Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Intensive Training 2014 *Released*

Dec

Hi people,

I was wondering if there is any further rise in attributes for youth players (16+) after the initial IT boost? Like do they reach a prime like in real life?

Hope that was clear enough  :blink:

Hi people,

I was wondering if there is any further rise in attributes for youth players (16+) after the initial IT boost? Like do they reach a prime like in real life?

Hope that was clear enough :blink:

Although the initial boost shows big improvement in players in the middle of their career, with the younger ones it's not always so noticeable. Generally it's a steady improvement as they age, it settles and then goes down.

Hi all,

I have been implementing this training with my Man Utd with no issue until Totti's regen join the club. He spent his first season with condition at 93%. At first he said he is unhappy with his training regime and only reached 90% condition max. I moved him from attack to fitness, and his maximum condition reached 93%.

Any solution to the issue?

Maybe he has injury and fitness problems that are in hidden attributes?
And how could I check on this hidden attributes?
Just wait for the editor that'll be released by jaymarvels at some point. You'll be able to view and edit several attributes, (probably) including the hidden ones.

Maybe he has injury and fitness problems that are in hidden attributes?

And how could I check on this hidden attributes?

Just wait for the editor that'll be released by jaymarvels at some point. You'll be able to view and edit several attributes, (probably) including the hidden ones.

It turns out his personality is LAZY. How should I deal with this kind of player?

I've too many injuries!!! 3 months 5 months... I tried to dropping motivational down one but injuries doesn't stop! What can I do?

What level are you playing at? In my experience players from lower league clubs with bad training facilities tend to have difficulties coping with IT. You may need to put the players who tend to get easily injured on a less intense training scheme.

In fact my team is Lens newly promoted in Ligue 1, en France. I have many young players with secured future, but for now they have problem to support this intensive training. I'll try to drop motivational down one more and see what happens. Thank you!!

I have applied all over these training routines to my squad and haven't been suffering any injuries. I have 5 or 6 unhappy players but that is because of a combination of factors, not just the training. What I do want to know is what should I set fitness training and tactical training on? I don't see any screenshots in your original post for those two categories.

These don't really matter as none of your players should be on them but if you do have unhappy players because of training you can use these to lower the training regime as stated in the first post and only put these players on it and not your entire set.

IT was working well for my first 4 seasons. Now just a few matches into my 5th season, my players can't seem to recover fitness as before. They use to be back to 100% or close if there was 3-4 days between matches. Now it is like 90% fitness at best..

Anyone have this problem?

Hi Dec - What about the fitnes side, and technical as they're not mentioned I am just wondering?

Left for spares so you can put other players on them, for example an older player not up to IT could go on fitness while a striker who doesn't like your attacking settings could go on an edited tech regime.

Oh right - so do I leave them as they are as I think i mucked around with the general one thinking it was the first one on guide when it was defending I didnt look. :mellow:

Yeah i personally leave them spare then use them as needed, for example one of my current strikers hates the attacking training so i've put him on tech but edited the training to be a "lighter" attacking schedule.

What exactly causes certain stats (other than training facilities, morale, injure etc) to fluctuate? For instance i have a player with "20" in shooting, then on the next turn it'll just go down to 19. Its not a big deal, but I am curious, 

Attributes can fluctuate on form and just naturally as no player is always at the top of their game. Also you will notice that there is a dip after the season ends as this is when players won't be training.

Ah I see, that makes sense. You have any pointers to keep them on form? Or is that more out of my hands? I guess it probably is. Thanks for your answer though.

Im thinking of managing in non-league as I do but normally as I see it a quite easy league to win, because I know the players off the top of my head.. but if I were to use training intense would be a bit too much for players who have to play Saturday Tues Sat sometimes.. what would be best suggested for non-league?