potential guys can become complete bosses

Just seen the news about the Trequarista being added

Can anyone confirm the differences between this role and a players playing behind the striker who has the role of APM ?

Also how do ppl see the APM roles on the wings working ?

Does anyone know why when the opposing team's player gets a red card, they're allowed to substitute him, but when my player gets red carded, I can't?

They usually substitute someone else, not the player with the red card. They'll take off a striker or something then bring on a player of the same position as the guy that got sent off :)

Yea that makes sense.

But I swore I saw them replace a guy getting red carded before. I guess I'll have to check next time an opponent is red carded and they make a substitute.

AI generally handicap themselves, especially when already losing- why would you take your striker off, might aswell go for all or nothing :P

Otherwise they get nothing anyhow :P

Can anyone confirm the differences between this role and a players playing behind the striker who has the role of APM ?

Trequarista - They use movement to get space and often drift to wings. They act as a creative support with a free role so need lots of space.

Advanced Playmaker on wings - It will be like Juan Mata last season for Chelsea, the team try to pass him the ball and he can drift inside or pick out a deadly pass but not a cross. Lots of diagonal balls will be expected.

Look, a scout report is based on a player's reputation...

As soon as the regen starts playing matches his reputation will shoot up- I got a regen, he got a few 8s by luck, thanks I'll take that cash, I ran away with $8M for a completely rubbish regen.

Look at stats not scout reports... Because some low potential guys can become complete bosses

If you're a top team most players shoot up in value, on past games when in the top league I'd buy loads of youngsters loan them out and then selll them to make a few million off of them, even though I never spend it :lol:

Just finished my first season on FMH with Ajax.

Won the Eredivisie comfortably and the Dutch Super Cup. Lost the Dutch Cup final to PSV and got knocked out of the Champions League on penalties in the 2nd Round to Chelsea.

Kolbeinn Sigthorsson had a good year, winning the golden boot, POTY and YPOTY.

Trequarista - They use movement to get space and often drift to wings. They act as a creative support with a free role so need lots of space.

Advanced Playmaker on wings - It will be like Juan Mata last season for Chelsea, the team try to pass him the ball and he can drift inside or pick out a deadly pass but not a cross. Lots of diagonal balls will be expected.

Cheers Dec

So it would maybe be pointless to play a TreQ with wingers perhaps

Maybe better playing ahead of a 3 central midfielders

Will this role only be available to the player in the hole behind the forward(s)

.... If so then daft as it sounds you could play 2 of them :)

I would guess bad.

A lot of wingers will poach on your goals.

Does anyone know how the player part exchange works?

Like if I want to buy a player for x amount of dollars and include a player, how come no players show up when other times they do?

Like how does it work exactly. Or how do they choose which players can be exchanged?