Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career A H2H Fuddled Fox and PriZe's Animal Fury!

PriZe

A H2H Fuddled Fox and PriZe's Animal Fury!

group_furry_photo_0.png?itok=Ce3-egk5

Ladies, gentlemen and Furries :) Welcome to this friendly but possible brutal showdown between two friendly creatures of the animal kingdom! We have seen some interesting showdowns so far, but none of these showdowns did our heritage any justice. Heritage? Justice? Yes people! Vibe is missing a animal themed H2H so @FuddledFox and the Panda have decide to bring you our own version of the Jungle book! Let's go banana's and find out who is the strongest animal of the two! 

What are we going to do?

We are going to battle it out in a best of 5 series! So the first who has 3 victories can be crowned as the strongest animal. All challenges will have a connection to the animal kingdom either through club logo or name.  And while we are trying to do the animal kingdom justice we are also going to pay an hommage to some of Vibe's best challenge creators. As many of you know every edition of FMM (or FMH for the purist ;-) ) has graced this forum with the Challenge Cup. We have selected 5 very interesting Challenge cup challenges from the past CC editions to test our skills and give them some glory again. Before we leave you waiting in anticipation of the first challenge here are some final thoughts of the competitors!

Expectations of the competitors PriZe his thoughts on Fuddledfox

Before we leave you waiting in anticipation of the first challenge here are some final thoughts of the competitors! PriZe his thoughts on Fuddledfox

PriZe his thoughts on Fuddledfox 

Well what can we say about Foxy. I'm away for a short hibernation during 2017 and suddenly a Fox is site staff and head of writing :O Preposterous!!! Nah in all fairness i think @FuddledFox is a blessing for the site! His articles have such a high quality i think it will be hard to find a better writer then Foxy!  As you may notice, i'm not saying anything about his manager skills :P
He is showing signs of potential, but he can also turn in to the next bottlejob like @Taff Next to that, panda's are large animals so i feel confident i can throw in some weight to secure the win!

ALL IN YOUR FACE FOXY
tumblr_mht4819WpJ1s5ovhio1_500.gif

Fuddled fox his thoughts on PriZe 

So PriZe the panda! What's he been smoking on his trips to the coffee shop? A panda is just a fussy eating bear in a fancy costume and its time to show panda boy just how ordinary a bear he really is!

That said he was just nice about my articles so maybe I should say something good about him. Let me think.....*some time later* ummmm I'm still thinking. Honestly though PriZe is a great guy who I happened to start talking to by chance not long after I became active on Vibe and along with a few of the other lads I now consider a friend. What I have found is that the people you consider friends are also the people you most want to thrash at anything competitive so BRING IT ON PANDA BOY!  

PLnqBdV.gif&key=73b0639546375d51ba257e37

Bouncing my way to Victory!!!

Concluding

Well that's it for the OP! Stay tuned for the reveal of the first challenge! Also don't forget to let us know which side your on, predictions, banter and love for the Furries!

Cheers FuddledFox and PriZe

5 minutes ago, samhardy said:

I don't like either competitor so think I'm best sitting on the fence for this one.

Looking through several past CC's reveald that you use this phrase a lot Sam...

1 hour ago, PriZe said:

PLnqBdV.gif&key=73b0639546375d51ba257e37

? ? Foxy for the win! 

Gotta keep #2 ranked Viber off my back :P should be some cracking battles, gents. Can't wait to see which furry beast delivers the first blow :D

10 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

? ? Foxy for the win! 

Gotta keep #2 ranked Viber off my back :P should be some cracking battles, gents. Can't wait to see which furry beast delivers the first blow :D

No support for the fellow dutchie? :( 

3 hours ago, Taff said:

Well after the Bottlejob crack I have to back the Fox for the win

Let's Go Foxy Let's Go (KICK THAT PANDAS ASS)

Where is your sense of humor gone too :(

12 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

A Welsh man supporting an English man:O

It physically hurts and I was tempted to stick with the Orange boy, but I want to see someone knock that smug bamboo eating grin off his face ;)

5 minutes ago, Taff said:

It physically hurts and I was tempted to stick with the Orange boy, but I want to see someone knock that smug bamboo eating grin off his face ;)

Thats @BatiGoal. He's been smug ever since he won one bloody h2h... 

Oooh, you kept this secret! I can't wait to see what madness takes place, especially as I know the CC threads hide some terrifying challenges! 

Orange is the new black.....And white! Bring it home Mr Fox!!

6 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Oooh, you kept this secret! I can't wait to see what madness takes place, especially as I know the CC threads hide some terrifying challenges! 

Orange is the new black.....And white! Bring it home Mr Fox!!

all went down yesterday i think :laugh: Oh bloody hell even you in Fox his team... 

13 minutes ago, Ashez said:

I can't wait to see what madness takes place, especially as I know the CC threads hide some terrifying challenges! 

The challenges we have are enough to make you fur curl!!!

6 minutes ago, Taff said:

I'm feeling bad that the Black and White Army has NO support, so I'm switching sides

Come on @PriZe destroy this English Dog ;)

Traitor! That's it I'm going to see if I can have deported back to the valley you came from:P

Well I’ll have to go with the gentleman panda @PriZe, I’ve seen many careers and tactics from him that have crushed many versions of FMM and I can’t see that changing soon. Good luck to both competitors though.

23 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

Traitor! That's it I'm going to see if I can have deported back to the valley you came from:P

Now now, If I could get out I would this country smells funny (then again so does Holland, but in a good "Green" way)

20 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

Not even close to the levels our angry black cat can get to.

Image result for angry black cat gif

You know thats just a dead animal with some lights in his eyes right? Not really scary....

3 hours ago, Taff said:

I'm switching sides

:O

Did @PriZe blackmail you? Don't believe that Panda he's got nothing on you. Come back to the good side, mate. No need to go dark on us. You can do it, Taff. 

3 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

:O

Did @PriZe blackmail you? Don't believe that Panda he's got nothing on you. Come back to the good side, mate. No need to go dark on us. You can do it, Taff. 

He knows when he sees a winner...

A H2H Fuddled Fox and PriZe's Animal Fury challenge one

Hi all and welcome to the first challenge of the best of 5 series! The community has spoken and the bloody Fox has the most backing! Thanks for that… no more guides and tactics for you lot…:@

But i am deviating from my story so let’s get back on track. For the first challenge we go back to the challenge cup 7 final which saw a showdown between @Ashez and @Devil. Which makes this extra unique is that the first CC winner Ollie came back to present the final challenge. For those that are interested
Spoiler

Most important… @Ashez LOST! hahahaha:laugh::laugh: ok.. drifting off again...

The Club reveal:

So… for those that read the original challenge we can concluded that Ashez and Devil had it easy with Real Madrid :P but thanks to @FuddledFox and his random pick machine we will use:
1135152444.png

Yep that’s right we are going to germany! Let’s hope the drink does what it says because we need some wings to get in a decent score!

The Challenge:
RBL has some amazing players and set the Bundesliga on fire last season… but sadly we probably won’t have the luxury of experience that. Why? Well we are going to sell some of those great players :O

We will start off with selling our highest priced player in each position (Striker, Mid, Def, GK). Then we need to sign a new player as an replacement with those exact position/s between £1 million - £10 million. 

For example if we sell Emil Forsberg (AMRLC) then we need to sign a new AMRLC between  £1m and £10m to replace him.

Now that’s easy, thats just 4 players… thats right… But we are going to do it twice in first transfer window, selling 8 bloody players:O! And if you think that's it? NO! we are going to do it again in january selling another 4 players. Oh the mayhem and nightmares that will haunt Foxy and me :'(
So to sum it up, in total we are going to sell 12 players with the highest value which basically means we are replacing  90% of the starting XI. 
At this point i can understand that you are wondering if we even manage to fulfil a season without getting sacked. I got the same question of Foxy :laugh: Who doesn't love a bit of a drama :) 

Point systems:
We can earn points in the following way
  1. League position
  2. League goal difference
  3. 2 points per Cup round domestic and in Europe
  4. 40 bonus points for the one with the highest transfer income
Rules for this specific challenge:
1. No signings other then the replacements
2. Own tactics
3. No unlockables
4. No reloading, IGE etc.

Concluding:
So that's it, the first challenge is there! Go nuts and come in with predictions for me and @FuddledFox all though i already have an idea what you are going to say on your reactions so far :(. With that said i want to leave you all and stay tuned!

Cheers FuddledFox & PriZe