Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Victor Wanyama

Baddar

Evening guys!

I'm a few months into my first serious game, taking charge of Man Utd. Boring, maybe, but in the full version, I've only ever properly got into games when I manage them, mainly because it's the team I support and know the most about. I do plan on playing as other sides in the future though.

In FM2016, I think it was, I ran a game that lasted 3 or 4 seasons (before other things took priority and I never went back), and signed Wanyama in the first window and he became my favourite player, obviously improving as time went on too.

Have any of you used him in this version? His value is showing at £8m (I'm aware I'd have to pay more), but he seems to have great stats for his position. Spurs have made a shocking start to the season, and haven't really been using him, so I'm considering a January bid.

This is FMM, it's always worth going for Wanyama ;) I say go for it especially if you can get him cheap. Haven't used him myself this year but he's been top class since about 2013 so can't see why that would change this year.

Wanyama has been my favourite CM on FMM for as long as I can remember, however as I don't rate DMC's on the game anymore I've stopped using him :(

11 hours ago, auronjashanica said:

I got a better target for you who is also cheap, you can get him for 15-20 mln pounds. The name is Leon Goretzka

You can get him for free on a Bosman

8 hours ago, sharaziuk said:

You can get him for free on a Bosman

Well you have to wait 1 year to get him for free, but 15mln is a bargain if you get him on the summer or winter