Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Ashez Goes All Internazionale!

Ashez

Defintely the closest title finish I've seen this year, I love it when it ends up like that - frantically checking the live scores!

Nice work on sorting out the finances too ;)

Not used Wanyama yet, might have to change that on my next career/fmh15

I thought I'd better catch up with this :D

A solid couple of seasons, slowly picking off the targets. The Champions League does seem tricky this year: too susceptible to a single slip up to dump you out and, with the way the match engine is working this year, there's always a high chance of running into a super goalie at the worst possible moment.

Good luck with the next season :)

RJH: Yeah seasons like this are awesome! It makes winning it feel special and losing it heart breaking! My last long term save was Inception so i almost for got how it feels to have to fight for the title! Checking the Juve score likely cost me points towards the end as i neglected my substitute duties but it was fun :D. Wanyama is a fantastic player this year and he is firmly my fav DMC with Sandro second, i love Fernando from FCP but the other two mentioned win on age lol.

@Peely: I couldn't agree more, i guess the beauty of the cups is you only get one chance though. The CL doesn't bother me as such as it's worth fighting for and i should get plenty of chances, the awkward ones to me are the European Super Cup and the CWC, one slip up and it's gone for however long. Thankfully both are normally matches you should win :).

Thanks for the comments guys, i could update tonight if you can motivate me ;).

It does seem that the opposition are harder in the CL - in my current save I will be city/utd with relative ease in the league but really struggle when I play them in the cup.

Would be interesting if the match editor factored in the competition, I'd guess maybe it does in the same way younger players can fail under pressure?

Let's see season three!

See should have listened to me sooner about doing a career with Inter, instead of beating them :( 

But nice update, very interesting season I must say aha

Ashez Goes All Internazionale!

Season 3:

Transfers:

DKxdaqI.png

I brought in a new keeper and some better back up striking options

8Sgtptv.png

Nothing outstanding here tbh

My Squad:

gkjLKOg.png

npOVC2c.png

cznaYAX.png

HjoULoy.png

WB9XtCy.png

Extremely happy with my squad :D

A Cup Of Disappointment:

LGnO1Bz.png

This is so frustrating! Will i ever claim this trophy?

How The League Unfolded:

aa3GRJc.png

A disappointing result but we are in the race, can this be as dramatic as last season?

vA4SYt3.png

Over 100 touches for my creative midfielder, shame he wasted so much of the ball mind!

ZG5V5pg.png

Here we go again :@

5k9Vnz6.png

​This seems familiar!

The Final Match Day:

This was the table going into the final game of the season.

dJJdwZg.png

A loss for Inter and a win for Juve would give the Old Lady the title! This was intense!

gDZrgzK.png

You'd say Juve had the easier opponent but at least we had home advantage!

The Half Time Scores:

wcvsKlm.png

Surely we're not going to throw this away now! We're behind but thankfully Juve haven't took advantage of the situation as yet, this next 45 mins will be massive!!

The Full Time Scores:

JroLigG.png

We've turned it around and Juve never got the win, the title is ours yet again!

Two completely bonkers seasons but they've been awesome to play!

The Champions League Adventures:

First Round:

Leg One:

Dn2HVT6.png

Bloody hell!!

Leg Two:

i3CGHov.png

A nerve breaking second leg!

Quarter Final:

7g46Jva.png

We had an easier time of it thankfully!

Semi Final:

qFz6kYA.png

Phil Jones helps us to the final! We've only been back in the competition for two years and we've reached two finals!

Final:

J8q7z9a.png

What a gift, nothing better than playing one of the weaker European sides in the final!

The Match:

DcFgRKP.png

I spoke too soon! What a match and thank you Veloso!!

Veloso - The Champions League Hero:

lEXyG69.png

He only scored two goals all season, one to put Arsenal out and another to win us the biggest competition of them all! A genius signing if i do say so myself :D

The Goal Keeping Situation:

qvvmJ3K.png

Conceded more than i would have liked but he seemed solid this season

cCXCeWQ.png

Not too bad i guess :P

Season Review:

nnUEVfl.png

The Champions League has been crossed off my list, best of all though is the fact i can now go for the European Super Cup and the CWC :D

Super Cup:

xxo7FVO.png

Martins showing his worth after returning to his former club :D

Manager Profile:

EKmVXhp.png

Pretty solid, conceded a lot though!

The Players:

Assists:

ypW9PSM.png

A good team effort

Value:

PMCf8t2.png

It looks like i invested wisely :D

The Front Three:

Milik:

Stats:

TenGMSn.png

Such a beast!!

Results:

vfo5HVV.png

Steady and consistent!

Konate:

Stats:

menrOka.png

A tidy looking striker

Results:

hFQNM7K.png

Consistently all over the place :P

Icardi:

Stats:

d7IYUoS.png

Beautiful :D

Results:

pAMflHn.png

I had hoped he'd stay closer to 50 but his results are class for a player featuring in a front three in the hardest league to score in!!

Target List:

Serie A

Italian Super Cup

Italian League Cup

Champions League

European Super Cup

Club World Championship

Let's go again! The focus for next season will be the added European cups but i also want that League cup!

Thank you for following and please remember to leave a comment :D

Hopefully, but i have a long way to go yet!!

Thanks for the comnent :)

No problem, I would think that the Super Cup and CWC should have easy opponents but the Italian Cup should be a different story  ;)

The CWC should be fine but it only takes a bad performance by your keeper and you're screwed lol.

Also sometimes the other team unexpectedly tears your team apart so you always have to be wary.

I did enjoy the Milan game from other season, yeah! Better than the on this season, tut! 

But didn't you already have the league wrapped up as you was 3 points clear with a much bigger goal difference? 

Lets hope things go well next season now :lol:

@Franco: Well I didn't get the league win message till after that match :P, I think you'll like my new signing in the new season ;)

@Sam: I've done loads :P

Ashez Goes All Internazionale!

Season 4:

A Transfer Window To Remember:

K2v8hNH.png

A negative start to the window as Phil Jones left for Real Madrid, to be honest he wasn't doing amazingly and i made a massive amount of money on him so who cares!

FcMeSZS.png

The fans loved the replacement!

The Big Signing:

Before i reveal the deal i think i should explain why it happened, i was getting to the stage where i wanted to have this done and i decided it was time to bring in a few players of a higher standard in an attempt to secure my needed trophies. I brought in Martinez from Porto and he was going to be my new star striker (in games i needed him like in the cup etc) but while skipping through the news feed i spotted someone who was unhappy at their current club, so i thought what the hell let's throw a bid in.

LyT7daK.png

Boom Ronaldo has signed for Inter Milan!

b7kArsZ.png

This career was all about having fun before 2015 was released and as Ronaldo is my favourite player i knew he'd be able to help me out!

G7sn2bR.png

Within four seasons we've regained Champions League football and won the trophy while also battling back from being bankrupt and now we own the best player in the world!

The Rest Of The Business:

QixfmeU.png

After a few months of Ronaldo i wanted Koke in the mix as well so he arrived in January :D, it was sad to see Veloso leave after his performances last season but i think we'd all agree Ronaldo is the better of the duo :P

cKEL3Bp.png

The Squad:

fGm2cdt.png

ckjFhH1.png

XmWONZS.png

JXv3yE3.png

A team ready to dominate! 

The Super Cup:

9ehxIUj.png

A fun match :D

The European Super Cup:

uqHs32I.png

Ronaldo proves his worth instantly! What a night for the winker!

Champions League:

ocsyEvO.png

Typically the two matches Ronaldo fails to turn up :@

Rj1Lnpw.png

At least we lost to the best i guess.

CWC:

pPEQ8tO.png

A great victory in whcih Ronaldo also shone! We needed the European Super Cup and this and Ronaldo has delivered! Icardi also had a great game!

The Italian Cup:

uImVqeG.png

Icardi and Ronaldo do it again!!

Challenge complete!

Manager Profile:

FAeadC2.png

Pretty decent :D

The Players:

Ronaldo:

wrfEHCT.png

Worth every penny, seriously not a bad option on the bench or to start the big games!

The Keeping Situation:

FexzMZb.png

I had enough of him by January so i recalled the German

ymhyeoF.png

Not alot between the pair to be honest

The Strike Force:

Milik:

Stats:

h7jiPQZ.png

Nice

Results:

AIcCnCS.png

Consistent!

Icardi

Stats:

eitMbpX.png

I really like this lad

Results:

VhiA1J0.png

Impressive!

Konate:

Stats:

zJxmeJn.png

Results:

GumIw5b.png

Nice :D

My Star Signing:

dtn7dyj.png

Wanyama is an unbelievable talent! Icardi was close to getting this award but i knew i formation wouldn't work without this powerful African!

The Triple Threat Challenge:

I know some of you guys enjoy seeing me work things out so i've decided to look at this, i never had any intention of going for the TT due to the time of the year but it's fun to see if i could have.

Season 4 Totals:

1. Milik - 23 Years of age having scored 76

2. Konate - 24 Years of age having scored 94

3. Icardi - 24 Years of age having scored 166

So at this stage of the career we can see Icardi is the focal point of our attack as he's scoring for fun but over all this partnership has scored a combined total of 336 goals and we know the lads will have around 12 seasons left in them.

The Math:

1500 - 336 = 1164

1164 / 12 = 97

/11 = 106

10 / 117

9 / 130

So to complete the challenge in the estimated 12 seasons the three would need to score 97 goals every season which is more than reasonable, especially if i managed to move leagues later on in the save. The trio's best total (each players best season added up) is 107 while last season they managed to score 92. This leaves us just below our target but it gives us hope that it could be done, especially as i rotated and rested the trio alot more this season due to the better options i had in the squad, in short i think the trio could have broken 100 this year without a doubt. 

It would be tight but i have every belief that the challenge could have been completed, i would have likely had to move in the later years of the save but with the three in their peak they could do some serious damage to the totals needed. It's truly a shame i'm not continuing this save as i think it could be done and it was a blast to play but all in all there is my thoughts on the subject. 

Target List:

Serie A

Italian Super Cup

Italian League Cup

Champions League

European Super Cup

Club World Championship

Challenge complete!!

Thank you for following and please remember to leave a comment :D

Great work mate - glad to see CR7 had another chance to play a part in one of your careers, it makes me sad that with each year that passes it's less possible to use him and Messi in goal challenges and the like :(

Are you going to do any more careers between now and 15 or just your challenge?

Thanks, i think the Ronaldo 1kc could still be possible this year as he done really well in my DT attempt when he was with Messi but it is getting depressing that the chance of him being used is getting slim, a lot of that is due to the way the game has changed though imo as he's unlikely to score the amounts he did last year. 

I'm not 100% sure as yet tbh, i currently have the "Challenge Ashez" career and my "What have i been playing" so i have enough to be able to stay active but if i'll post something new i don't know. I did start playing something last night as it goes which led to me playing in the bottom division of Spain, the challenge i'm attempting is one i've always liked but i've never tried so i duno if it'll actually hold me enough, the targets for it are also rather strange and long winded so we'll just have to see how it goes :D

Hmmm, you was right, that signing of Tettey was great, I do love some Tetteys ;)

Gratz on completing it, shame the Inter journey was so quick I did enjoy this :(

But thanks for attempting my challenge :)

No worries, i decided to get it done as it was starting to lose it's appeal as aiming for a few cups doesn't excite me :P, i obviously wanted to use Ronnie again though, i'm glad you enjoyed it :D.