Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Challenge Cup XI

1 minute ago, Risheek said:

The collection of gifs u have is starting to make me worry...

The internet is a wonderful thing, seriously find a gif for (most) occasions 

1 hour ago, PriZe said:

the lack of respect is appalling... 

Because you've won it once you deem yourself king of the world and want people to admire you or decorate their house with your posters. Get a grip, panda. Not sure about the life you think you're living but I hope you're prepared for the reality-ass whoop that's just around the corner :D

5 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Because you've won it once you deem yourself king of the world and want people to admire you or decorate their house with your posters. Get a grip, panda. Not sure about the life you think you're living but I hope you're prepared for the reality-ass whoop that's just around the corner :D

IMG_5169.GIF.d26881ef1f3b859962e4bf2a04efd1c9.GIF

DAMN!!!!!!!!

39 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Now this would all be very impressive if you would have something to back that up with... 

so i'll just help you with reality

eqzCEWz.jpg

Challenge Cup XI

The Semi Final Draw

Welcome one and all to the Challenge Cup XI semi final draw! It appears that the hype package responsibilities have once again fallen on my shoulders as my co host pieces together the inner workings of our next brutal construction! 

In the past few weeks we've seen blood, sweat, tears and even fur be shed from our competitors as the numbers have dwindled and now only the best of the best remain. Being a semi final we naturally have four members left in the battle and in a few moments time they'll be discovering who they'll have to conquer if they want to reach the final. First however we best meet our awesome foursome so without further ado here are your Challenge Cup XI semi finalists! 

The Semi Finalists

PriZe*

Taff

Samhardy

BatiGoal 

The pre match favourites have proved the bookies right as they reach this late stage of the tournament. With Taff you have the dark horse of the competition who's quietly been delivering damage with the leaderboard King looking to obtain the top seat on Vibe's biggest leaderboard of the year. The top four also consists of the winner of the previous Challenge Cup as PriZe has offered a level of consistency the cup has never seen before with his dazzling displays, maybe if he spent less time playing FMM and more time doing the deed his species wouldn't be in danger. BatiGoal in many ways is lucky to have a place in the top four as his quarter final victory was by the lowest margin however a wins a win and he's got a chance of redemption in this semi final. A dominating display in this round from the Dutchman would guarantee his spot in the top two and I'm sure the other members see him as a sleeping giant just waiting to be awoken and I'm sure the last round was the wake up call he needed! The last spot in our top four is my co host who goes by the name of Samhardy, just make sure you don't put a capital H in there as he doesn't like that, not one bit! Like the reigning champion Sam has a level of consistency in the cup that's hard to match however he's never actually managed to seal the deal and win the competition! Could this be his year? Or is he destined to always be the bridesmaid and never the bride? Oh look at me dissing my co host like a gossiping teenage girl. 

Now the introductions are out of the way let's reveal the final draw of this process as our four members find out who stands in their way as they march towards greatness and a place in Vibe's history books! 

The Draw

Semi Final One.

PriZe 

Semi Final Two.

Taff

The first two names out of the hat are Prize and Taff! This means BatiGoal and Samhardy will be their opponents but who will end up where?!?!?

Find out next time on Challenge Cup XI. Thank you for watching. 

We're live? What do you mean we're live? They're still here watching and waiting? Sam's said what? He's refusing to wait and says we have to do this now? What about the drama and suspense? Oh okay fine! You win! I'll continue the draw. Hmm. 

Semi Final One.

PriZe*

Samhardy

Poo the bed! What a tie this promises to be! The most consistent members of recent years will be clashing in a head to head of the ages! Sam or PriZe won't be making the final! What-a-draw! Wow! We've had Mayweather take on McGregor and now in another battle of the ages PriZe will face off against Sam! Grab the popcorn and get comfy folks! 

Semi Final Two.

Taff

BatiGoal 

This outcome was a formality for obvious reasons but the winner is completely up for grabs as Taff will face off against BatiGoal! Is it time for Taff to turn his bark into a bite and prove he's no underdog or will BatiGoal's all out attack be too much for the Welshman to handle! This is guaranteed to be a thrilling contest! 

The draw was always going to be epic but damn this is going to be a sensational week or so for Vibe and the Cup! Dreams will be broken and made this week and you'll know more in the coming days when the challenge is revealed. For now try and relax, spend some time with the family and live a normal life as once this round kicks off you'll never be the same again! 

Thank you for reading and good luck!

26 minutes ago, PriZe said:

If it was luck last time oh boy your in for an ass whooping this round :P

Highest score in every round so far! I see no reason for that to change... Whereas you've been where, ah yes 3rd :P

4 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Highest score in every round so far! I see no reason for that to change... Whereas you've been where, ah yes 3rd :P

The only score that counts is the last one mate :P

Tbf there was no easy match-up left so we gotta beat the big boys to be a big boy. And I've got all the intention in doing that.

Who cares what happens in Semi-Final One... exactly, no one! It's all about Semi-Final Two, people. @Taff may the best manager win, mate, me hopefully. Whoever wins our tie wins CC XI, the other two semi-finalists don't stand a chance against either of us. :P Got a lovely idea all of a sudden, how about we combine our scores, think tag-team :) and the highest pair makes the final.. ahh forget it, wouldn't be fair against Bunny and myself. Maybe an idea for another competition.

5 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Got a lovely idea all of a sudden, how about we combine our scores, think tag-team :) and the highest pair makes the final.. ahh forget it, wouldn't be fair against Bunny and myself. Maybe an idea for another competition.

You two wouldn't have a hope in hell!

2 minutes ago, Taff said:

Well I was not looking forward to facing anyone, but now it's done let's get it on

@BatiGoal I'm with you, may the best (Welsh)man win and then show those other two hasbins how we rock

cant wait ? 

How's things in the latter phases of the tournament? Nose bleed? :D

1 minute ago, samhardy said:

You two wouldn't have a hope in hell!

How's things in the latter phases of the tournament? Nose bleed? :D

I'll let you know when I'm kicking the Pandas ass in the final

9 minutes ago, Taff said:

I'll let you know when I'm kicking the Pandas ass in the final

Someone's starting to believe their own hype ;) 

Just now, Ashez said:

Someone's starting to believe their own hype ;) 

Hype? We all know that @Taff had improved his game and @BatiGoal is same old BS with no results. 

But sorry Taff this Panda knows kung-fu so i will rip you apart in the final.

@samhardy time for you to make your regular comment about my luck and how it will be different this time ;)

*** IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***

easter-bunny-dead.jpg

The community of Vibe is in shock due to the latest news involving Vibe's beloved member @Taff.

At 21:45 this evening everyone's favourite bunny was involved in a hit and run. Sadly Bunny didn't survive the accident. Taff who also moonlighted as the easter bunny will be rememberd as briljant tactician and speaking in the words of FMM a true mercurial talent.

After the news hit the community rumors started flying around that a wannabee Vibe member @BatiGoal was involved in the so called accident. Batigoal was spotted fleeing the crime scene screaming that he ran out of excuses...

Authorities are investigating Bati his involvement, but sources close to the investigating team have said Bati is the primary suspect since it is widely known that killing the bunny was his only option to reach the final of the current CC.

A memorial ceremony will be held tomorrow at 12:00 to pay respect to our friend and legendary Bunny @Taff

28 minutes ago, Ashez said:

I hear BatiGoal's car has no reverse, it only knows how to go forward! 

And I had the brakes removed this morning.

39 minutes ago, Ashez said:

I hear BatiGoal's car has no reverse, it only knows how to go forward! 

12 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Interesting car, where can I buy one? It might help me at the next CC:D:P

17 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

3-wheel-84mpg-car-released-Elio-Motors.j

I found a picture of the car! All the power is in the front end with little at the back and it's Dutch orange!