Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 The Community IOS 1000 Goal Challenge Career Thread:

Ashez

Hey guys I apologise will all my heart. I'm leaving Vibe for reasons so that's why I haven't been active. I can't get the files to work. I've tried everything that everyone of ye have helped me with. Im sorry but I don't know what to do :(

There you go RAC, cheers JS :)

From now on can the save be hosted on another site other than Vibe please, the one JS has used will do nicely. Cheers.

There you go RAC, cheers JS :)

From now on can the save be hosted on another site other than Vibe please, the one JS has used will do nicely. Cheers.

No, any save that's uploaded should be uploaded to vibe, it's always been that way (unless the file is too large)

Why? Surely it should just be available to members of this site? If everyone has to upload it elsewhere then there's not really any point in the save game download section being there.

It SHOULDN'T be in the downloads area of Vibe and should be hosted on DropBox, MediaFire or something similar. These are aimed at one person or not the majority and is for a specific purpose therefore it shouldn't be with the files Vibe provides as they are aimed at EVERYONE and as it will make it harder to find things, use by space and bandwidth. It is the same as a forum having a thread per career update.

I agree with Dec.

It's the same reason why I request people to use an outside filehost when they give me their saves. Because I remember Dec saying to not use Vibe as a dropbox. 
And I agree. If a person wants to download the save(for whatever reason). It's here.

But I don't see why someone would want to download it when there are updates here that show the progress.

But it probably wasn't my place to get involved in a conversation that has seem to have ended. So I apologize.

Season 2024/2025

Before seeing how Carlos fared, the teams domination is once again shown below. This is all due to the the team everybody has assembled over the years.

Dutch Super Cup:

IjxTJGk.png

European Super Cup:

oG1ma7O.png

Club World Championship:

yVNouyr.png

Dutch Cup:

OgBpw5m.png

Dutch League:

VRBgYK6.png

Champions League:

BQENgG8.png

Now on to the main man.

His season tally:

ksyNajG.png

Which leaves him on:

6Gv8AM1.png

So after the season he lies on 934 goals.

Let's check how he has got on for Mexico over the years:

xktblqQ.png

As a result Fierro's stats are as follows:

Total Games Played: 774

Total Goals Scored: 1000

Apologies for the huge images. That is now the challenge completed after almost 7 months.

Would anyone like to now continue the save or just want it uploaded?

YES!! Amazing lads! I'm over joyed that as a community we managed to get this done! I'm bursting with pride atm :D. Seriously delighted :D.

As for RAC an amazing season mate, congratz :D

One of the things i had hoped to come from this was encouraging members to do the 1kc on there own :).

Should we leave the save here or continue until he retires etc?

Could you upload the save either way and post the link here RAC please.

Cheers RAC :)

I'm not going to push for another member to continue to play this as the goal has been reached, however i would like one more season to be played as it would be great to be in 1000 club goals club while also climbing the leaderboard.

If anyone wants to play a season please let me know :)

Congratz yet again Vibe for this massive achievement which shows what a community we are :D