Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMH 15 General Discussion

Lee-Roy

I'm holidaying a game until 2030 (at 2027 so far). When I get the time, I'll do a write up on my observations of the new evogen system. If anyone wants to ask any questions on long term saves in general, ask away.

Can I see a screen shot of your league rankings please?

I'm holidaying a game until 2030 (at 2027 so far). When I get the time, I'll do a write up on my observations of the new evogen system. If anyone wants to ask any questions on long term saves in general, ask away.

Can I see a screen shot of your league rankings please?

You mean league standards? I have the UK leagues loaded by the way.

Guys I bet all of you have your youngest player as Odegaard right?

Must admit I have Ødegaard in my Sunderland team, cost me 6m with a 30% sell on, with him AMR, a 17yo MC who is good as well, I want to plan my team around them, at 15 and 17, they are worthy of there 1st Team Sqaud Status as well :D

Must admit I have Ødegaard in my Sunderland team, cost me 6m with a 30% sell on, with him AMR, a 17yo MC who is good as well, I want to plan my team around them, at 15 and 17, they are worthy of there 1st Team Sqaud Status as well :D

Some Iscouts would be nice :)

Some Iscouts would be nice :)
Iscouts??? Dunno what you mean mate [emoji53]

Yeah the standards.

It'll be interesting to see the changes nearly 15 years on.

Yeah that would certainly be interesting to see if any 'smaller' leagues get further up the table

Here ya go.

z2Km4C4.png

I'm surprised Scotland didn't move up at all. Celtic has several players worth more than 10 mill, including Martin Odergaard (yes), and they were Champion's League runners up in 24/25. You'd think that would raise the overall quality of the league, but apparently not.

Yeah the standards.

It'll be interesting to see the changes nearly 15 years on.

Yeah that would certainly be interesting to see if any 'smaller' leagues get further up the table

Here ya go.

z2Km4C4.png

I'm surprised Scotland didn't move up at all. Celtic has several players worth more than 10 mill, including Martin Odergaard (yes), and they were Champion's League runners up in 24/25. You'd think that would raise the overall quality of the league, but apparently not.

Did Porto win the CL? Or SLB finally win the Europa? 

I wonder how you'd really get a league to move up, say for example you dominate for years as Celtic would that make a real difference or would you have to move around and get other clubs to win the CL?

Tbh with the available leagues this is pointless anyway, only Scotland and Belgium are worth the effort as all the other leagues are rather big and then you have the Micky mouse ones.

I wonder how you'd really get a league to move up, say for example you dominate for years as Celtic would that make a real difference or would you have to move around and get other clubs to win the CL?

Tbh with the available leagues this is pointless anyway, only Scotland and Belgium are worth the effort as all the other leagues are rather big and then you have the Micky mouse ones.

Maybe we can make a real difference to the Micky mouse ones. I reckon by managing say 5 Welsh clubs for 6 years each and upgrading their training and buying regens with potential (to sell) will move their league right up with the big boys.

Cheers btw sporkle

Have or will they have the money to do that though? I see your point but you'd have to be mad to play a 30 year career just to see if you could get Wales higher on the list lol.

In 6 years how many times can you buy a Regen for a few hundred k and sell him for 30million +? I'm sure money isn't an issue.

You're right, what if we repackage it and rebrand it as a challenge? :lol: then we'll see who's mad!

It would take years until the regens returned any sort of decent price though, even in Holland it's hard to get a players value to the high end. Sure a few mill here or there would help but look at the money leagues like Russia and France have spent in an attempt to make the leagues better. Granted those are "bad" examples as they're super rich clubs but it's get my point across :P

I'm sure that challenge would go unplayed haha, the only thing worse that I can think of is -

: 30 year career

: In Brazil

: New match engine

Now that's a challenge lmao

When you shoot it down like that then no it doesn't sound interesting. A completely different attitude to the idea could make it sound just as interesting as it can be mAde boring

@Jens: AS made it sound like they were 20th lol, that is a big and impressive jump then :).

@Leroy: I look forward to your career doing it :P, you're right though. I see the interest but to me it's not worth the time and effort it would take. However I am interested to see how this works so back to Jens.

@Jens: How much have you played? Have you noticed any key difference like being able to keep players you normally would be able to? Or being able to attract a better class of player as you climbed the table?

I reckon that a season in Brazil with the new match engine would take 20 hours or more. That would make 30 seasons 600 hours :O even of it only took you 10 hours you'd be looking at 300 hours or more than 12 days of solid play.

I reckon that a season in Brazil with the new match engine would take 20 hours or more. That would make 30 seasons 600 hours :O even of it only took you 10 hours you'd be looking at 300 hours or more than 12 days of solid play.

Don't fancy it then :P

That's a lot of bus rides and various other tasks for a pick up and play game ;).

Is it worth posting an iscout at this point, I am only a handful of games into my Sunderland save, my opinion is speculation at the moment, at 17 he is a few years from his best and is my opinion on how I think it will go for him...

I will post an Iscout if you want though, as we never know, he could be a prospect for lower league team

Couple of things I have noticed already is to do with Ground capacity...Not really massive errors, but thought I would point it out anyway

Coventry is back at the Ricoh Arena now

In non-League, Darlington 1883(who I support) ground capacity is down as 2,000, the actual capacity is 2,004...Not going to argue over 4 people, but just pointing it out,, thats all and Spennymoor Town is about is about 2,600-2,700, when we played Spenny in 2013 it was a sell out with 2,670 in attendance, the game has it at 4,000

Hold of a little bit then, all you need is to have been under at least 6 months of IT and some results, if you post it at the end of the season you could update it and the end of every other one or something. There is a guide within the forum which you might find helpful :)