Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Football Manager Handheld 2015 News (Update 6.3 out now)

Dec

Negatives so far.

Even more disallowed goals. 26 last season. 5 in my last 8 or 9 matches in my current season. (Same striker, same tactic)

Horrible skin/font makes certain things unclear.

It's smaller! It looks like I have zoomed out and it no longer fills my screen which has shrunk everything a little.

On the squad screen SI have done away with the different colours when you have filled the position making it slightly unclear. Now it just moves the position to the left a little rather than changes the colour from grey to blue.

Biggest positive I have noticed is the opposition stamina. 3 games in 5 days now affect the AI rather than them being 100% all the time.

Yeah I'm having lots of disallowed goals too, one of my strikers has over 10 so far this season and every time he takes a penalty he misses too, like he's not allowed to score.Very odd.

I had no problem with the speed of games before either but it seems to lag quite a bit now, just about OK though.

I've played 25 games with PSV and had 2 goals disallowed. Do you play poacher or advanced forward?

I play no different to how I did pre patch which is my point.

Which means SI have changed something in the match engine, if it's a certain role that is having a lot of goals disallowed SI can look into it to see if can be fixed.

When is the transfer update going to come out? I'd like to start a new career with Dortmund with Kampl and his updated stats ofcourse. 

When is the transfer update going to come out? I'd like to start a new career with Dortmund with Kampl and his updated stats ofcourse. 

It will probably be around mid-March. It would need testing and then approved.

Thanks, we don't have to wait that much longer.

SI testing something to do with this game? I doubt that...

They do test the game, they have QA to do it. Just because a few bugs got through and one has been in for a couple of years but the match engine made it worse it doesn't mean they don't test the game. They aren't EA. I hope you don't think 2016 won't be tested.

After update i notice some bug.

When i start the match, i put roles for my players, and in halftime i go on tactic and substitute player, but all my players had roles again restarted similar for that tactic. And i must again put my roles for players which i wanna to.But again, like restart for tactic, roles is not good. Its that notice someone or is it Just me??

And when i create tactic, i go to save tactic but i cant confirmed that, i click and click on confirm but nothing hahaha.

Any suggestions?

So it appears that almost everyone has a different skin now that makes the overall picture much more sharp, but at the same time more difficult to see. Very contradicting I know but it is the only way I can describe it. My main problem is the players pictures. Now they seem so small and I want them big to cover the screen as much as possible.

My standard faces pack (update 2) does not work after the 6.1 update. Logos, comps and continents all work fine though. Btw, I have downloaded the Basic data...on android 1080p phone. Please help

So it appears that almost everyone has a different skin now that makes the overall picture much more sharp, but at the same time more difficult to see. Very contradicting I know but it is the only way I can describe it. My main problem is the players pictures. Now they seem so small and I want them big to cover the screen as much as possible.

My skin is fine, I honestly don't know what people are complaining about the pitch screen hasn't changed for me.. and it's still easy to read

Have you turned your device off and on recently?

No, I will try it and test later today, thanks

Have tried to restart device - no change. Highlights are being played too fast (even on medium speed) but commentary between them is toooo slow and really annoying me  :ph34r: So i have to ask and wonder again - did anybody in SI tested the game on Android devices? And S3 is not the worst device... 8-10 minutes per game on Fast+Key is too much!

I should say this update for new ME is to reduce the time to playback the highlight but not reduce the time when commentary or even no commentary. We still can see the time is going by seconds, not minutes. 

Anyway, I can accept current speed even before update. 

I am a slow gamer ^_^

Why are people moaning about game times! I'm so tired of it tbh

If you want super fast matches to just fly past everything its pointless!! Why even play the game! Unless its a Vibe challenge then you'll be using the old engine mostly anyway so I don't understand what people want??? Do you want realism? Do you want Detail? Or do you just want a really fast game? If its the later then stay on FMH2013 while the rest of us play a decent proper game with detail!

I had to lower the speed from very fast to fast, as it was going way too fast for me to keep up. The very fast setting now reminds me of a pinball game. :D

Pro tip:if your phone is equipped with any form of power saving tool (Sony: stamina mode, Samsung: power saving, I am sure other brands have similar settings), make sure it is turned off before you start the game. It is easy to forget and it really makes a difference.

If you want super fast matches to just fly past everything its pointless!! Why even play the game! Unless its a Vibe challenge then you'll be using the old engine mostly anyway so I don't understand what people want??? Do you want realism? Do you want Detail? Or do you just want a really fast game? If its the later then stay on FMH2013 while the rest of us play a decent proper game with detail!

I want the detailed game, sure. And I understand that match will take longer than 3-4 minutes as on OME. But match on "decent proper game with detail" as you say should not be as long as full desktop version match (FM, 15 minutes per game I think), because:

1) The handheld version by definition is less detailed than desktop FM and oriented to be played on phone/iPad, I mean - I have no time to play with my phone 2 hours per day, like most of the users here. if I want FM I play FM, not FMH.

2) Anyway, SI can to remove some time wasting actions (IMO) - kick off (30 seconds), commentary between highlights (yellow cards, fouls that didn't lead to yellow cards etc.) should be according to the speed I've selected (and not slooooooow as usually), and the players running out from the pitch is not necessary at all I think...

What we have currently:

Highlights are too fast on even Medium speed, I can and analyze them properly only on slow -> which leads to increased match time. Up to 10 minutes. No, thanks :ph34r:

2 minute games on one device, 5 minute games on another and 10 minutes on another, people have every right to complain and should continue to do it until the problems are fixed.

Something I have noticed since the new update is that when you press the tactics button during the game it can sometimes take up to 10-minutes of game time before it stops and lets you make a substitution or a tactical change. During that time the highlights will show two or three bits of action with the ball going dead.

This can be very frustrating when you need to urgently make changes. 

Bit random but my FMH shortcut keeps disappearing from my home screen (android). Never did this pre patch but now every time I turn my device on, it's gone!

Ive not noticed that its always been when the ball goes out of play maybe the ball doesn't go out on those highlights?

When I press the tactics button the game will show highlights of maybe two or three shots going wide and the ball going out of play, quite often the game will stop and allow the AI team to make a substitution but it still won't let me.

I was playing a game last night and I pressed the tactics button in the 70th minute and it didn't let me make a change until the 85th minute. Fortunately I was winning the game and just wanted to rest some players but it would be very frustrating if I needed to replace an injured player or was chasing the game.

I also have a player who has bids from Juventus and Barcelona showing on their contract page but no offers to me.

I also have a player who has bids from Juventus and Barcelona showing on their contract page but no offers to me.

I have this happen as well

Does anyone have any idea when the update will be out on the Kindle Fire? I've tried multiple online searches but can't find anything, assume it's the Kindle app store being slow to process