Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Challenge Cup XI

4 minutes ago, PriZe said:

No prob @Ashez we all know you're getting a bit slow these days. And don't think that will happen as i will do my utmost to be the first to win two in a row :P

Remember who's making the challenge ;) 

Going to be a sleepless night, but nighy anyway lads.

If I see @MerlionMaple96 in here as well tomorrow morning I'll probably take an indefinite sick leave until this tournament is over. This CC has instantly made its way alllll the way to the top of my priority list :) 

2 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Going to be a sleepless night, but nighy anyway lads.

If I see @MerlionMaple96 in here as well tomorrow morning I'll probably take an indefinite sick leave until this tournament is over. This CC has instantly made its way alllll the way to the top of my priority list :) 

MM96 was the flukiest, worst champion of all time! Sacked in qualifying yet scraped through, opponent pulled out in Q/F and then he came up against Ash which is always an easy match up.

@MerlionMaple96 I want you to see this

8 minutes ago, samhardy said:

MM96 was the flukiest, worst champion of all time! Sacked in qualifying yet scraped through, opponent pulled out in Q/F and then he came up against Ash which is always an easy match up.

@MerlionMaple96 I want you to see this

:laugh::laugh: oh man double pun @samhardy is taking the gloves off

Love how you're all talking like you've got this in the bag, like a newcomer to the CC can't snatch it from underneath you due to complacency ? 

5 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

Love how you're all talking like you've got this in the bag, like a newcomer to the CC can't snatch it from underneath you due to complacency ? 

Same happened last time and @BatiGoal flopped!

Announcement

Think it's now safe to confirm that with 4 hours left to sign up there won't be many more joining.

With that in mind and the amount of signups we have, the number of qualifiers will be reduced from 16 to 14.

The competition will run as normal after that with 2 groups of 4 and 2 groups of 3, the top two from each group making their way to the quarter final.

In qualifying, positions 1-4 will be in pot 1, 5-8 in pot 2, 9-12 in pot 3 and 13-14 in pot 4 for the group stage draw. Along with this, if there is a tie in the group stages, the tie break that will be used is your score in qualifying.

Hope you all enjoy this guys :)