Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Challenge Cup XI

Just now, PriZe said:

I don't want to get sick ;) haha well we will see how long you'll stay in :laugh:

To be honest, i am Ajax all the way, but do have a weakspot for Feyenoord. Everything over those stupid Lampies ;)

Hahaha I know right! Well too bad they lost agains Osijek ( or whatever it's called )

OK I've missed a beat here, sorry guys I'm still getting back in the swing of things

1. @Ashez and @samhardy thanks for bringing another glorious CC event to the hallowed halls of Vibe

2. @Ashez I really appreciate you backing me, but I fear I am the Arsenal of this group, someone everyone expects to do well but will ultimately fail to qualify

3. I'd like to say welcome back to the Gentlemen Bear @PriZe, it's nice to see you back sir

4. I'm backing @BatiGoal for this one, he has acheived great things this year and his failures will only spur him on

5. @anfieldsquirrel it's a pleasure to be here with Vibe legend like yourself

6. Good luck to everyone (except @Real_Random still stinging from the H2H)

Spoiler

I lied and I will destroy you all

unicron.gif.11dbdd0ab814b6b7c7872ffca08c6c05.gif

Challenge Cup XI

Qualifying Round

Today is Tuesday the 8th of August and you guys all know what that means! Challenge Cup XI is officially underway and it's time to separate the Man-agers from the Boy-agers! That's a poor pun and I'll take that on the chin but how will the nineteen competitors react to the challenge which will determine who qualifies for the group stage and who's sent home early! 

How Qualifying Works

You've all signed up so you've all be registered into the qualifying round, well done you! The first challenge will be one massive head to head where you'll be ranked on your performance, the bottom five managers will be dismissed from the competition while the top fourteen will progress into the group stage. The competition for places will be brutal so make sure you bring your A game! 

The Qualifying Round Challenge

We wanted to start things off in a casual manor so challenge one shouldn't give you too many heart palpitations as you take it all in. However casual doesn't mean easy as this challenge will easily thin the herd and reveal who's worthy of a place in the group stages. 

Challenge One

590db4866fedebce2440b23c5e70fa27--crest-

You'll be taking charge of Cracovia in Poland who could be seen as the worst team in the league! The challenge is simple as all you need to do is play the season and enter your results. 

Rules For This Specific Challenge

1. No signings at all. 

Points System

1. Your league point total

2. +/- Your League goal difference

3. Two points for every round of the domestic cups you pass. 

Bonus Points

Your longest unbeaten run in all competitions will earn you a point for each fixture without a loss. If your longest undefeated run is five matches you'll earn 5 points and so on. 

The Deadline - Tuesday 15th August 11.59 GMT

Required Images

1. League Table

2. Manager profile

3. Evidence of cup fixture progress

4. Transfers in/out page 

5. Evidence of unbeaten run 

General Challenge Cup Rules

1. Own formations only.

2. No unlockables - This includes badges

3. No grey players.

4. No reloading.

5. No editors.

6. Original/SI approved databases only.

7. If requested you must submit a save to the challenge hosts.

8. The hosts verdict is final. 

9. The deadline is final and must be met or you'll receive no score. Even a poor or sacked run could save you if others have struggled etc. 

10. To submit your score please send a PM titled "Challenge Cup - Username" to samhardy & Ashez. Do not post any major results/info in the thread! We'd appreciate if your score was totalled up and that all images are present the first time of asking! Please continue to use this PM for every round.

11. Remember this is just for fun!

Now it's over to you guys, let the games begin!

Just now, PriZe said:

What?

You said it's OME?

added 0 minutes later
Just now, mcandrew003 said:

Are transfers allowed?

The only rule this challenge has.........

2 minutes ago, Jeroenvk94 said:

This club is in the Euro Cup, do these matches count towards the challenge or can I just throw them away?

Domestic cups only count in qualifying :)

They do count towards unbeaten run though

My bad! I didn't realise they were in Europe haha. I just looked at who was nearly relegated two seasons ago and they were third from bottom so i picked them :P 

To clear up:

• No signings allowed at all
  • European football does NOT count towards points, but do count towards the unbeaten run.
  • Points are as follows: League points +/- GD + Domestic cup rounds passed + Bonus points