Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Ash And Sam Fail At Becoming The Best In History!

Ashez

Sorry Ash but you have a large fan base already, thought I'd try and even it out a bit ;) And even with the save with Inter, you'll probably end up facing and beating Inter at some point in this save, it ALWAYS happens :(

An update is coming lads I've just not had chance to get to the PC. My missus is going through a lot ATM and with Xmas and everything like that getting in the way I haven't had chance, I planned to do it now but I'm now being forced to go to Alf's Xmas play so yeah as I said everything's getting in the way lol.

In short it'll be up ASAP and sorry for the delay.

Ashez vs SamHardy

Battle To be The Best In History

Season 1

Transfers

NR6jUre.png

These transfers were rather obvious in all fairness, due to using a narrow formation all the wide players were kicked out of the club while i brought in a few midfielders. The first signing was brought in as he looked like a decent midfield playmaker with decent defensive stats for his deeper position while Hughes was brought in as i wanted to test him out. I had hoped to bring in more Spanish youth but due to having only England loaded i was limited on options, the less interesting deals will be in the spoiler.

753FoaL.png

l476C6a.png

Season Review

UTWq5Ok.png

A somewhat average start to the challenge! Sam took this round by storm!

The League

nlHnUFb.png

We deserved better tbh but mixed form resulted in us finishing outside of the top four.

End Of Season Form

C03GEv6.png

We should have secured top four!

QPR Match

vCRSlYa.png

To say i wasn't happy was an understatement!

Home And Away Form

tbhv6AM.png

Our home form was awful as we only just managed to stay in the top half of the table!

jvmpCLS.png

While our away form was the best in the league! Seriously a frustrating season!

The Keeper

Os5YGLQ.png

We didn't need him not performing!

0PBRvOu.png

The Man Himself

Ayoze

Stats

RSWdO42.png

He looks awesome to be fair!

Results

6Ky2CUk.png

A decent start considering he was in my front three, but Sam once again takes the lead

However

dxcQ4hE.png

Does that make it 1-0 to me?

Squad Information

KKjSBL3.png

Not enough assists this season

tpfRtWz.png

Some solid performances though!

mpaX5N3.png

Dicko was a great surprise but i expected more goals all around!

PlJRb9K.png

Impressive!

kKSKMfY.png

He's already a match for one of the best strikers in the world!!

Manager Information

OQNb90k.png

Decent enough for now but i'll have to improve it if i want the Spain job!

8OmTAaj.png

Meh :P

Thanks for viewing and please remember to leave a comment :D

Thanks everyone for the support :)

Connor_wickham_sunderland_manchester_cit

Becoming the best in history

Season 2

So it was a very interesting first season as the opening stages looked fairly promising for both of us. I probably had the slightly better start, gaining a few more goals and bagging champions league football, however Ash got Ayoze to win POTY, which has set up a tasty second season.

The squad

I forgot to take a screenshot of the transfers so I just have the squad. It was disappointing that we only got 10M following CL qualification, but the transfers made were Aaron Lennon, Michel Vorm, James Morrison and Sebastian Coates, who impressed on loan the season before. The team:

9WQGwNW.jpg

League

We didn't perform as well in the league this season, dropping several points from winning positions. Our away form really stopped us from mounting any sort of realistic title challenge but luckily we only lost one home game all season, meaning that we managed to get another 4th place finish. No real progress was made here.

LtDvP46.jpg

Cups

I don't have an image for the League cup but it wasn't anything worth mentioning, we had an easy run up to the quarter finals where we were knocked out on penalties after a 0-0 draw away at Tottenham.

However, the FA Cup was a completely different story and was my first piece of silverware at the club. It wasn't the hardest run, but the final performance was excellent and we deserved the cup.

eFo9me5.jpg

Champions League

The draw was ridiculously hard, matching us up with three top class teams. It wasn't a surprise that the only points we picked up were against PSV, sending us packing into the Europa League.

HY7J5NK.jpg

The Europa League wasn't high on my priority list but the results were as followed:

R/32: Anderlecht 0-1 Sunderland; Sunderland 3-1 Anderlecht

R/16: Sunderland 2-2 Benfica; Benfica 0-2 Sunderland

Quarter Final: Sunderland 1-2 Valencia; Valencia 0-1 Sunderland (Valencia win on away goals)

Connor Wickham

So whilst the team performance wasn't particularly brilliant, could Wickham make up for that with an impressive individual performance?

AeDRjuv.jpg

192WdEg.jpg

1TPFqk6.jpg

The answer is yes! He put in some brilliant performances in the 54 games he managed to play. He could have played all 62 the team was involved in but unfortunately a one month injury stopped him from doing this. 52 goals in 54 games is certainly nothing to complain about, though.

Thanks for reading :)