Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Johnson2017 Vs Mcandrew003 - A Head To Head

The moment you've all been waiting for!!!

Not only did @mcandrew003 get fired for a poor performance. i think i have broken the vibe record for most goals scored for ONE single player!!!

added 0 minutes later

Villa scored a WHOPPING 151 goals!!

Torres scored 65 goals!!

Bringing a combined total of --- 216!!!!!

Screenshot_20170329-223942.png

Screenshot_20170329-223950.png

Screenshot_20170329-224329.png

Screenshot_20170329-224337.png

Screenshot_20170329-224346.png

Apparently this front two scored 140 goals in 38 matches. That's 3.6 goals a game........

Apparently they scored 216 goals in 59 matches, that's again 3.6 PER MATCH. 

Copy and pasted from my other thread -- 

Sorry guys - I'm at work so can't reply straight away.

There is no transfer fee as i used the in-game editor to transfer Villa to myself. The challenge was to use Villa and Torres, and i started the season without the in-game editor but Villa wouldn't sign, so therefore i couldn't do the challenge! 

As for his stats - The in-game editor was not used - this is a challenge and i'm not a cheat. I will screenshot his stats and upload for you. As for the formation, i am more than happy to disclose this for you all.

I use a 4.3.2.1 formation - Villa was upfront and Torres was on the right wing as an Inside Forward - Not only assisting Villa but capable of scoring his own goals as an IF - He loved taking on long shots. Villa was freekick taker, and penalty taker. Torres was corner taker on both sides. Penalty shoot outs and close free kicks helped boost Villa's total.

I'm gobsmacked too - as mentioned previously - My previous record was 81 so when i saw this, i couldn't believe it. Left win was Griezman as a Winger - So he helped assist Villa and placed ALOT of through balls. It also helped that, during the cup run, i played a couple of rubbish teams with a 10 - 3 win and a 12-5 win. Villa scoring 6 in one and 8 in the other.

Challenge 2

Just want to say from me and Luke, thanks for the support on challenge 1!]

Spoiler

Top Division Exile

Image result for Ripped contract

Big clubs around the world are known for their 'star players'. Well... now they won't have any!

The Challenge

Pick a top division club ( League not decided yet) and sell the top 5 highest valued players. Then, we can only spend 5 million each on their replacements!

What do we think of the challenge? Am i the underdog after a poor first round? 

Please remember to leave a comment, and cheers for reading!

53 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

Challenge 2

Just want to say from me and Luke, thanks for the support on challenge 1!]

Hide contents

Top Division Exile

Image result for Ripped contract

Big clubs around the world are known for their 'star players'. Well... now they won't have any!

The Challenge

Pick a top division club ( League not decided yet) and sell the top 5 highest valued players. Then, we can only spend 5 million each on their replacements!

What do we think of the challenge? Am i the underdog after a poor first round?

Please remember to leave a comment, and cheers for reading!

Nice challenge. How will it be scored?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: LOL! I'm glad you see the table there hahahaha! Think we should delete the GD from the challenge, after the first challenge, GD will be difficult for you to catch up

Alright fair enough mate, I'm a fair bit behind on that anyway! 

Alright guys, we have made some new rules, so I would like to Re-Introduce challenge 2!

Spoiler

Championship Exile!

IMG_5554.JPG.e9d385331169719c0b824f0139c94223.JPG

The championship is such a difficult league. Teams often rely on their key players to carry them. Not any more...

Challenge: As any championship club, we must sell our 5 highest valued players, and can only spend 2.5 million on each of their replacements! If a player doesn't sell, then he must be demoted, and a free transfer must be signed to replace him!

How will it be decided: The highest overall average rating of all our new players wins the challenge!

What do we think guys? Are these rules better? Who is the favourite now that I have been smashed ( I'm not too bad at team challenges *Cough unbeaten season with Melbourne Cough*)

Please remember to leave a comment, means a lot to both me and @Johnson2017!

TeamMcandrew003 or TeamJohnson2017

I dont know if Luke wants to reveal his team, but my chosen team wear Orange, who could it be....

Cheers Guys!

I'll leave this to you guys, as @Johnson2017 is hiding again after I described the powers of Antonio Cassano to him ;), am I allowed to acquire loanees? I have 6 days with no wage or transfer budget. Is this alright?