Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Who is your favorite player?

Hey there! I was just wondering who your favorite and most consistent player on FMH16 is. 

I also want to know why that player is your favorite, and how he contributed to your squad.

Personally for me, Gonzalo Higuain is my favorite player this year. He managed to score 44 goals in 41 games the first season I signed him for PSG. 

Dnepr-Napoli_(3).jpg.70995b3c8521d91a587

André Silva, more than 50 goals each season, he won Ballon D'Or 4 times in a row in my Porto save. In real life Mahrez.

Edited by Creeper69

The ultimate one season wonder for me was Mohamed Salah.

He scored 70 goals and got 12 assists for me in one season while managing Roma, then sold him for like 30.0m£ to Inter and never scored 20+goals until now. And I'm in 2024 now managing Bayern.

Most consistent player for me is probably Jonathan Tah. And favorite player is Paulo Dybala. He scored 73 goals for me, and that season was amazing.

11 minutes ago, ZenithStriker said:

The ultimate one season wonder for me was Mohamed Salah.

He scored 70 goals and got 12 assists for me in one season while managing Roma, then sold him for like 30.0m£ to Inter and never scored 20+goals until now. And I'm in 2024 now managing Bayern.

Most consistent player for me is probably Jonathan Tah. And favorite player is Paulo Dybala. He scored 73 goals for me, and that season was amazing.

Must be on the original match engine?

To name a favorite, I'd say Morata is good enough. He's consistent enough and finds the back of the net quite often.

2 minutes ago, vbase said:

Must be on the original match engine?

To name a favorite, I'd say Morata is good enough. He's consistent enough and finds the back of the net quite often.

Nope, The save is on EME. Used the roaming winger tactic with Salah. He banged in the goals in the second season when Domenico Berardi (which I bought in first season) was moved to the other side instead of contending for Salah's place.

27 minutes ago, ZenithStriker said:

Nope, The save is on EME. Used the roaming winger tactic with Salah. He banged in the goals in the second season when Domenico Berardi (which I bought in first season) was moved to the other side instead of contending for Salah's place.

http://vibe.community/forums/topic/37515-very-attacking-4321-with-roaming-if/

If by that you mean this tactic, I thought it was pre-7.2.0. Also, Dybala scored 73 goals with the same tactic as a poacher on EME?

my favourite player is always going to be kingsley coman every save i buy him he scores 20+ goals every season 

Edited by JackSwagger
3 hours ago, Crowe said:

This guy!

Scores, assists and can play well anywhere in the  final third

Plus only 6 Mil!!!

Screenshot_2016-06-03-23-03-30.png.23bd9

WOW, those stats are insane!

Goals goals goals galore and what a bargain. 

Screenshot_2016-06-04-14-44-40.thumb.png

Screenshot_2016-06-04-14-47-53.thumb.png

Closely followed by :

Screenshot_2016-06-04-14-47-28.thumb.png

Screenshot_2016-06-04-14-47-38.thumb.png

I'm yet to discover why neither have had an international cap, or even call up for that matter.

Ibra's regen was amazing for me too, picked him up for around 5 million on my Real Sporting save earlier this year. I will never forgive myself for accidentally deleting it ??

Marcelo Meli from Bocca, a consistant BBM and an easy buy at 5-6M (work permit problems aside)

It was Chavez also from Bocca but he's gone missing since the 7.2 update (was an excellent PCR or IF) bring back Chavez

Charlie Mulgrew from Celtic because in FMM16 he is not always injured like in real life ;):)

Edited by groove22
16 hours ago, Fish18ish said:

I'm yet to discover why neither have had an international cap, or even call up for that matter.

Well,Kirchoff would never get a call up due to him being German. 

For me it would be either Pione Sisto,consistent winger,provides 30+assists per season for more than a span of a decade or Pavel Kaderabek,another fairly consistent player,Czech right back from Hoffenheim. 

The cost of both of them combined don't even exceed £10m. :)