Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Damilare Vs Kanegan: A challenge battle - Challenge Five

Damilare

I’m wondering what formations you all would have used given the number of attacking talent in Man City! 

Not a bad performance by both of you! Probably would have won win as I have always been a bit more defensive and pragmatic in my approach, will probably be unable to get my side to score that many goals in a season!

Screenshot_2018-08-31-07-42-41-56.thumb.png.83850a5321031d4aaaf5a8aecf4fff54.pngScreenshot_2018-08-31-07-42-48-73.thumb.png.231ee1152036630755295359e6f25ee0.pngScreenshot_2018-08-31-07-42-57-36.thumb.png.21107518b95932a1a3023ee3b0d2c879.png

This was the tactic I used.  High press everything with 3 at the front and two IF. 

Don't know if it would work with other teams or leagues. Haven't tried yet. You can check and let me know.

It’s neck and neck at the moment between @Damilare and @Kanegan as we move onto the 3rd challenge of this H2H so who will take a lead after this next challenge

Challenge 3

Parking The Aussie Bus Challenge

After all the goal scoring fun of the last challenge I thought I would completely switch it up and make you guys think about defence instead of attack. This challenge is based on one I brought to Vibe earlier in the year and the original can be found here.

No former Mourinho clubs involved for these guys though as they are boarding planes and heading for the land down under to try and get clean-sheets.

·        Take over any club you want in the Australian league.

·        You may not make any transfers in.

·        Only clean sheets in league games count.

The points are scored as follows.

• 3 pts for each clean sheet in a league game (Clean sheets can be found in World > Club Division > Team Stats > Clean Sheets).
  •  -1 pts for every league goal conceded.
  • 10 pts if you win the regular league.
  • 10 pts if you win the end of season playoffs.
  • 10 pts if you win the FA Cup.

Rules

·        No transfers into your club.

·        Either November or February DB.

·        No editing of any form.

·        No reloading to avoid injuries, suspensions or getting a good thrashing.

·        No unlockables.

After all the goal scoring in the last challenge I can't wait to see how you guys get on. 

Good Luck

1 minute ago, Foxy said:

It’s neck and neck at the moment between @Damilare and @Kanegan as we move onto the 3rd challenge of this H2H so who will take a lead after this next challenge

Challenge 3

After all the goal scoring fun of the last challenge I thought I would completely switch it up and make you guys think about defence instead of attack. This challenge is based on one I brought to Vibe earlier in the year and the original can be found here.

No former Mourinho clubs involved for these guys though as they are boarding planes and heading for the land down under to try and get clean-sheets.

·        3 pts for each clean sheet in a league game (Clean sheets can be found in World > Club Division > Team Stats > Clean Sheets).

·        -1 pts for every league goal conceded.

·        20 pts if you win the league.

·        10 pts if you win the FA Cup.

Rules

·        No reloading to avoid injuries, suspensions or getting a good thrashing.

·        No unlockables.

After all the goal scoring in the last challenge I can't wait to see how you guys get on. 

Good Luck

Nice challenge this, switching the emphasis and testing their managerial skill. I like it! Best of luck lads, looking forward to see who takes this one. 

Now, this one is tough. I have never gotten any defensive tactic to work, well this H2H keeps getting tougher. Nice job Foxy.

3 minutes ago, PilgrimAsh said:

testing their managerial skill

That's the plan :)

4 minutes ago, Kanegan said:

Now, this one is tough. I have never gotten any defensive tactic to work, well this H2H keeps getting tougher. Nice job Foxy.

I look forward to seeing how you both approach this one. 

3 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Nice switch up by Foxy for one three as well!

Seemed like they had too much fun in the last challenge so I felt a complete change of style was needed although of course there is more than one way to skin a cat.......

1 hour ago, Foxy said:

Challenge 3

• 3 pts for each clean sheet in a league game (Clean sheets can be found in World > Club Division > Team Stats > Clean Sheets).
  •  -1 pts for every league goal conceded.
  • 10 pts if you win the regular league.
  • 10 pts if you win the end of season playoffs.
  • 10 pts if you win the FA Cup.

Rules

·        No unlockables.

Good Luck

Great challenge @Foxy...I think I need to pay mourinho a visit concerning this challenge...

27 minutes ago, Foxy said:

You can share a hot substance with him whilst you chat!

I’m not sure his advice would be any good considering the affects the hot substance had on @Damilare 😂

51 minutes ago, Foxy said:

You can share a hot substance with him whilst you chat!

😂😂it has not gotten to that extent... Its a once in a while thing... 

But concerning something hot,sarri is the one to meet...

25 minutes ago, PilgrimAsh said:

I’m not sure his advice would be any good considering the affects the hot substance had on @Damilare 😂

His advice might not actually be good at the comment after conceding 6 goals in 2 matches...

17 minutes ago, Damilare said:

His advice might not actually be good at the comment after conceding 6 goals in 2 matches...

Fair one mate! 😂 maybe you might get better advice then with some hot drinks, might even get a smile but that would be asking for a lot. 

Oooh, nice challenge @Foxy!! I have a soft spot for defensive challenges. Prior to this current CC, I've only taken part in one tournament here, the Tag Team Challenge last year, in the defensive one, with @Cockers2505. It was a LOT of fun.. 

Spoiler

And we won it! But don't let the fact that I have a 100% tournament record play with your mind in the CC... I wouldn't want that...

Good luck @Damilare and @Kanegan!!