Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMH 15 General Discussion

Lee-Roy

I've never seen anything like that on the OME and I've used it for hundreds of hours :O

Tbh the save match feature is pointless as unless you know to save it due to a bug you wouldn't do it. I'm not being funny but you'd have to be pretty sad to save a match and watch it back and that's coming from someone who spends hours a week positing and readin careers :p. Then again I guess I do keep screenshots haha. 

I am in season 2019/2020 and I downloaded a scrapbook player off of this site, I wonder if I can export it into my game or can that only be done at the start of a save?

I am in season 2019/2020 and I downloaded a scrapbook player off of this site, I wonder if I can export it into my game or can that only be done at the start of a save?

Only at the start of a MyClub save mate. 

Half paying attention to FMH and something catches my eye so I saved the match to double check I saw what I thought I saw (not long after saying the saving a replay is pointless I use it, typical :p). 

NX0G13m.png

kTg3RPv.png

ttHVnYe.png

bTIT8Lj.png

Madness! Can anyone beat that? Makes you wonder what distance the pitch is and if it changes per ground. 

Happened to me before with the keeper but want that far out lol although a football pitch is 100 yards long so halfway is 50 yards surely so its more like 45 yards

Happened to me before with the keeper but want that far out lol although a football pitch is 100 yards long so halfway is 50 yards surely so its more like 45 yards

A pitch has to be between 100 and 130 yards, that's why I wondered if it ever changes it up

Is it easier to do this with a Spanish or Dutch club? In La liga if you pick Real Madrid/Barca you have to deal with the other, so the Eredivisie may seem easier...besides will the AI Spanish national team seems to be more likely to win international tournaments than the Dutch one?

That method won't work as well on 2015 due to no first summer competition. 

On my tests on 2014 France was the easiest job to get first season, but I do believe the Dutch one can be available early on 2015 (I was told this a while go, possibly take it with a pinch of salt). 

I don't know where to moan, so I will do it here :)

Currently I play "journeyman" save with 4 leagues loaded.

I started with PSV, moved later to Man Utd, jumped to 1 season to Bayern and returned to England (Chelsea)

Now I have 13 seasons completed.

In terms of leagues won it looks quite good (not perfect, but good):

3x Eredivisie with PSV

3x EPL with Man Utd

Bundesliga with Bayern

2x EPL with Chelsea

9 league titles

But cups, oh, cups... It makes me mad... It seems like no of my teams is unable to win a single MAJOR cup

(and only ONE up to date is FA Cup with Man Utd, and a couple of minor cups - 2x Dutch Cup, 2x Dutch Super Cup, 2x English League Cup):

Lost Europa League final with PSV

Lost ALL the Community Shields (4x with Utd, 1x with Chelsea)

Lost European Championship final with England

And, finally, and most frustrating:

Lost all the three Champions League finals (1 with Man Utd and two (in row) with Chelsea, last one against Sporting...)

The engine is original and I think it is simply too much random...

I will definitely not play with original engine on FMM 16, and I am considering to move to FM Touch for tablets

Now, after I shared with you all the above mentioned, I feel better :) 

Let me help you at this, change your tactic. Almost every player finds a good tactic and keeps playing it for the rest of the season. Just remember, try to change your tactic every 2-3 games. It would be the best way. In real life terms, let's say the teams have figured out the tactic. And it,Ames so much sense. You use the tactic all season, they would figure it out. So in a nutshell, keep changing tactics

Thank you for your advice, Risheek, I will try play with tactics...

May be you are right, cause I play whole season basically with single tactic (and only change it depending on match flow), but :

1) Why the opposition "figures out" my tactics only in the final? Why not at semi-final or earlier point? As I already said, I play basically same tactic from beginning of the season

2) And how I managed to win Champions League with Welsh club (on another save) with quite average players and simple tactic that was used for a whole season?

I still think that Original Match Engine is very random and there are a lot of matches when I loose 0:1 or draw 1:1 despite shots on target like 12-1, so in these cases the issue is not tactics but "cheating" original match engine, IMHO

1) It's a CPU so it has a catch to it

2) CPU ,man. You mentioned this later which is the OE. It is random

yiu might be right. You have your thought I have mine :)

SI says that CPU don't know who is who when simulating a game, I mean CPU should have no idea which side is human side. So, according to them, the randomness of OE should affect both sides, but I didn't see even one match where CPU dominated and lost despite huge shots advantage, and it happens constantly (3-4 times per season) with club managed by me...

Anyway, I will stop to play with OE, it is simply stupid and makes me crazy... I will be forced to have much longer matches on EE and I dislike EE because of this, but at least it is far more realistic...

Do you make many transfers? That could effect the average Super Cup/Charity Shield results. 

As for constantly losing finals how do you prepare for one? Do you rest key players before hand? Do you have enough experienced older players who can handle the pressure? 

Football is random, look at LFC vs Rubén this year, we had 30 shots but it finished 1-1 or even Benfica who simply can't win a final. The EE is just as frustrating from my experience, especially with the added clear chance thing which means absolutely nothing from the matches I've played. The only thing that makes it less frustrating is you have less chances/shots compared to the OE which IMO added with the extra time needed to play it is boring. 

Before changing tactics every 2-3 games (madness!!) read and take in what Ashez has said. 

So many players fill their squad with wonderkids but experience is crucial in one off big games. Add in the fact that players have hidden stats for 'big games' and you may not have big game players. 

I will always make a mental note of player performances in cup games and Derby matches. Depending on how they perform I may drop them in future big games. 

Do you make many transfers? That could effect the average Super Cup/Charity Shield results. 

As for constantly losing finals how do you prepare for one? Do you rest key players before hand? Do you have enough experienced older players who can handle the pressure? 

Football is random, look at LFC vs Rubén this year, we had 30 shots but it finished 1-1 or even Benfica who simply can't win a final. The EE is just as frustrating from my experience, especially with the added clear chance thing which means absolutely nothing from the matches I've played. The only thing that makes it less frustrating is you have less chances/shots compared to the OE which IMO added with the extra time needed to play it is boring. 

I make some changes each season, but not too much... If I am happy with the squad and results of previous season, I only bring 2-3 players to strengthen weakest positions. If I am unhappy with squad/results, I can buy 5-6 players, but this is the maximum...

I always rest my key players before major final (Champions League, FA Cup), if it is possible... But in last season it was quite difficult to implement because I won the league on the last match day, immediately after that came FA Cup final (lost to Arsenal on 118 minute) and a week after that - Champions League final (lost to Sporting on penalties). I don't have too much older players (over 30), there are only two such key players, may be this is the reason, i will take it into account... Simply I prefer to bring younger players each season to replace older/weaker ones

So, you say that EE is not so good and frustrating? Actually, I tried it before and only one reason I don't like it and don't play it - damn long matches... For long matches and realism I will prefer play FM Touch/Classic (I will give a try on FMT 16, not sure that I will like it) and in handheld version I want to progress quickly...

A late goal and on pens isn't that worrying tbh, it's not like you're getting hammered and you can't win them all. 

Billy basically summed it up, especially if as you said you want young players. Experience on the pitch is vital, especially in those high pressure moments like cup finals, extra time and pens. 

I've never believed in the AI figuring out formations, IMO it's nonsense. I've never once changed shape in a career (apart from in match, dropping players back, bringing on an extra striker, CA etc) and I've never had any issues. The only significant change I can remember making was switching to direct from short on my Benfica save and the only reason I did that was because my team was good enough to do it, nothing to do with poor results or anything. 

Look at my Bayern and Babacar careers, both had exactly the same formations from day one to the last, certainly never did me any harm. 

I think people don't treat the OE with respect at all is more complicated than it looks on that it takes so much on board to come out with a result

I imagine around 75% of people have an Attacking formation so when your attacking the opposition won't get many chances but when they do get a chance its likely to be a very good one as you'll have made yourself too open. Try balanced to start then go again later on in the game is my advice

Our conversation was what made me go back to it. I looked for him a while ago but couldn't find him, completely forgot he changed nationality. 

I got so much stick for using him lol, he doesn't look half bad this year but he's not a striker anymore. 14 years as a striker with 200 odd goals, that's a legend alright :D. 

If enough people remember him I might try and do something, got a real itch to play FMH but nothing is hooking me recently :@. 

All my hopes, dreams and inspiration were on new leagues :'( lol. 

I spend ages looking at the league loading screen trying to think of something to inspire me but there is nothing :@ 

I've already done that save before lol, hence why I suggest it to people as its a fun save, especially with my challenge added to it. 

Does anyone else wish we had arrows like we did on the PSP? Sometimes I feel rather restricted and that arrows would help with what I want to achieve.