Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Johnson2017 Vs Mcandrew003 - A Head To Head

Hello and welcome to this new idea me and @Johnson2017 have been working at! This will be a series of 1 season challenges! After making challenges and discussing terms, we have decided to create a Head To Head! This is the first thing like this I myself has attempted, and I think I speak for my competitor aswell! So, let's get into it!

IMG_5494.JPG.3fc28e6a9cb1849ea20d34e57353b76b.JPG

Credit to @Johnson2017 for these fantastic logo's!

You may have seen both of our profile pictures have changed, these our the logo's for our teams! Who will you be supporting?

Before revealing the 1st Challenge, I want to say even though this thread says i have created it,it's both mine and @Johnson2017's!

Anyway... let's show you the first challenge, shall we?

Challenge 1

Spoiler

Atletico's Golden Oldies Challenge

IMG_5490.thumb.PNG.82fc777683124be155d003382777e402.PNG

With Atletico bringing through many young strikers in the past few years, they have been seen as the perfect club for young strikers, even having a challenge here on Vibe! Anyway, the older strikers seem to have been forgotten, and now it's time for them to shine. 

The Challenge. Bring David Villa back to Atletico to partner Fernando Torres up front, creating the dream partnership

To win this round, you must score the most goals with both players. The goals from each player will be added up and then pitted against your opponent

IMG_5500.thumb.PNG.4e5c58c5b23eed03849729380d1708ed.PNG

This is the first challenge we thought of, and I look forward to starting it! 

Please leave some feedback and let us know what team you support!

TeamMcandrew003 or TeamJohnson2017

Thanks for reading!

For those who can't decide who to follow or back.. I'll just leave my current played vs won/drawn/loss ratio here for you to help make the decision ? this is gonna be one hell of a challenge 

Screenshot_20170328-191221.png

@BatiGoal who you backing!! I need fans. At the moment, i just have some random puppy who turns up to training barking. I gave him a free scarf though.. Seats are getting dusty over here at Johnson2017 stadium

The fans will come dude don't worry, we may all be eating our words depending on how the first challenge pans out anyway ? Only time will tell

4 hours ago, Johnson2017 said:

@BatiGoal who you backing!! I need fans. At the moment, i just have some random puppy who turns up to training barking. I gave him a free scarf though.. Seats are getting dusty over here at Johnson2017 stadium

I couldn't choose between the pair of you so I told myself the next one to post after mine will win my support. @mcandrew003 what's better than to defy the odds and prove me wrong? That's should be a great motivator in itself :)@Johnson2017 my lifesavings are on you, you got this!!

@BatiGoal does that mean you are my first fan!?!!? WOOOOOOO!! JOHNSON2017'S 2 MAN ARMY OO OO OO OO JOHNSON2017's 2 MAN ARMY OO OO OO OO.

I didn't want to say anything, but the bookies have decent odds on me to win - You could be getting a large payout - if the wind blows the right way ;) 

added 0 minutes later
Just now, Mr.Manager said:

This is brilliant. I'm not backing a horse at the minute, but I'm loving the trash talk! Are you taking suggestions for new challenges?

Who said anything about new challenges...... BUT... if we wereeeee, what would you have in mind ;)