Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMH 2015 Patch Available Now!

Ashez

I hope this update makes it able to create a decent 4-2-3-1 although I strongly doubt it.

Use the "original" match engine and you'll find the 4-2-3-1 works just fine. You'll also find it's exactly the same as the FMH14 engine which is not exactly ideal but it works so yeah.

It's still a pretty serious bug, though, just one that may have been in from the start. I think I've seen some mention of it on the official forums and, once again, there doesn't seem to be a fix on the horizon, yet.

Yeah it's a bit annoying I can't play my favoured formation because of this.

Sharing the formation & save with SI is probably the best option for a POSSIBLE fix.

EIther way there's bugs in the game that are blindingly obvious and have been in it for years which still aren't fixed so it might become one of those quirks that the game will have. Prove me wrong Alari, please.

This is another issue they've caused within the community, as we don't know what's been changed we'll have to treat everything as another bug!

Yeah I know it works fine in the original match engine, only problem being I want to play the enhanced match engine as i do like the thought of playing enhanced a lot more but only problem is, it's got so many bugs

Yeah I know it works fine in the original match engine, only problem being I want to play the enhanced match engine as i do like the thought of playing enhanced a lot more but only problem is, it's got so many bugs

That's why we even considered going back to the original engine, because the enhanced one is slow and is extremely buggy.

Is just me or anyone else experienced the drop in the players potential from world class to international after buying? I'm playing Benfica and buying players like Malcom or Kennedy.

Is just me or anyone else experienced the drop in the players potential from world class to international after buying? I'm playing Benfica and buying players like Malcom or Kennedy.

Those players might be world class in Brazil but are they in Portugal? Maybe they need to earn that tag again?

Installed the patch.....

Damnnnn. They dont test things.

Speed: 10 min per match (@ndroid)

Sons: when someone call me or i have to see some email on my mobile, game is down, só i reload it, unlockables are restored, and i have now 4 sons at my Team,kkkkkkkkkk

If SI want i can bug test, But please dont release things like this.

Installed the patch.....

Damnnnn. They dont test things.

Speed: 10 min per match (@ndroid)

Sons: when someone call me or i have to see some email on my mobile, game is down, só i reload it, unlockables are restored, and i have now 4 sons at my Team,kkkkkkkkkk

If SI want i can bug test, But please dont release things like this.

Happened to me too, multiple sons now!

Those players might be world class in Brazil but are they in Portugal? Maybe they need to earn that tag again?

I understand that and agree if referring to current ability, but this is potential ability, I thought that in that case was a clear fixed value that didn't change during the game. Keep in mind that I'm referring to the stars in the in game editor.

This game is a total disaster. That glitch,bug, or what ever it is that keeps bringing up the editor is perhaps the greatest prove that SI has absolutely no interest in this community. I will still play the game everyday because I don't want my money to go to waste. Seriously though the horrible new match engine, the stamina big...what else is next?

This game is a total disaster. That glitch,bug, or what ever it is that keeps bringing up the editor is perhaps the greatest prove that SI has absolutely no interest in this community. I will still play the game everyday because I don't want my money to go to waste. Seriously though the horrible new match engine, the stamina big...what else is next?

To add to what you said, we had a bidding war glitch, an unfixed old match engine and...

Well since the update we've had this multiple sons glitch, a tactic-resetting glitch that I read somewhere else.

Basically this game is now unplayable.

What's next is SI nukes it and there won't be a 2016 version of the game.

I wouldn't say FMH15 is unplayable that's a bit drastic,there are many bugs I have seen around but I haven't been majorly hit by them "Yet" :)

I also wouldn't say it's unplayable but at the same time these bugs are making me not want to play the game. I've had to bin every save this year apart from two due to bugs and one of them was heavily effected, that's so much time wasted and I'm getting to the point where I've had enough :(.

Since the update I've noticed when im trying to sell a player a team are interested on the players profile page but no bid is made then i have a message saying that i am unwilling to sell player X for that price

At no time do i have a message asking if i would accept an offered amount for any team!

Very annoying as its now happened with 3 different players that im trying to move on

I wouldn't say FMH15 is unplayable that's a bit drastic,there are many bugs I have seen around but I haven't been majorly hit by them "Yet" :)

I also wouldn't say it's unplayable but at the same time these bugs are making me not want to play the game. I've had to bin every save this year apart from two due to bugs and one of them was heavily effected, that's so much time wasted and I'm getting to the point where I've had enough :(.

Ok well the game isn't exactly unplayable.

But it isn't exactly acceptable either. If this was a free game I'd say "hey you know what, that's ok, I just wasted a bit of my time".

If this was a beta game I'd say "Good game, needs to have these major flaws fixed though"

But this is a premium game, it costs 20x more than the average app (for me in Australia), and it really hasn't delivered like I would expect from SI.

Not to mention that some people say that they will "fix" the problems caused by the buy with the in-game editor.

News Flash: The in-game editor is glitched - it constantly screws with teamwork, technique, aerial ability and creativity as well as occasionally modifying other stats for no apparant reason when you edit other completely unrelated things (such as positions).

Since the update I've noticed when im trying to sell a player a team are interested on the players profile page but no bid is made then i have a message saying that i am unwilling to sell player X for that price

At no time do i have a message asking if i would accept an offered amount for any team!

Very annoying as its now happened with 3 different players that im trying to move on

I feel you, had a similar issue. The way to solve it is the reload a backup from before you tried to sell that player and then hope that it doesn't glitch up again (it's 50/50). Otherwise, you've gotta raise the price to a crazy high amount (until you get rid of the 'ghost bids'). Then you have to hope that there are other clubs who are interested in your player.

what i got from the update. everytime i close the game and reopen. it always restore transcation

I agree, I don't notice a lot of differences only that transactions I havent made are being restored.

what i got from the update. everytime i close the game and reopen. it always restore transcation

I agree, I don't notice a lot of differences only that transactions I havent made are being restored.

Like I said my iPad actually thought I was running 6.0.1 when I was running 6.0...

The App store refused to update the game...

Blank update? (I don't think the game file size even changed either). Note that I haven't updated so I can't really say much (I didn't because of the app store playing up and then after hearing about some big bugs).

I have the same thing going on, it happens whenever my wi-fi or phone reception drops when it reconnects

I have posted about this before I think it has to be a bug as I have experience with various teams in various leagues even to the point where I have a player who is world class who suddenly drops down to international but is playing every game and top training facilities! It doesn't make any sense

Every time the game starts or resumes it restores transactions from Google Play, automatically enabling all of the unlockables that were purchased and disabled. I also have 5 kids in the game now!

Every time the game starts or resumes it restores transactions from Google Play, automatically enabling all of the unlockables that were purchased and disabled. I also have 5 kids in the game now!

Putting it about and doing your bit for society [emoji14]

I also have had the 'restoring transactions' I normally play the game on flight mode on my phone, and get the restoring transactions every time I switch mobile data or wifi back on

Have any od you a problem with lagging on the Nexus 7 Lollipop? I have big lags, one minute od the match is really equal to one second in real life even in very speed match mode.