Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Brenty's No National Physio Challenge!

6 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Leave us wanting more why don't you :P 

Just trying to build suspense and comments pal, want another teaser? ?

Quarter Final drew us against Portugal.

image.png.1f52108ac5d8eb763e61d7d3a08fb54c.png

'The Magician' didn't give them chance to warm up before pinging a 30yd screamer!

Another relatively big casualty.

image.png.f22d30a6499f2af9e8ad948f58451fef.png

Look at all them greens we're going to miss!

1 minute ago, Ashez said:

Coutinho runs the show ;) 

Funnily enough it's the first time this year I've had him perform quite well, he's one of them weird players that even though he's amazing he always seems to underperform for me

3 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

Funnily enough it's the first time this year I've had him perform quite well, he's one of them weird players that even though he's amazing he always seems to underperform for me

Couldn't agree more, one of my favourite players in real life but I can't get anything out of him in game. Really and I mean really, winds me up! 

53 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Apart from the embarrassing knowledge of thinking Brazil would play in the Copa Libertadores this has been a fascinating adventure so far :P

Not sure if you can tell I don't play international too often ?

Let's wrap up part 1 of this challenge.

image.png.24e039daa2a8aa8c138694db6ad0f973.png

I was worried before this game, a rash decision from rugani eased our nerves!

We face Germany in the final.

image.png.af37cee2012040469c3c612af02a0032.png

image.png.bd3c2f7060cea766ce6db5aaacc109c9.png

Was a very tight game first half, going in to the break 1-0 up and getting a roasting made the players pull their fingers out!

5 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Germany, the pushovers of FMM! Well done mate

Cheers mate, the floodgates well and truly opened after the first goal lol

9 hours ago, mcandrew003 said:

Big congrats mate, that's 1 ticked off the list! Some big casualties but you pulled through, like always! 

Trying to be so cautious who I pick to make sure I have enough good quality players to win the other tournaments, it's tough lol

3 hours ago, Taff said:

Great job so far mate

another quality save for this years edition of the game 

2018 has a lot to live up to

Cheers pal!

I have @samhardy to thank for that, drew me in as soon as I saw the challenge lol.

I know mate I hope it's a good release!

Copa America.

Spoiler

image.png.4c0dc0bdc0b7f697f4202921f00155c3.png

Uruguay never stood a chance!

image.png.4bec0b86570ee2bb877d2410d94c40da.png

As to be expected.

image.png.ab4a015c93cd1d52970b1ab95d72a849.png

So many missed chances here, bad day at the office!

image.png.256b09617fd71d030a0457495de795ac.png

I was so shocked by the performance against a strong Chile side.

image.png.88e2a64afb0c557ade5a945aa335707b.png

'The Magician' being the only difference once more, he seems to step up when we can't find a way through!

image.png.9790dd0a9c7e9869dd09dd67577ceaaf.png

Theres that man again single handedly brushing Argentina aside!

Fallen Soldiers.

Spoiler

As you all could see in the final we lost 2 very important players, my star striker and my first team star winger/inside forward!

image.png.cfbf56e2bee7872546a8361e05316df2.png

image.png.9c6490afb242e52d356f99ae7c026153.png

These two injuries hurt more than when Neymar went down as I hadn't had the game time with Neymar before the injury, whereas these pair have been top performers so far! God knows how I'm going to win the confed without my best striker but we'll see ? David Luiz up top?...

47 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Excellent victory but at what cost! 

I have a feeling it will hinder us, it might take a good few years to find a good enough striker, Brazil's striker situation is, quite frankly, Shit!

10 minutes ago, samhardy said:

You've done the hard work now but all the injuries make completion seem so far away still! Keep going :D

Thanks for the support mate, within touching distance now but will the injured stars come back to haunt me? 

Losing those 2 is massive! Well done on that win though. 

Gotta say, this would be a great challenge for the H2H. I have an idea for a revamp of the H2H anyway, drop me a PM :D

2 hours ago, mcandrew003 said:

Losing those 2 is massive! Well done on that win though. 

Gotta say, this would be a great challenge for the H2H. I have an idea for a revamp of the H2H anyway, drop me a PM :D

Thanks mate it's gonna be real tough from here on out!

PM me the details whenever you get a minute pal

Congrats on the earlier World Cup win btw. This sure is fun to follow. To play? Not too sure..looks rather stressful :)

Coutinho is da man alright until the inevitable happens hehe! How do you keep track of the fallen soldiers? I must have missed your list. Keep going, mate!

Great win in the Copa dude, but two excellent soldiers now out of commission and this is only going to get harder (it's a good thing I'm bald or this save would have me tearing my hair out :D)

9 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Congrats on the earlier World Cup win btw. This sure is fun to follow. To play? Not too sure..looks rather stressful :)

Coutinho is da man alright until the inevitable happens hehe! How do you keep track of the fallen soldiers? I must have missed your list. Keep going, mate!

It's very fun to play albeit I've gone grey since starting this challenge! ?

Very simple, I scrapbook each injured player so at any time I can check, I also have been writing them down just to be safe lol 

Thanks for the support pal!

3 hours ago, Taff said:

Great win in the Copa dude, but two excellent soldiers now out of commission and this is only going to get harder (it's a good thing I'm bald or this save would have me tearing my hair out :D)

Luckily I still have a few very able replacements for Anderson, Jesus on he other hand will definitely hit us the hardest in tournament football, I don't have a single striker who fills me with confidence going into each game, struggling to find best player role for my forwards atm 

Thanks for the comment mate!

2 hours ago, Cockers2505 said:

So far so good @Brenty92 let's hope the regens start to appear in abundance for you, good luck

The regens have already started appearing, there's loads to pick from lol, I'm steering clear of them for as long as I physically can though

Thanks for the comment!

Truly great going.

At this point I'm very much tempted to try this with Belgium; we have great players, but not great depth. Once you lose some of the first team players, it's slim pickings.

Just caught up with this mate, and I've got to say your making it look very easy when I'm sure it definitely isn't. I like your strategy and man management with regards to keeping the big boys back at the start looks like thats really helped. Keep up the good work.

2 hours ago, Jens said:

Truly great going.

At this point I'm very much tempted to try this with Belgium; we have great players, but not great depth. Once you lose some of the first team players, it's slim pickings.

Thanks mate!

if I happen to fail this I would like to try one of the playable nations as I didn't realise how little Brazilian players were useful, each position I have about a page or two that can actually do a half decent job, it's tough but extremely fun tbh! Hope to see you attempt this soon!

2 hours ago, Mikee1984 said:

Just caught up with this mate, and I've got to say your making it look very easy when I'm sure it definitely isn't. I like your strategy and man management with regards to keeping the big boys back at the start looks like thats really helped. Keep up the good work.

It's far from easy lol, I decided to strategically use players I wouldn't ever use normally to save my top players for the tournaments, hence why I've lost about 10 players that are subpar, the 4/5 first teamers losses have been felt trust me! Thanks for the comment pal might blast through another update tonight albeit only the World Cup qualifiers lol