If you submit then you will beat some people! Some points are better than none

I'm trying to do this!!! It might be tight haha

What do I need again?

screenshots of

Manager profile

league table

cups

Marc Janko player history

Streak of Janko's consecutive scoring (if you reached 7) (you can use the Form screen)

A-League leading goalscorer table (if Janko is on top)

Transfers

Tactics

Challenge Cup Qualifying Round

Here are the results from the Challenge Cup Qualifying Round:

Eliseo10 - 180

AventzgerYT - 176

benjyotr1 - 171

Dirtboy - 166

LordArcoDW - 163

=DragonnathFIFAIV - 163

darril07 - 148

samhardy - 129

danovic78 - 128

Ashez - 120

JustM1kePlays - 117

Scott - 97

UKFootballScore - 56

MerlionMaple96 - 49

magpiemadman - 44

fmhaberdeenfan - 0

RAC - 0

leecutler - 0

shubhimanilbatra - 0

DSW - 0

Bold - Qualified

Normal - Not Qualified

So, Eliseo10 bags the highest score from the qualifying round, four points clear over second placed AventzgerYT. There was a wide spread of scores and magpiemadman, MerlionMaple96 and UKFootballScore demonstrated that simply submitting results, even if getting a poor score, still gives you a chance of qualifying for the next round.

Now, the next round. Originally I wanted to do eight head to head matches with the last 16 but Dirtboy suggested groups, with the top two from each group after one challenge qualifying for the quarter finals. Originally I was sceptical but as only 15 members are going through there will be no possibility of straight head to heads without anyone getting byes. So, groups it is.

· There will be four groups, three with four members in and one with three members in.

· Each group will be set a different challenge.

· The top two from each group will qualify for the quarter finals.

· The draw will be seeded in correlation with the qualifying round results and will be drawn by Dirtboy in due course.

The seedings

Seed One:

Eliseo10

AventzgerYT

benjyotr1

Dirtboy

Seed Two:

LordArcoDW

DragonnathFIFAIV

Darril07

samhardy

Seed Three:

danovic78

Ashez

JustM1kePlays

Scott

Seed Four:

UKFootballScore

MerlionMaple96

magpiemadman

I'm sure you've all seen Champions League group stage draws so you know how seeded draws work ;)

The draw along with the challenges will be posted by Dirtboy soon.

All using my tactica suprema lol. Really emphasizes on scoring with that lone striker...although Janko was so bad he almost ruined the whole setup.

So, Eliseo10 bags the highest score from the qualifying round, four points clear over second placed AventzgerYT. There was a wide spread of scores and magpiemadman, MerlionMaple96 and UKFootballScore demonstrated that simply submitting results, even if getting a poor score, still gives you a chance of qualifying for the next round.

*Ahem*, I'll have you know that getting sacked while in 6th place and not winning the cup was an amazing effort for a manager of any calibre. Even Sir Alex would have struggled to have bettered my results ;)

All using my tactica suprema lol. Really emphasizes on scoring with that lone striker...although Janko was so bad he almost ruined the whole setup.

Obviously he didn't :P

Anyone surprised I came in the top 4 :P? The draw and challenges will be up in 4-5 hours.

Not surprised for an Aussie you were molded in it ;)

I thought I'd be bottom for sure.

Who got the most goals out of him?

It's a no-brainer 99% chance is it's Eliseo as you won't get that much score from league and as well he lost some games too.

Janko did alright for me 16 games 5 goals is not that bad, Won the cup and finished 6th and nearly got sacked 3 times, that was stressful challenge lol

I thought I'd be bottom for sure.

Who got the most goals out of him?

It's a no-brainer 99% chance is it's Eliseo as you won't get that much score from league and as well he lost some games too.

Wrong! I got 39 goals with Janko, Eliseo got 28. But he wrecked everything else.

Group Stage

Welcome to the group stage of the 2015 Challenge Cup hosted by Sam and myself. This round will see the 15 members placed in 4 groups, with 8 advancing to the knockout stage.

Group A

Chelsea

You must pick four players with a value over £10m at the start of the game for this challenge and demote or sell them. I will need screenshots of these players' history to prove they never played for Chelsea. Other than that it's a simple no signings challenge with a basic points system.

dirtboy

DragonnathFIFAIV

JustM1kePlays

MerlionMaple96

Group B

Ajax

Ajax have traditionally been known for producing great youth, and your job is to blend it with experience. You must demote and sell all players aged 23-31 at the start of the season. Transfers are allowed, but only players that weren't 23-31 at the start of the season. You also get a nice transfer budget with Ajax-well you can't use it. Any transfer money must be earned from player sales, and there will be heavy penalties for breaking this.

AventzgerYT

samhardy

Scott

UKFootballScore

Group C

Atletico Madrid

This challenge involves a total team rebuild, as Atletico have often had to do in recent years when stars leave. You must pick 5 players to keep and get rid of the rest of your team. No exceptions. After that you can only sign players from Spanish clubs. Have fun!

benjyotr1

LordArcoDW

Ashez

magpiemadman

Group D

AS Monaco

This is a basic Pride of France challenge with Monaco. You know the drill, only use French players. Except the twist is that you may pick ONE non-French player to use, and he must be BOUGHT, not already at the club.

Eliseo10

Darril07

danovic78

The Rules

1. No unlockables, cheating, reloading or use of editors. And no finding any loopholes I may have left open.

2. Follow the rules of your particular challenge.

3. Screenshots are required. Check the below for details.

League table

Round reached in cups

CL group stage (if qualified)

Round reached in continental tournaments

Manager profile

Transfers

Proof that people didn't play for you (if required in challenge)

Points System

League points

Goal difference

2 points for each round passed in domestic cups

Points from UCL group stage

3 points for each knockout round passed in UCL (not including qualifying)

1 point for each knockout round passed in UEL

Good luck everyone, the deadline is Thursday 11 June at midnight GMT. And remember to post results even if you are sacked!

So I reckon I may be second as I got 34 Goals with him including the streak.

Hopefully the next task is in Germany!

Close mate I got 35 with him :)

I got 34 goals with 27 games with Janko.

Thank god he was injured for 2 weeks only.

He missed the last 3 regular season games for me, plus the first finals game.

I got 34 goals with 27 games with Janko.

Thank god he was injured for 2 weeks only.

He missed the last 3 regular season games for me, plus the first finals game.

I lost him for two months but still managed 25 but no streak...

Damn, I was hoping for a challenge without loads of prep work lol.

I take it we can keep 5 players out of the squad and the rest need to be demoted/sold and we must buy replacements? Should be interesting :).