Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Thallesman Complete The 1k

sammy_davids

I can't decid if your a tactical master or it's just the Brazilian set up that allows for so many goals. Cracking results either way.

I would love to see what kind of results you get playing in a major league.

Would be nice to see a few in-game screenshots as well just to get a bit more connected with Thalles and your career in my opinion.

Loads of goals there's bound to be an abundance of hat-tricks. Who doesn't want to see those?

KIU!

The only thing happening is your goals per season are increasing looks like you only need 1-2 more season to complete the challenge :D and then you can go for 1.5k goals challenge :)

I can't decid if your a tactical master or it's just the Brazilian set up that allows for so many goals. Cracking results either way.

I would love to see what kind of results you get playing in a major league.

First in Sao Paulo State its verry verry easy, that becouse i choose Brazil.But in First Div, its very hard its like in England.In Brazil have some veryy good and hard oponents(Flamengo,Santos,Internacional,Corintians,Cruzeiro,Atl Mineiro).Its not so easy man. Tactics is also part of my success,i learn this tactic in almost two years,and i know how to use her. But also a double-edged sword.If you have the right players you can make 40-50 + without loose streak,and you can have 100 goals diference.But if you didnt have right players, promise you mate you cant win a game :-)

Would be nice to see a few in-game screenshots as well just to get a bit more connected with Thalles and your career in my opinion.

Loads of goals there's bound to be an abundance of hat-tricks. Who doesn't want to see those?

KIU!

I wanted to show all my succsess in the end of the my challenge,but becouse you want i will show you few screenshots of the few games of Thalles

drq83Tb.jpg

eKDALXa.jpg

y7kRAig.jpg

Cb4bO42.jpg

WUWQysg.jpg

ROGt6BB.jpg

ja2pCe2.jpg

The only thing happening is your goals per season are increasing looks like you only need 1-2 more season to complete the challenge :D and then you can go for 1.5k goals challenge :)

1.5 k challenge!?!? B***h PLS i want 3 k :-D :-D :-D

Thalles is my big star, but this season i sign on a free one of the biggest start in this game and he is now 52 m valuted, but Thalees now regress of scoring, do you this this is a problem?

You're holidaying? Not playing yourself?

how would you know this

I don't.

But there's no tactical/settings/view tabs (or 'last 5 minutes' info) at the bottom of his screenshots so I just asked.

You're holidaying? Not playing yourself?

how would you know this

I don't.

But there's no tactical/settings/view tabs (or 'last 5 minutes' info) at the bottom of his screenshots so I just asked.

Oh ok I didn't notice any of that

Season 8 2022

Aim:1000

Left:102

Great stuff.

I've been following this since you started :-)

Are you still using the same formation?

Yep still the same.And now its verry verry booring :-D i play like a robot :-D already started do feel nostalgic for european football :-D i can not wait to start my new challenge.i have 4 days hollyday and i will finish the career.and tnx for your support mate :-)

Well, this is one of the quickest 1k challenges that probably will ever be completed! Congrats mate, you could be able to do it next season :D

Yeah i expect to finish 1k challenge tomorow and next aim will be 1.5k with hope for 1.7k with incredible luck and avoid injuries i will try for 2k

New injury!

43DXUos.jpg

COMPLETE IT! !!1000 goals challenge is finish!

AXSCZAR.jpg

XUb6Mox.jpg

Aim:1000

Made it:1003

Games

For Sao Paulo:579 For Brazil:50

Goals

For Sao Paulo:961 For Brazil:42

All Games:629

All Goals:1003