Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Ashez And Babacar Go On A Journey!

Ashez

Wooooooooooooohooooooo! Finally got there, took you forever ;)

Honestly though Ash, a truly wonderful career that I thoroughly enjoyed reading and another 1k to add to your illustrious history with the challenge :)

@MM: Oh how I miss the old 12 season jobs done 1kcs lol. Thanks for the comment mate :).

@Pip: No, thank you for following :).

Stunning achievement Ashez!

Such a good save from start to finish. Was so worried when I saw the attribute drop. With that 8 shooting and pace and 6 stamina I was worried for you.

You smashed it!

Oh I missed it anyway, great to see this end happily with Babacar doing the job and pretty sure after joining Vibe I have followed and saw this career end (as it is my first one) so it's a good feeling for me :)

Thanks DB :)

I just realised i forgot to mention it's another part of my long term challenge to complete a 1kc with a player from each continent :D

Africa - Babacar

North America - Fierro

Asia - Son

Europe - Various

South America - Leo

So I only have Oceania left, not managed to find a player that interests me yet (doesn't help New Zeland is basically the only option, doing it in FMH terms so Oz is Asia) but here's to hoping for 2016.

What made this career more enjoyable for me was the fact that Ashez used an established player rather than a 17/18 year old wonder kid.

I never played previous FMH versions but from reading through old content, scoring seems a little harder on this version and attempting goal based challenges are risky with slightly older players.

Thanks DB :)

I just realised i forgot to mention it's another part of my long term challenge to complete a 1kc with a player from each continent :D

Africa - Babacar

North America - Fierro

Asia - Son

Europe - Various

South America - Leo

So I only have Oceania left, not managed to find a player that interests me yet (doesn't help New Zeland is basically the only option, doing it in FMH terms so Oz is Asia) but here's to hoping for 2016.

Good luck finding a Kiwi, they're all terrible :D. Maybe an evogen Fijian will pop up, but you usually use real players if I remember correctly.

@Billy: I'll let you in on a secret, I tend to use slightly older players as I hate the drag seasons with strikers 16-19/20 lol, it also helps I like the extra challenge and that players last longer now. In earlier versions players could retire early but 15 seems to be safe to 36 odd years of age. The game has made goals harder to come by though, back in 2013 you could do a 1k in roughly 12 seasons with ease but even breaking 80 on this years game is a real challenge and the amount of strikers breaking 100 is a lot less.

For anyone interested, here is my lists of completed 1kcs, it's a right mixture of popular players and some of my personal finds I enjoyed using, I always do my best to be unique wherever possible.

in no order:

1. Borja

2. Pedro Cunha - Ronaldo regen

3. Samuel Armenteros

4. Andy Carroll

5. Kevin Mayi

6. N'baye Niang

7. Callum Paterson

8. CR7

9. Heung-Min Son

10. Colin Sale

11. Nicolas Castillo

12. Berardi

13. Fierro

14. Babacar

@DB: Yeah I try to stick to real players but if needs be I'll jump on a regen lol.