Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Site Feedback and Suggestions

Davis

It works in puffin browser which I've used in the past for content but it's really really buggy :lol:

It would be an awesome addition but I'm not sure wether that's down to invision or not? For now, do you know the codes for bold and italic already?

I don't :)

It's exactly what I write without the *

[*b] enter your text [*/b]

B is for bold, i is for italic, u is underlined then there's size= then a number for font sizes. You can do colours and fonts etc but I never remember them all.

I know the codes. I just wanted to report this for inexperienced user. Paid version of Puffin is solid now. I watched Bayern vs Mautd on Puffin thanks to its Flash support

I know the codes. I just wanted to report this for inexperienced user. Paid version of Puffin is solid now. I watched Bayern vs Mautd on Puffin thanks to its Flash support

Haven't been at the site very long so not sure if this is something that has already been implemented, but I've just noticed photo of the Dortmund team above akin to what might be called a 'cover photo' on Facebook - not sure of your preferred terminology. Not sure of your reasoning behind choosing Dortmund, other than perhaps it's a nice, easy-on-the-eye shot which doesn't display overly partisan support for any club (i.e. it's not a big WE <3 MAN U banner or something). Either way, Dortmund have been one of the most fascinating teams in the last few years and fans across Europe have rightly recognised the good work that Klopp and the players have done there; if there was a team deserving of occupying the 'welcome to FMHVibe' banner, Dortmund would certainly have a case to be it. I thought, then - seeing as we're all football fans and fans of football tactics - it might be nice to adjust the cover every now and then (perhaps only once a season) as an homage to one of the outstanding teams of the current season, paying respect to either remarkable achievement or brave tactical innovation. For example, if a similar snap could be found of Atletico Madrid, I think they could well be deserving of a spot at the top of the page due to Simeone's incredible feats with them this season. 

Just a thought. I suppose if anyone was really up for the idea it could become a bi-monthly discussion or something; it would encourage greater appreciation of sides in leagues or countries we might not necessarily be familiar with.  

Haven't been at the site very long so not sure if this is something that has already been implemented, but I've just noticed photo of the Dortmund team above akin to what might be called a 'cover photo' on Facebook - not sure of your preferred terminology. Not sure of your reasoning behind choosing Dortmund, other than perhaps it's a nice, easy-on-the-eye shot which doesn't display overly partisan support for any club (i.e. it's not a big WE <3 MAN U banner or something). Either way, Dortmund have been one of the most fascinating teams in the last few years and fans across Europe have rightly recognised the good work that Klopp and the players have done there; if there was a team deserving of occupying the 'welcome to FMHVibe' banner, Dortmund would certainly have a case to be it. I thought, then - seeing as we're all football fans and fans of football tactics - it might be nice to adjust the cover every now and then (perhaps only once a season) as an homage to one of the outstanding teams of the current season, paying respect to either remarkable achievement or brave tactical innovation. For example, if a similar snap could be found of Atletico Madrid, I think they could well be deserving of a spot at the top of the page due to Simeone's incredible feats with them this season. 

Just a thought. I suppose if anyone was really up for the idea it could become a bi-monthly discussion or something; it would encourage greater appreciation of sides in leagues or countries we might not necessarily be familiar with.

I didn't know Messi and Alves are playing for Dortmund.

Haha shit I've only just noticed it appears to change already. Swear I've only ever had the Dortmund one but now it's someone else. 

theres a random selection it goes through...

Haha shit I've only just noticed it appears to change already. Swear I've only ever had the Dortmund one but now it's someone else. 

theres a random selection it goes through...

Yeah, obviously. For some embarrassing reason I'd never noticed it before. Must be because quite a few of them are yellow...

Have a little suggestion. When I'm looking through a a category such as 'tactics and training' say I want to go to the first page, but there's 25 pages on a topic there's no quick way to do this on the mobile skin. This was the case on another forum im on and the owner seemed to fix it easy enough, something to do with the new software stopped it or something.

If you could have a look Dec, that'd be great :).

Have a little suggestion. When I'm looking through a a category such as 'tactics and training' say I want to go to the first page, but there's 25 pages on a topic there's no quick way to do this on the mobile skin. This was the case on another forum im on and the owner seemed to fix it easy enough, something to do with the new software stopped it or something.

If you could have a look Dec, that'd be great :).

The exact reason why I don't use mobile skin. Tapatalk or full site from. Mobile is the way to go

I have used the mobile skin on forums for years, I am used to it and don't see the need to change. If I used full site I need to zoom in etc and it's fiddly on mobiles for me. I like mobile skin :)

Remember when Pm threads always used to start at the beginning? Oh that drove me mad lol, AS and myself used to have to start a new thread every few days because it became a nightmare lol. I got used to the problem in question above but it's great it's being looked at :)

When on you're mobile and at a certain page just go into the URL and you'll see a number like check this page you'll see page 15 written! Change that to Page 1 and boom

When on you're mobile and at a certain page just go into the URL and you'll see a number like check this page you'll see page 15 written! Change that to Page 1 and boom

I could do that, or I could just have the option in front of me to save time and effort :P

Squirrel's are lazy UK! ;)

Is there a way to change the skin, comes up with the desktop site on my phone

There should be a 'use mobile version' button right at the bottom left next to the select language option.

Is there a way to change the skin, comes up with the desktop site on my phone

There should be a 'use mobile version' button right at the bottom left next to the select language option.

Not for me :/