Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Challenge Cup XI

Latest Demo Excuse by BatiGoal

I'm so sorry everyone. I have lost the entire progress of my recent CC challenge. I returned from the garage to fetch something I had forgotten in the car to find my phone on the livingroom floor, all kinda gooey and with a cracked screen. My senile grandmother must have mistaken my phone again for one of her favorite ...

Full Excuse available for £9.99

PM me.

BatiGoal

Just now, BatiGoal said:

Latest Demo Excuse by BatiGoal

I'm so sorry everyone. I have lost the entire progress of my recent CC challenge. I returned from the garage to fetch something I had forgotten in the car to find my phone on the livingroom floor, all kinda gooey and with a cracked screen. My senile grandmother must have mistaken my phone again for one of her favorite ...

Full Excuse available for £9.99

PM me.

BatiGoal

9,99 for a Beta-test? Geezzz rip-off

49 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Cracking groups! I'm not going to underestimate any names so I'll take my time for the coming challenge and make sure I do my homework for every single match :)@anfieldsquirrel @AndersJ we're all three capable of big scores so I can't wait to see the excitement unfold in our group. May the best two men progress. Me and one of you two :P

Also, if anyone wants to buy one of my formations send me a PM, now is the time. Excuses are also still available but the price of those have doubled since these are in bigger demand. Cheers! :laugh:

What kind of bribe did you give the judge ;)? 

On topic - i will go Osasuna style on this next challenge and park the bus ....??

The latest tactic insights?

Only losers have excuses, winners have a plan! Do you want to know all ins and outs of the EME? Do you want to become a true FMM tactic genius? Then look no further.

Coming from the current CC champion, most used tactic creator for the last three FMM's on Vibe is PriZe his FMM tactics for dummies. This once in a life time opportunity is the key to unlocking your FMM potential and become the next CC winner. He shares the latest winning tactics and all the secrets the EME has.

FMM tactics for dummies is available for £5.99

Pm me

23 minutes ago, Rocket said:

He wont get it this year cause he's going out in the group stage. :laugh:

Don't worry mate as a Celtic fan I'd have thought you're quite used to going out in the group stage :)

8 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Don't worry mate as a Celtic fan I'd have thought you're quite used to going out in the group stage :)

And who do you support exactly? 

My hosting is the best, I'm clearly the best host Vibe has ever seen. Just look at my results!

Who else can even try and match those? @samhardy? Pfft. Who the hell is that when he's at home, he wins some digital football matches and he thinks he's the next Mourinho? The only thing they have in common is how annoying their post match interviews are! Then who else could even dream of matching me? @PriZe? The only thing he could host is a magic show as the only thing he's good at is disappearing! @BatiGoal maybe? On second thoughts it's unfair to attack him as he never has any defence......How about @anfieldsquirrel? Ha, it's about right he comes to mind fourth in my list as he'll always be remembered as the PSG flop, at least he could host an event based on embarrassment and failure. 

It's not even up for debate but it had to be said! I'm the Hosting king! The Opening Post Lord! I even allowed Sam to post this one out of pity as it wouldn't be fair to show him up in the event he fathered but enough is enough! Showing pity was a weakness I won't show again, this means war!!

-

Yeah I'm sorry, just missing this banter lark and as I know I have no chance of being the two time CC champion and the first to claim one on each engine I decided to take the piss :) 

5 minutes ago, Ashez said:

@BatiGoal maybe? On second thoughts it's unfair to attack him as he never has any defence.....

:laugh: not everyone will get this but it's spot on LOL

6 minutes ago, Ashez said:

the first to claim one on each engine

I'm probably slightly biased but this is definitely going to be me. :D

1 minute ago, PriZe said:

Guys! Be quick there is only a limited set of PriZe his FMM tactics for dummies and they are flying out of the door!

@BatiGoal @Risheek @Ashez Thanks for the order! Paypal transfer confirmed, check pm for Dropbox link!

As I was reading this a PM notification from you appeared :O

Just now, BatiGoal said:

:laugh: not everyone will get this but it's spot on LOL

I'm probably slightly biased but this is definitely going to be me. :D

I'm glad you liked it :P 

4 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Guys! Be quick there is only a limited set of PriZe his FMM tactics for dummies and they are flying out of the door!

@BatiGoal @Risheek @Ashez Thanks for the order! Paypal transfer confirmed, check pm for Dropbox link!

It's not confidential? :O

2 minutes ago, PriZe said:

That one made me chuckle as well, nice one @Ashez now say hocus pocus simsala bim

That's Prize gone then, maybe he'll be back to compete in Challenge Cup 15. 

Just now, samhardy said:

@Ashez doing everything he can to make himself seem relevant in this tournament...

Says the person who pestered me to co host and compete :P. You needed my star power mate ;) 

5 minutes ago, PriZe said:

5 for sale, 3 gone. Need to keep the CC exciting!

Send me the remaining 2 as well then. Can get quite cold during winters here ;)

5 minutes ago, PriZe said:

As you can see people, i am legit and fast delivery!

mcoe1wM.jpg

while @Ashez was reading the confirmation of his order, he already had the link! BOOM customer experience FTW!

3 copies left!

Forget Amazon Prime, this is Amazon PriZe fast! 

Ever wanted to free up your schedule and crash out of a competition horrifically? Need out of a tight spot by being sacked? Pre-order my Race To Your P45 guide now. Only £15.99 in all main retailers.

Just now, PriZe said:

@mcandrew003 you can change back your signature again... or our you proud of flopping like a legendary flop?

I don't have to answer that without a solicitor :P

EME mate, the worst inclusion into the game. 

23 minutes ago, PriZe said:

As you can see people, i am legit and fast delivery!

mcoe1wM.jpg

while @Ashez was reading the confirmation of his order, he already had the link! BOOM customer experience FTW!

3 copies left!

Down to two copies!! Thanks @mcandrew003 for the confidence. Paypal transformation confirmed. Hope the guide helps you in the next CC! Also have a look at the OME section!

10 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

Ever wanted to free up your schedule and crash out of a competition horrifically? Need out of a tight spot by being sacked? Pre-order my Race To Your P45 guide now. Only £15.99 in all main retailers.

I set my delivery up for the midlands but the email confirmation said it's being delivered to London? 

:P

A boom boom tish, that one's for you @samhardy

9 minutes ago, PriZe said:

@Ashez games are over we all know your are running a second profile on Vibe

:laugh: EME is trash mate 

9 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Down to two copies!! Thanks @mcandrew003 for the confidence. Paypal transformation confirmed. Hope the guide helps you in the next CC! Also have a look at the OME section!

I don't remember this transaction, might be a scam. My solicitor will be in touch :P

8 minutes ago, Ashez said:

I set my delivery up for the midlands but the email confirmation said it's being delivered to London? 

:P

A boom boom tish, that one's for you @samhardy

I hate you :P