Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Youtube Thread

Saul

Yeah I saw that on yahoo. Class :D.

I like the bit where the guy taps him on the shoulder, he dives and asks for a substitution. :P

I made this new video guys, what do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exR8J1-k7xk

The way the picture kept moving up and down was annoying and giving me a headache sorry, but it was rather random and your house looks pretty nice :lol:

Thanks, sorry for the headache Franco :D. I unfortunately couldn't do anything about the shakiness. In what way was it random? And also did you see my bro?

I actually didn't see it all, but when you said that about your brother I just did and man the woodpecker bit, you was shaking, the video was shaking, it was too much :( But I saw him, he didn't look amused

My brother did the woodpecker, and I was on his shoulders for the giraffe so it was shaky. I'm terrible at keeping still so I. Not surprised about it being shaky.

Does your Brother play FMH? :P

I wish, he doesn't know how I enjoy it and thinks that the site is a site for boring people and nerds. :P

Does your Brother play FMH? :P

I wish, he doesn't know how I enjoy it and thinks that the site is a site for boring people and nerds. :P

Hahaha little does he know! ;)

Back on topic. ;)

What animals should I do next? And was it so bad that there's no point in doing more? And a little like would be nice. :P

This may have been asked before but as the thread goes back to 2010 ill risk asking it again. Do any of you guys follow any pranksters on youtube? I stumbled across Vitaly (he's most famous for the Miami zombie prank and the Russian hitman prank) and as he's good mates with most of the huge pranksters of youtube I've ended up subscribing to them all and watching loads. I like Romanatwood Overboardhumor and mediocrefilms the most. These guys really are gonna get shot one day there's no denying that they take it too far sometimes. But that's the effort they put into their videos and I recommend it to anyone with a bit of free time on their hands.

Glad you like it :D He's Greg from Mediocre films, he does loads of pranks, but he has quite a few cellphone crashing pranks up now. I definitely suggest watching the others.

Glad it was liked :D

Looking through playlist and stuff and found another favourite of mine. And when I say favourite, I like most of what I see but to be a favourite it means it's had me in hysterics.

Enjoy :D

Anyone watching any yogscast series atm? I've just caught up with moonquest, and I'm quite far into Sjin and Duncan's chaosville series. There's nothing else that really appeals to me, especially Sips, I don't think he's too interested at the minute :(

I'm up to date with the main channel, apart from the latest couple of videos, but now just going to work my way through the other channels watching stuff that appeals to me, started with Sips and his Prop Hunt stuff

I'm up to date with the main channel, apart from the latest couple of videos, but now just going to work my way through the other channels watching stuff that appeals to me, started with Sips and his Prop Hunt stuff

Is the props hunt worth watching? I don't understand Gary's mod at all but Sips has entertained me in the past (he screwed up his skyrim series)

I thought they were good, majority of it was with Hat Films and Turps but there was a couple with Sjin, Simon, Lewis, Duncan and some others

The yogscasts galacticraft series has reached a whole new level of amazingness now :D For anyone who doesn't know - there's a new server with almost all of them having done base/mission/storyline going on, including the main 3 guys who sjin seems to have latched into, as well as Lew and Sjin doing their own thig, same with Kim and Duncan, Will, Dave Chaos, Hannah and Nilsey, Martyn plus more who I don't follow. Lewis has confirmed that he'll be in yet another series on the same server with Sips and Parv, and I reckon Rythian and Zoey are due to start a series. If this isn't enough to get anyone interested:

they've managed to copy and paste part of old servers onto this one meaning - the Jaffa factory, sipsco compound, owl island and Duncan's lab are all present on this amazing mega server. Just watched their most recent video on their site And the clip for the next video shows the factory

Now is the time to be following these guys, they're gonna make something amazing happen :D