Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Benzia's 1K and beyond [Completed]

leecutler

But you missed the main point of my question - how do you know Benzia plays better by himself?

I dont :) he is scoring for fun so why change it

Can I ask what tactic your jusing

Please dont just ask for my tactic this tactic is one i wont publish as i have been working on it for a few weeks

Oh I see, the reason I asked is c of what you said here, it seemed like you actually knew that was the case:

I actually think the Brazil league is challenging

I've always found the first season or two the worst, but if I can persevere, within two seasons I've managed to build a good sized team with good players and then I'm heads and tails above the other teams in terms of quality.

Plus, if going for 1k in Brazil I switch to a 2 striker formation during the league as they seem to be way more effective than a 1 up front formation. Sacrificing a few extra goals from the forward for a whole load more wins.

First 2 seasons i knew where going to be tough.

I play 1 up top as benzia is more effective for me playing on his own :)

Recopa

vWawFon.jpg

PmckgYu.jpg

So after losing the first leg 4-2 i thought we where dead and buried but a brace from Benzia was enough for us to win the Recopa on away goals
:)

Final League table

Fnqcwbl.png

Cant win the league every year :(
Yet again too many draws and Sao Paulo just pipped us to the national title

Club World Championship

iDiBpg3.jpg
YES!!! Beat the mighty Arsenal! :)

Benzia Goals

5SnK0YF.png

After a great start in the state division his form really dipped but good to get over 120 goals mark :)

Games Played 297

Goals Scored 464

Games Remaining 703

Goals Remaining 536

So we are almost at the 500 goals mark steady progress :)

Current Manager Profile

uY58bCw.png

Financial side a bit poor as in brazil you dont get much money to spend and had to play around with my budget to get more money to spend on transfers

Just caught up, going really well mate :)

Cheers mate :) will easily hit 1k

Season 4 Review

So season 4 was yet another successful season apart from coming 2nd in the league we had success in every other area.

Benzia had his best season ever he seems to get better every season.

So this season would like to see him hit 130 but aslong as hit hits the 100 goal target i will be happy.

Due to low finances i have had to look at decent players that are at a good price and also had some good free transfers over the years.

This year Luis Suarez was available on a free bit he rejected us :(,although i knew he would :)

Thanks for following guys season 5 here we come :)

Season 5

Transfers

UgUdIEr.png

So we had a few players leave the club a few where getting old are where simply not good enough for our team and a few where good young players sent out on loan :)

Great going mate, benzia proofing to be a consistent lad!

Cheers Prize :)

Yeah he has been very consistant for me will easily hit the 1k goal tally, once he does that we will see how many he can get,

Im hoping he will play upto 40 years old :)

Copa Libertadores

RJpfkT7.jpg

Gutted to go out on away goals especially so early in the competition!

Just caught up, going really well mate :)

Cheers ash updates abit slower lately but will do updates as soon as i can :)

Final League Table

9l1mtnz.png

YES! We have retained the league but it was really close only 3 points in it this year :)

Benzia Goals

Iw0ilov.png

So Benzia had another great season bagging 120 goals but played 9 games less a shame really as i reckon he could have hit 130

Games Played 359

Goals Scored 584

Games Remaining 641

Goals Remaining 416

Season 5 Review

So season 5 is now complete and had a very good season apart from the copa libs,due to not winning the league in season 4 we where not entered into the CWC.

Benzia had another fantastic season for me grabbing 120 goals taking the goal challenge just over half way.

In season 6 alot of ageing players and young players that aint great there will be alot of players leaving on free's and some to be sold so i can recoup some money to enable me to buy some quality players, i may look to banfield as they produce world class players for bargain prices but will see what my board give me which i can imagine wont be any more than £12 Mill.

Thanks everyone for reading/following.

Dont forget to leave a comment :)

Season 6

Transfers In

jWCcaSt.png

2m7Gg3K.png

h1Xfmas.png

So all in all 3 great transfers into the club :)

Transfers Out

kqbGeKN.png

kTYopNU.png

So as you can see alot of players moving on but alot where young players promoted from my youth team that where really poor.