Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

08btJeY.png

Season 8: He's Not Old, He's 32!

Transfers Report

Players In

Coutinho - 15 Million Euros - Liverpool                                                   

Juan Jesus - 15 Million Euros - Barcelona                          

Nicolas Tagliafico - 13.5 Million Euros - Udinese                  

Players Out

Paolo De Ceglie - 1.7 Million Euros - Bologna

Jakub Blaszczykowski - 0.575 Million Euros - Carpi                                         

Fernando Torres - 0 Million Euros - Pisa                                    

Giorgio Chiellini - 0 Million Euros - Southampton   

Starting XI 

So after the shitty season last time around, I think we all know that I had to change my tactic :lol: So what did I do? Well, I elected NOT to play it safe and revert to the tactic that got me 96 goals a couple of seasons ago, but instead use an entirely different one. This is what is was. Essentially I switched the DLM to a BWM and the CM to a DLM. Would it work?

zNUkId0.png

Team Performance

Serie A

sBx7Fhq.png

A major improvement from last season but still 2 shy of the 100 point mark :@

UEFA Champions League

mPgMIbh.png

Harrowing loss despite two goals and a successful penalty from Chicharito :@ Curse you Pastore!!!

Italian Cup

dg1d90M.png

FINALLY! FINALLY! A team finally have the guts to beat us in this competition. Well played Roma, well played :lol:

Italian Super Cup

HV7DYxf.png

Hernandez with the double :D

Player Performance

D2AkB3h.jpg

Player Attributes

QdKVxkX.png

Performance Statistics

ULRU9V5.png

International

Games Played : 46

Goals Scored: 31

Club 

Games Played : 454

Goals Scored: 676

Total Goals

Despite reaching the tender age of 32, Hernandez breaks the 90 goal mark in Italy for the 3rd time in this career!!! AMAZING! To be honest, I didn't have much hope for this after the last update but now my optimism is sky high. If he can have another couple of class seasons like this, we could be back in business babe!!!

Comments would be class   :(

4lGVcxG.gif

How come you ignored your own guide and not using a CM to support/feed your APMs?

I'm been waiting for someone to bring that up. :lol: Essentially, I've used this career as a gigantic test save (Hence why I'm so keen on switching tactics) and what I've come to find is that BWMs seem to work better than CMs at feeding APMs. I misunderstood the role of the CM when I wrote my guide tbh. I had initially thought that all they did was link up play almost like an non-existent entity. However, they seem to play in more of a "fill the gap" role. For example, they will attack space if they have the opportunity or defend when needed. This means that they will not ALWAYS play the ball to the APM. However, BWMs seem to. BWMs seem solely intent on winning the ball back when the opponent has it, having done so, they have no inclination to attack really, and seem just happy to play the ball off and sit back deep to defend.

I was going to update my guide with a Part 3 about this but I just haven't had the time :lol:

At 32, I don't know how much he can still give but there is always hope. Cracking season nonetheless :).

Thank you. He is getting on isn't he? :(

Disappointing for the club, class for Hernandez though :D

Hernandez FTW!!!

Fantastic season for Hernandez MM! :D You've still got a chance!

A slim chance, but a chance nonetheless :D

Great season  :)

Cheers :D

08btJeY.png

Season 9: Window's a-Closing!

Transfers Report

Players In

Kurt Zouma - 25 Million Euros - AS Saint- Etienne                                                   

Pedro Obiang - 15 Million Euros - Sampdoria                             

Simon Mignolet - 0.6 Million Euros - Udinese                     

Players Out

Claudio Marchisio - 1.7 Million Euros - PSV                                

Keisuke Honda - 1.2 Million Euros - Juve Stabia                                         

Diego Benaglio - 0 Million Euros - Sampdoria                                          

Ciro Immobile - 0 Million Euros - Werder Bremen               

Starting XI 

So after the momentous season last time around, I surprisingly decided to swap tactics AGAIN. Yes, I just thought it would be nice to switch to my original 1k tactic. Not the one I used at the start of this career but the one I've used extensively here on Vibe. It was a tested, proven, tactic and was exactly what I needed right now...

X9cFMHV.png

Team Performance

Serie A

VY6IDYB.png

What a cracking season, as we finally eclipse the 100 point barrier :D

UEFA Champions League

s8YPgyK.png

Poor result here though, as we were beaten by the little Argentine :@

Italian Cup

KmLHvJj.png

Hernandez helps us retain out trophy :D Sorry Franco :(

Italian Super Cup

2lUJyiM.png

Hernandez with the double for the second season in a row!!! :)

Player Performance

D2AkB3h.jpg

Player Attributes

UlP8jnO.png

Performance Statistics

CvNM2i0.png

International

Club 

Games Played : 508

Goals Scored: 757

Total Goals

FANTASTIC!!! Another brilliant season from the mini Mexican means that this is challenge is more completable now than ever before :D It really does seem that Hernandez defies the rules of aging as he continues to excel even at the ripe old age of 33. 

Comments would be class   :D

4lGVcxG.gif

Wow Man, this'll be tight!

If you can keep him going well, he needs 3 70 goal seasons including international.. Or you could have 4 53 goal seasons, which I'm sure will be manageable :D

Wow Man, this'll be tight!

If you can keep him going well, he needs 3 70 goal seasons including international.. Or you could have 4 53 goal seasons, which I'm sure will be manageable :D

That's what I was thinking too AS. Hopefully I can keep him firing for the next 4 seasons though :unsure:

You've bottled it! Gutted for you mate :(

Haven't bottled :P Just decided to use my old tactic for a season :lol:

you're gonna do it. his stats at 33 is better then lewans i must say.

Cheers for the faith mate. I was surprised he still hasn't declined much tbh :D

Great season mate! It'll be close! :)

Agreed :unsure:

I'd like to see you complete this, good performances every season.

Thanks mate :)

Can't see this happening, too many needed at an old age, serves you right for beating Inter ;)

Oh well, at least I tried :( Maybe I should have not beaten Inter :lol:

He's still amazing for a 33 year old, you cando this!

Yes I can!!! :D

Great season :D. I think this is going to be very close considering his age, but his stamina is still at 14 so he should be ok for maybe 4 seasons maximum

Yeah, his stam is godlike. I was surprised tbh :lol:

08btJeY.png

Season 10: Down to the Wire

Transfers Report

Players In

Lionel Messi - 12 Million Euros - FC Barcelona                                                                     

Players Out

Zdravko Kuzmanovic - 0 Million Euros - Genk                              

Starting XI 

I decided that it would probably be best for me to settle on just 1 tactic for the last few seasons of this career. As such, I decided to go with the one tactic that I felt had worked best to this point. This was the tactic that got me 96 goals a few seasons ago. 

NpGT742.png

Team Performance

Serie A

rHtEmHW.png

A terrific season, although we couldn't quite reach the 100 point mark of last season.

UEFA Champions League

66QJ2jj.png

Beaten by Chelsea this year :@

Italian Cup

M8NnyTO.png

2nd time in three seasons we have lost this now :( Looks like age is finally catching up to my Real Player squad :(

Italian Super Cup

WDPM6im.png

Sorry Franco :(...Again :lol:

Player Performance

D2AkB3h.jpg

Player Attributes

V8pUdul.png

Performance Statistics

peV3Ean.png

International

Club 

Games Played : 558

Goals Scored: 837

Total Goals

AMAZING!!! Another ridiculous season considering he is 34 years old!!! This is looking more and more likely by the season :D His stats still look fantastic although his stamina has dropped a little. I really hope that I can iron this one out. Let's all pray he doesn't retire early :unsure:

Comments would be class    :D

4lGVcxG.gif

he'll do it !

Cheers mate :)

Amazing season :)

Thank you :)

Wow, this is getting tight! I have faith in you though to complete it :D

Thanks Ben :D

Awesome mate :D even more doable now!!

Yesireee!!! Still gonna be tight though :unsure:

This is doable MM KIU  :D

Cheers tug :D