Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Challenge Cup XI

8 minutes ago, Ashez said:

After some mental theorising I have the concept in the bag, if I can put it into practice this round is mine! 

And then he realizes he is playing the EME :laugh:

1 minute ago, Taff said:

Christ this is hard, I can't seem to promote certain players but I can demote them from the B team

Yeah it's a pain swapping them around as you'll have to demote + promote as you go to create squad room. You should have the squad in the spoilers of the challenge in your first team by the end though

I thought you said you'd just won the league Rodent, that seems like a quick league if all it took was two games

I'm still struggling to get the squad sorted

6 minutes ago, Taff said:

I thought you said you'd just won the league Rodent, that seems like a quick league if all it took was two games

I'm still struggling to get the squad sorted

I've wrote done the squad in the images Sam provided. I'll then demote as many as possible and promote who I need while ticking then off 

Last question (I hope) does it matter that any loan players who were on the B team who I couldn't promote have been let go, same as the A team so basically every loan player on both squads have been sent back to their original clubs

3 minutes ago, Taff said:

Last question (I hope) does it matter that any loan players who were on the B team who I couldn't promote have been let go, same as the A team so basically every loan player on both squads have been sent back to their original clubs

That's fine

My internet has been cut off this morning, I'll try my best to get some wifi to be able to get results sent across before deadline, just wanted to let you know in case you don't hear off me @samhardy @Ashez

52 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

My internet has been cut off this morning, I'll try my best to get some wifi to be able to get results sent across before deadline, just wanted to let you know in case you don't hear off me @samhardy @Ashez

See, told ya, money well spent ;)

Do I have to follow the squad that has been in the screenshot before or promote of team B that existed from the beginning? Its different in that screenshot with the team B in the beginning on my save

1 minute ago, Dianto Billy Nova said:

Do I have to follow the squad that has been in the screenshot before or promote of team B that existed from the beginning? Its different in that screenshot with the team B in the beginning on my save

Do what's in your save. Mine was just a guideline as I can't remember whether those screenshots were taken using the February database or not.

2 hours ago, anfieldsquirrel said:

I just made sure the squad in the spoilers was my team, so If that's any problem it's your fault Sam :P

Same here. I think that's the safest route to follow.

Two first team players are back in the main squad as well as two much needed additions from the market. My team's ready to rock yours! :P best of luck!

Halfway done and have yet to lose a game. :) hope my group buddies Squirrel and AndersJ are doing just as good managing Valencia.

@PriZe you're quiet. lol not so funny anymore, is it :laugh: poor champion.

All I can say is damn you @samhardy and @Ashez you god damn evil geniuses this is going to be tough as hell

Ain't kicked a ball yet, still trying to decide the best way to use these reject and who to keep and who to buy

DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!!!!!!

13 minutes ago, Taff said:

All I can say is damn you @samhardy and @Ashez you god damn evil geniuses this is going to be tough as hell

Ain't kicked a ball yet, still trying to decide the best way to use these reject and who to keep and who to buy

DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!!!!!!

I second this:laugh:

24 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Halfway done and have yet to lose a game. :) hope my group buddies Squirrel and AndersJ are doing just as good managing Valencia.

@PriZe you're quiet. lol not so funny anymore, is it :laugh: poor champion.

I just posted before you:laugh:

Simple group stage challenge and people are already moaning and struggling? oh god.. why am I wasting my time competing with this bunch of amateurs :P

49 minutes ago, Krenzar said:

Can we sell any players from our new first team 

No. 

I'll admit this challenge is freaking brutal lol. I think it's safe to say if anyone is sacked you should still enter as there might be a few sackings this round haha 

7 minutes ago, Ashez said:

No. 

I'll admit this challenge is freaking brutal lol. I think it's safe to say if anyone is sacked you should still enter as there might be a few sackings this round haha 

Words of engorgement there from @Ashez

While @samhardy would just laugh at us all because he's just won the champions league

5 minutes ago, Taff said:

Words of engorgement there from @Ashez

While @samhardy would just laugh at us all because he's just won the champions league

How much money did you have? My group had £4m! Far from ideal! My two star signings weren't even chocolate stars never mind quality. 

5 minutes ago, Ashez said:

How much money did you have? My group had £4m! Far from ideal! My two star signings weren't even chocolate stars never mind quality. 

I had a decent budget but the reserve team is like 13 players with no GK, which means one of my wildcards has to be a GK, then one other and two players, but any injuries and I'm not going to be a happy bunny