Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Youtube Thread

Saul

I used to be a huge fan of the Yogscast and especially Sjin. I watched all of their Jaffa factory series and most of the Moonquest (up to where they built the base on Mars) but I am disappointed with the latest videos. Sjin's farm was a series I thoroughly enjoyed but then got scripted and progress became slow, the same happened with Moonquest when they got to the base and in the newest Sjin's farm with Lewis it seems to be like the Jaffa Factory part 2 where they latch onto the most boring part of the modpack and talk about it constantly at a slow rate. I may however watch William Strife's series, he is very knowledgeable and I quite like his style of play as it reminds me of the Jaffa Factory's series and also Sjin's moonquest.

If you want Minecraft consider Let's Play (Achievement Hunter) who are part of Rooster Teeth. They do long episodes on Vanilla Minecraft but they make their own mini-games. Lots of swearing but some really funny situations and have just hit 100 episodes on it. Really good fun to watch as they fight for the "tower of pimps". Some games aren't that good, most aren't predictable though and have some great natural journeys and the competition between the groups makes you want to watch to the end to see who wins.

I'll have a look at your suggestions Dec.

Currently Will is on his third episode of the yogscast complete server and I'm really into it. He cuts out boring stuff, has a massive checklist for each episode which he completed and you're right, he's really knowledgable and explains everything while doing it at an Enjoyable pace.

If you liked the Jaffa series then give Jaffa quest (formerly mars quest formerly moonquest) a go. The first episode of jaffaquest will be the next one they upload on their own website.

I should start my FM and Roller Coaster Tycoon 1&2 series soon, when i get my new PC. I can't record on this damned laptop!

Oh, and maybe i'll record Haxball too :D.

Just got FIFA on Xbox One. Will upload a flurry of Videos, would love it if you guys could watch and interact

Check out Cammeister on YT, apart from some pretty bad language he is the king of Fifa vids on X1. Obviously you're gonna be your own youtuber but he'd be a great guy to watch and learn from. Plus if you ask, he'll watch your videos and if he approved he'll promote them on his next vid.

And yes, I'll follow your channel Will

:lol:

Just got FIFA on Xbox One. Will upload a flurry of Videos, would love it if you guys could watch and interact

Check out Cammeister on YT, apart from some pretty bad language he is the king of Fifa vids on X1. Obviously you're gonna be your own youtuber but he'd be a great guy to watch and learn from. Plus if you ask, he'll watch your videos and if he approved he'll promote them on his next vid.

And yes, I'll follow your channel Will

:lol:

You are forgetting about KSI :)

I have created a new channel (about a month ago now I think) on YouTube which I'm hoping when my voice finally FINISHES BREAKING (it's been in the process for a while now) will branch off into one gaming channel and one for tutorials and whatever else I want to make.

For the moment I have one video, then when my voice was at the very start of breaking so I sound not very convincing. It is just a quick and simple tutorial that I know there are loads of, but I saw a drawing that had one part of it in colour and another in black and white and thought that with my now decent knowledge on gimp I'd have a go. So I tested and came to that result.

I am waiting until my voice breaks completely to make gaming videos or just other videos on a daily basis for more credibility. I jugs want your opinion and if anyone remembers my old channel they will know that I would want a new start to that. :D

http://m.youtube.com/channel/UCWBCXYw3YLO7gwqncgBVLvw

(Yes my channel art is a mess I uploaded it in the size yt said but it messed up D:)

Any ideas on a future FIFA or Forza video. I wasn't sure so I thought I would ask the most trustworthy community I know.

A career mode where we vote on who you are and transfers etc?

Any ideas on a future FIFA or Forza video. I wasn't sure so I thought I would ask the most trustworthy community I know.

A career mode where we vote on who you are and transfers etc?

Great Idea. I'll upload a video on it tonight :)

New video will be up in around 20 mins, I'm reaching our to you guys for support as I'm having trouble with a small percentage of subscribers who are all the same person :P

I saw this channel once that specialized in old and obscure football management games, Managermate it was called. Unfortunately the channel only has like 5-10 vids and the guy quit as far as i know. It's a cool idea though.

I'm currently in the process of starting my own FIFA youtube channel as well. I've been toying with doing FIFA videos for two years, but never got round to doing it (because I only had a standard Roxio) but with the PS4 capture, I'm gonna give it a go. Will post back with updates.

I have that exact problem. It seems that content isn't a factor when it comes to FIFA videos, it turns out that what you need to be successful is to be loud and obnoxious i.e Wroetoshaw, KSI, Gonth, etc...

Before you start it may I ask why you are doing it and how you are going to bring originality and differentiate yourself from the crowd?

I'm not looking to become famous or anything, I'd just be posting a few videos. As a game developer (well, sort of), I thought it would be a good idea to record memories from games that I enjoy, and can look back on for inspiration. Anyway, to the idea board.

One career idea I've had in mind is a Be A Pro career, as not many people do these and I enjoy a more personal form of progression that people can follow.

I'm also thinking about hosting small 4 person tournament, as it would be something viewers could follow, discuss, and enjoy.

A potential U18 only career is in the framework as well.

Anyway, do you think these ideas are good, if you were (or are) a fifa fan would you watch them? I prefer to stay away from the typical online road to nonsense as that is overused, and I don't enjoy doing them as much.

I'm doing a Be A Pro Career! :P

Ah, I'm doing a BAP career as my own self, rather than a player :P

Good luck with your career! Lallana is an underrated player on FIFA IMO.

Was gonna do that. But as I'm not a real profession footballer it would become quite unrealistic. So I picked a player. It was a discussion with my subscribers that influenced that decision.

Was gonna do that. But as I'm not a real profession footballer it would become quite unrealistic. So I picked a player. It was a discussion with my subscribers that influenced that decision.

At the moment I'm thinking which idea I could do first. I'm now thinking about my U18 Challenge. I might do U21 for that, since U18 is too limited. My issue is that Professional is fairly easy for me, but world class is too hard. Which do you think I should pick?