Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Challenge Cup XI

2 minutes ago, PriZe said:

ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN how do i unfriend someone on this site!!!!????!!! The horror:O

Sorry dude, but I've used Ajax to death over the last two seasons, but still wanted to play in Holland, and use a dutch striker, keep it an all Dutch affair, "sorry to offend thee oh mighty gentleman bear"

3 minutes ago, PriZe said:

ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN how do i unfriend someone on this site!!!!????!!! The horror:O

Clearly, we need a PSV challenge for you, no better way to test you out of your norm ;)

18 minutes ago, Taff said:

Sorry dude, but I've used Ajax to death over the last two seasons, but still wanted to play in Holland, and use a dutch striker, keep it an all Dutch affair, "sorry to offend thee oh mighty gentleman bear"

:'( you could have picked the peoples club Feyenoord... thats what i get for beeing away a few months

17 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Clearly, we need a PSV challenge for you, no better way to test you out of your norm ;)

I make miracles happen with crapy material. So bring it on

12 minutes ago, PriZe said:

I make miracles happen with crapy material. So bring it on

You underestimate the material and overestimate yourself. Maybe you're not all that special? Does that thought scare you?

:D

27 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

You underestimate the material and overestimate yourself. Maybe you're not all that special? Does that thought scare you?

:D

No, but your lack of understanding what your facing does. You know you can get help with that right? It's called a reality check, like i gave you last CC :P

44 minutes ago, PriZe said:

No, but your lack of understanding what your facing does. You know you can get help with that right? It's called a reality check, like i gave you last CC :P

Last CC I had little motivation so brought my B game. This time my motivation is stopping you from retaining your title. No B game this time ;)

51 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Last CC I had little motivation so brought my B game. This time my motivation is stopping you from retaining your title. No B game this time ;)

I can go through the thread if you want. You had a lot of motivation, it just got crushed... with around 50+ points :P

3 hours ago, PriZe said:

I can go through the thread if you want. You had a lot of motivation, it just got crushed... with around 50+ points :P

Come back to the future you miserable old fart :laugh:

Wait what do you mean by grey players. Am I allowed to use mihalik who is loaned to this team even though his picture is grey?

15 minutes ago, Krenzar said:

Wait what do you mean by grey players. Am I allowed to use mihalik who is loaned to this team even though his picture is grey?

Yes, you can use Mihalik.

Grey players = unreal players in the reserve team

2 hours ago, PriZe said:

You sure you want me to? 

Yes, I need decent competition in here or it'll turn into the most one-sided tournament mankind has ever seen :)

40 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Time is ticking people tick tok tick tok

The mind games begin

added 0 minutes later
10 hours ago, samhardy said:

Some more competitive than others :P

Cheers for the compliment @samhardy

14 minutes ago, Ashez said:

I wonder who will peak too early and who will make a charge from deep! 

I wonder who the first one will be that will blame the EME for their poor results :P

20 minutes ago, Taff said:

The mind games begin

added 0 minutes later

Cheers for the compliment @samhardy

I would never do that:O

4 hours ago, PriZe said:

I wonder who the first one will be that will blame the EME for their poor results :P

I've got an updated list of excuses if anyone interested PM me.