Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Football Manager Handheld 2015 News (Update 6.3 out now)

Dec

After update i notice some bug.

When i start the match, i put roles for my players, and in halftime i go on tactic and substitute player, but all my players had roles again restarted similar for that tactic. And i must again put my roles for players which i wanna to.But again, like restart for tactic, roles is not good. Its that notice someone or is it Just me??

And when i create tactic, i go to save tactic but i cant confirmed that, i click and click on confirm but nothing hahaha.

Any suggestions?

This has been in the game since it's release, it happened to me literally in the first friendly, you know what I did?

I clicked the "Preferences" button, then I clicked "Exit Game", I then clicked "Preferences" again and then changed the game set-up back to the original engine.

Then I started a new game and overwrote that one.

Why are people moaning about game times! I'm so tired of it tbh

If you want super fast matches to just fly past everything its pointless!! Why even play the game! Unless its a Vibe challenge then you'll be using the old engine mostly anyway so I don't understand what people want??? Do you want realism? Do you want Detail? Or do you just want a really fast game? If its the later then stay on FMH2013 while the rest of us play a decent proper game with detail!

I want the detailed game, sure. And I understand that match will take longer than 3-4 minutes as on OME. But match on "decent proper game with detail" as you say should not be as long as full desktop version match (FM, 15 minutes per game I think), because:

1) The handheld version by definition is less detailed than desktop FM and oriented to be played on phone/iPad, I mean - I have no time to play with my phone 2 hours per day, like most of the users here. if I want FM I play FM, not FMH.

2) Anyway, SI can to remove some time wasting actions (IMO) - kick off (30 seconds), commentary between highlights (yellow cards, fouls that didn't lead to yellow cards etc.) should be according to the speed I've selected (and not slooooooow as usually), and the players running out from the pitch is not necessary at all I think...

What we have currently:

Highlights are too fast on even Medium speed, I can and analyze them properly only on slow -> which leads to increased match time. Up to 10 minutes. No, thanks :ph34r:

I have to make it clear: both match engines are unacceptably buggy at the moment.

The old engine has some bugs in it which SI haven't bothered to fix (goalkeepers?) and this year it seems a bit unbalanced as one tactical decision can affect the whole match, like it doesn't matter what team you are, if you pick right in the lottery you'll get a goal, if you pick wrong, you concede a goal, and whilst I think I'm reasonable at it it's a bit frustrating because the AI seems to change tactics every 2 seconds.

The new engine is just a joke, it's slow, it's irritating to use (not responsive enough) and it's buggy (halftime tactical changes) and it's not balanced (InFs acting like Wingers & Defensive midfielders).

Oleg, SI can't remove the waiting time, that is actually the time that your devices' CPU uses to process the freaking 'enhanced' engine's mechanics and it freaking redoes it every time you make a change.

UK, I want a reasonably reasonable, realistic and fast game. I want bugs to be fixed (it looked like they were with v6.1, but as we've continued to play the bugs have become a heck of a lot more noticeable- sure it's not as bad as the original release but it's still bad)

2 minute games on one device, 5 minute games on another and 10 minutes on another, people have every right to complain and should continue to do it until the problems are fixed.

Hear Hear Scott. Even though I'm not a fan of the new engine to begin with if something's in the game it should be fixed!

After update i notice some bug.

When i start the match, i put roles for my players, and in halftime i go on tactic and substitute player, but all my players had roles again restarted similar for that tactic. And i must again put my roles for players which i wanna to.But again, like restart for tactic, roles is not good. Its that notice someone or is it Just me??

And when i create tactic, i go to save tactic but i cant confirmed that, i click and click on confirm but nothing hahaha.

Any suggestions?

This has been in the game since it's release, it happened to me literally in the first friendly, you know what I did?

I clicked the "Preferences" button, then I clicked "Exit Game", I then clicked "Preferences" again and then changed the game set-up back to the original engine.

Then I started a new game and overwrote that one.

Why are people moaning about game times! I'm so tired of it tbh

If you want super fast matches to just fly past everything its pointless!! Why even play the game! Unless its a Vibe challenge then you'll be using the old engine mostly anyway so I don't understand what people want??? Do you want realism? Do you want Detail? Or do you just want a really fast game? If its the later then stay on FMH2013 while the rest of us play a decent proper game with detail!

I want the detailed game, sure. And I understand that match will take longer than 3-4 minutes as on OME. But match on "decent proper game with detail" as you say should not be as long as full desktop version match (FM, 15 minutes per game I think), because:

1) The handheld version by definition is less detailed than desktop FM and oriented to be played on phone/iPad, I mean - I have no time to play with my phone 2 hours per day, like most of the users here. if I want FM I play FM, not FMH.

2) Anyway, SI can to remove some time wasting actions (IMO) - kick off (30 seconds), commentary between highlights (yellow cards, fouls that didn't lead to yellow cards etc.) should be according to the speed I've selected (and not slooooooow as usually), and the players running out from the pitch is not necessary at all I think...

What we have currently:

Highlights are too fast on even Medium speed, I can and analyze them properly only on slow -> which leads to increased match time. Up to 10 minutes. No, thanks :ph34r:

I have to make it clear: both match engines are unacceptably buggy at the moment.

The old engine has some bugs in it which SI haven't bothered to fix (goalkeepers?) and this year it seems a bit unbalanced as one tactical decision can affect the whole match, like it doesn't matter what team you are, if you pick right in the lottery you'll get a goal, if you pick wrong, you concede a goal, and whilst I think I'm reasonable at it it's a bit frustrating because the AI seems to change tactics every 2 seconds.

The new engine is just a joke, it's slow, it's irritating to use (not responsive enough) and it's buggy (halftime tactical changes) and it's not balanced (InFs acting like Wingers & Defensive midfielders).

Oleg, SI can't remove the waiting time, that is actually the time that your devices' CPU uses to process the freaking 'enhanced' engine's mechanics and it freaking redoes it every time you make a change.

UK, I want a reasonably reasonable, realistic and fast game. I want bugs to be fixed (it looked like they were with v6.1, but as we've continued to play the bugs have become a heck of a lot more noticeable- sure it's not as bad as the original release but it's still bad)

2 minute games on one device, 5 minute games on another and 10 minutes on another, people have every right to complain and should continue to do it until the problems are fixed.

Hear Hear Scott. Even though I'm not a fan of the new engine to begin with if something's in the game it should be fixed!

Keraviln,

I am trying to adapt to the new engine and in particular the time it takes... Actually, I've already started a couple of saves to try and it looks really good.

But i have already noticed one really annoying bug - in one of my saves I've scored dramatic winning goal (3:2, 90+4) after free kick, immediately pressed 'Tactics' and changed to 'Man behind ball' in order to preserve the win, but... When I returned to the match, the score went back to 2:2, I've got the same free kick but this time it wasn't scored and I lost 2 points due to SI didn't make decent QA to their game  :ph34r:  :blush: Shame on SI - I am software developer and I know that QA is the must !!!

if this version there is a form APK file? I want to download the latest version. but I can not take from google play. I play this game that version 6.0 also shaped APK file downloads.

Dec, is there a way to legally buy these fmh games and have an apk file?

I'm not technical at all and don't know what an apk file even means, but recently when going through my 'downloads' folder on my phone I came across an apk file for fhm 2012. Through this I was able to reinstall that game.

I don't remember originally downloading fmh2012 or where I downloaded it from, but I've never deliberately downloaded anything in an illegal way before.

The reason I ask is this. I cannot uninstall fmh2014 to free up some space temporarily as it isn't on playstore anymore and I wouldn't be able to get it back - even though I 100% paid for it, or when I upgrade to a galaxy S5 I'll lose that game.

With an apk file, I would be able to save on an email no? Then when I get a new phone, I could download again?

Or am I talking rubbish? :D

Well if you buy this game you won't need the apk file as the game is available for you in Play Store for ever for that specific handset. Apk file is like the setup file for any android application. Play Store doesn't provides apk but they store it if you make some purchases.

And there's no way you can get FMH 2014 back. But I actually moved the FMH_data to my PC for future reference that's all you can do.

I bought three FMH 2015 one for my personal phone HTC One M8 one for my mother's phone Xperia Z and one for my iPad from App Store. Besides if you lose your phone then you have to buy it again I assume as all of the FMHs were bought from the same credit card of my dad.

Well if you buy this game you won't need the apk file as the game is available for you in Play Store for ever for that specific handset. Apk file is like the setup file for any android application. Play Store doesn't provides apk but they store it if you make some purchases.

And there's no way you can get FMH 2014 back. But I actually moved the FMH_data to my PC for future reference that's all you can do.

Thanks for the explanation. I understand it now.

You've also solved my problem. I will transfer the fmh2014 data onto my laptop and then transfer back onto new phone when I get one.

Many thanks. I appreciate it.

Since the patch I have a real problem with player fitness after internationals.

If they have been called up by their country they return in awful shape, unable to play in the following match. Starting to really bug me.

Since the patch I have a real problem with player fitness after internationals.

If they have been called up by their country they return in awful shape, unable to play in the following match. Starting to really bug me.

It's something we can't fix. I am facing a lots of bugs like disappearing goals and players shooting awkwardly and loads more.

@Billy: It's always been like that, after internationals (3-4 days afterwards), anyone who played just couldn't be used again.

@DutchTony & Arco: Just saving the fmh_data file won't work- you'll still need to download the app itself from the Play Store.

From what I know it is relatively easy to get apps that can get apk files from installed apps- HOWEVER- and this is important- there is an easier way.

Most android carriers will have a function that allows you to transfer anything and everything to your new phone via a computer (copies settings/data/contacts etc.) Just do that and voila, the game is transferred.

I don't know where you went with that, I meant keeping the installed file and removing the FMH_data. I didn't asked him to uninstall the main app. Because the app is worth 40 MB approx so it won't take much space and he can move the FMH_data to his laptop. So when he needs to play the game he can simply copy it back to the sd card and play.

Now I assume you are talking about transferring phone's data to laptop making a backup and the phone company usually gives the software well it exactly does the same thing as I said it will only move the FMH_data folder ,if you keep the app installed and remove the FMH_data the app won't stop working if the FMH_data is copied back again. But if it's not copied back to the sd card then obviously it won't work. Besides I have already tried what I said and it worked for me.

In short:

1. Copy FMH_data from your sd card to your laptop/PC.

2. Remove FMH_data from your sd card to make space but don't uninstall the application.

3. When you need to play the game then copy FMH_data back to your sd card and problem solved.

@Billy: It's always been like that, after internationals (3-4 days afterwards), anyone who played just couldn't be used again.

@DutchTony & Arco: Just saving the fmh_data file won't work- you'll still need to download the app itself from the Play Store.

From what I know it is relatively easy to get apps that can get apk files from installed apps- HOWEVER- and this is important- there is an easier way.

Most android carriers will have a function that allows you to transfer anything and everything to your new phone via a computer (copies settings/data/contacts etc.) Just do that and voila, the game is transferred.

Sorry yes I meant how could I save the app, not the save data.

Like when I get another phone I wont have the fmh2014 app on it, and wont be able to get it again due to playstore not having it anymore.

I will now definitely investigate (probably google search lol) how to transfer to new phone via a computer though :)

I don't know where you went with that, I meant keeping the installed file and removing the FMH_data. I didn't asked him to uninstall the main app. Because the app is worth 40 MB approx so it won't take much space and he can move the FMH_data to his laptop. So when he needs to play the game he can simply copy it back to the sd card and play.

Now I assume you are talking about transferring phone's data to laptop making a backup and the phone company usually gives the software well it exactly does the same thing as I said it will only move the FMH_data folder ,if you keep the app installed and remove the FMH_data the app won't stop working if the FMH_data is copied back again. But if it's not copied back to the sd card then obviously it won't work. Besides I have already tried what I said and it worked for me.

In short:

2. Remove FMH_data from your sd card to make space but don't uninstall the application.

3. When you need to play the game then copy FMH_data back to your sd card and problem solved.

The data is useless without the app. Tony's question is how the app itself could be transferred to a new computer as it's no longer on his Play Store.

Although if it's no longer on the Play Store I'd assume that SI would stop providing the game data so I guess that's another thing.

No, buy the game and support development. Unless the game isn't available on your store there is no excuse.

Oh oke dec thank you :( . but, i can't buy this game in the playstore .

No, buy the game and support development. Unless the game isn't available on your store there is no excuse.

Why not? it is available.

because I do not have to buy the game card

because I do not have to buy the game card

I take it you mean money to buy a card? If so did you steal the device you plan to play it on? That device cost more than 10 times what the game does so that argument doesn't wash.

In short:

The data is useless without the app. Tony's question is how the app itself could be transferred to a new computer as it's no longer on his Play Store.

Although if it's no longer on the Play Store I'd assume that SI would stop providing the game data so I guess that's another thing.

Well I gave him a way to save space, the app installed is of 40 mb and the data files are really big so he can simply move data files to his laptop and the let the app stay at his mobile.

And SI removes the game everytime a new version arrives.

Besides there is no way one can move his app from his mobile to his laptop.

Arco I transferred all my apps from my old phone to my new phone (Android phones) through some software provided by the company (Sony). I'd assume there would be other ways to do it for other android phones?

Lol that would be technically piracy, FMH it's only for one phone, doesn't matter if you buy a new one, even Jack had to buy a new FMH for his new phone. Unless you have the apk file you can't possibly move app but certainly Play Store do not provide apk files due to piracy and security breaching reasons.

As I already even gave an example that I own three FMHs only due to this reason.

I have a Sony device as well a hTC device the only things that move are contacts, settings, multimedia files, documents, app settings, messages and petty stuffs like that.

And as for using any SD manager software to move apps that won't work with FMH as it is copy protected and basically any app which can be brought through money they are all copy protected so basically you can't move FMH to other phone.

Lol that would be technically piracy, FMH it's only for one phone, doesn't matter if you buy a new one, even Jack had to buy a new FMH for his new phone. Unless you have the apk file you can't possibly move app but certainly Play Store do not provide apk files due to piracy and security breaching reasons.

As I already even gave an example that I own three FMHs only due to this reason.

I have a Sony device as well a hTC device the only things that move are contacts, settings, multimedia files, documents, app settings, messages and petty stuffs like that.

Arco... the Play Store gives UNLIMITED redownloads of an app...

The App Store gives 5 downloads of the game (when I last checked)

Like Dec said, the game can be redownloaded AND, if it was in breach of copyright to transfer apps from say a Sony Xperia Z1 to a Sony Xperia Z3 why do they even have a service (made by Sony) which is specific for transferring apps, music, movies & data?

Like Dec said, the game can be redownloaded AND, if it was in breach of copyright to transfer apps from say a Sony Xperia Z1 to a Sony Xperia Z3 why do they even have a service (made by Sony) which is specific for transferring apps, music, movies & data?

Actually there's a service for every idk about rest but atleast for HTC as well. Well moving free apps is not a breach and it's common sense that you can actually redownload the app if you're on the same store like I got my phone's all software removed then if I redownload FMH I can do it for free. I also mentioned when I bought FMH for my HTC I had to buy the FMH again for my Xperia Z even though the same card was used for transactions.

And I think DT has been answered so why am I still clogging the thread.

Quick question

When I search for fmh2014 in playstore, nothing comes up - only fmh2015. How would I find it on playstore to re download it? (if I needed to)