• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Damilare

Career Damilare Vs Kanegan: A challenge battle - Challenge Five

1 hour ago, Eogtuc0910 said:

That's the kind of聽score i'd get to be honest

Just friendly banter mate. It's all in the name of the game. Don't worry.聽馃榿

Sorry to keep you all waiting, it's a long way from office to home.

So, after @Damilare聽posts a fantastic total, now it's my turn.

Kanegan attempts H2H Challenge 2-City Goal Machine

Transfers Out

Screenshot_2018-08-29-23-28-23-60.thumb.png.6692592579ae83f17c34ab795ad8ce33.png

Transfers In

Screenshot_2018-08-29-23-29-05-42.thumb.png.cf4b5298461eb1bea539b7aa7cd3ddc0.png

This challenge was all about goals. So, Belotti is brought in as our stinging forward with Kramaric the backup striker in case anyone gets injured because we need to be attacking all the time. Guerreiro comes in to slot in at our defense.

But what a difference one signing can make as Bellotti showed us:

Screenshot_2018-08-30-16-08-05-34.thumb.png.446d201917a9bf163ff4aa3467ca7d38.png

What a player!!! 59 goals and 27 assists which means he was directly responsible for 86 of City's goals.

Some notable matches:

Spoiler

Screenshot_2018-08-30-16-00-25-50.thumb.png.2bbeb98ecc7461f72e3fee038fbdd8be.pngScreenshot_2018-08-30-16-00-42-73.thumb.png.c386cabdb911476de5fc78c03c68ca9b.pngScreenshot_2018-08-30-16-01-23-69.thumb.png.3c1010c2da268b972a8cdfa686e723aa.pngScreenshot_2018-08-30-16-02-38-51.thumb.png.02a73701ea70db7a0398bba6d90c5254.pngScreenshot_2018-08-30-16-03-00-22.thumb.png.e06733cb035a300d9ce4d85827299dbb.pngScreenshot_2018-08-30-16-04-11-28.thumb.png.d01213401c0a3ba47788f80d7d3e0b27.pngScreenshot_2018-08-30-16-04-20-39.thumb.png.0a47acd2990f02c4e8aaf7073593edfd.png

He came through in big matches hitting 7 hattricks in the season including back to back in semis and final of Champions League. He kicked the season into top gear. But how does that translate to my team's performance??聽

Let's take a look:

Screenshot_2018-08-30-16-06-14-58.thumb.png.1c77c7132b13960c24c3a96b3ed36284.png

We also won the league and Champions league double just like Damilare, so we have it checked though we fail to win anything else.聽

Screenshot_2018-08-30-16-07-23-51.thumb.png.ed0f204b9bd039ee919f42b4c562d1bf.png

113 goals scored by City , 12 more than Damilare so i have a good feeling about this though we concede 10 more than them.

But now for the grand finale,

Spoiler

Screenshot_2018-08-30-16-05-53-44.thumb.png.bdef9b1486a29acfd329775bd6a86462.png

Oh yes!!!!. We blew the contest out of the water. 179 goals scored which give us a score of 23 points and we level this challenge.

H2H Challenge Update:

@Damilare聽1 - 1 @Kanegan

The game is on now.

Great score guys,聽level pegging and all to play for. Looking forward to the next challenge guys聽

I鈥檓 wondering what formations you all would have used given the number of attacking talent in Man City!聽

Not a bad performance by both of you! Probably would have won win as I have always been a bit more defensive and pragmatic in my approach, will probably be unable to get my side to score that many goals in a season!

Screenshot_2018-08-31-07-42-41-56.thumb.png.83850a5321031d4aaaf5a8aecf4fff54.pngScreenshot_2018-08-31-07-42-48-73.thumb.png.231ee1152036630755295359e6f25ee0.pngScreenshot_2018-08-31-07-42-57-36.thumb.png.21107518b95932a1a3023ee3b0d2c879.png

This was the tactic I used.聽 High press everything with 3 at the front and two IF.聽

Don't know if it would work with other teams or leagues. Haven't tried yet. You can check and let me know.

Good scores guys, keep the entertainment up, I'm sure there will be a few asking questions on you Tactics

Look forward to Foxy's next challenge

It鈥檚 neck and neck at the moment between @Damilare聽and @Kanegan as we move onto the 3rd challenge of this H2H so who will take a lead after this next challenge

Challenge 3

Parking The Aussie Bus Challenge

After all the goal scoring fun of the last challenge I thought I would completely switch it up and make you guys think about defence instead of attack. This challenge is based on one I brought to Vibe earlier in the year and the original can be found here.

No former Mourinho clubs involved for these guys though as they are boarding planes and heading for the land down under to try and get clean-sheets.

聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 Take over any club you want in the Australian league.

聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 You may not make any transfers in.

聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 Only clean sheets in league games count.

The points are scored as follows.

• 3 pts for each clean sheet in a league game (Clean sheets can be found in World > Club Division > Team Stats > Clean Sheets).
  • -1 pts for every league goal conceded.
  • 10 pts if you win the regular聽league.
  • 10 pts if you win the end of season playoffs.
  • 10 pts if you win the FA Cup.

Rules

聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 No transfers into your club.

聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 Either November or February DB.

聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 No editing of any form.

聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 No reloading to avoid injuries, suspensions or getting a good thrashing.

聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 No unlockables.

After all the goal scoring in the last challenge I can't wait to see how you guys get on.聽

Good Luck

1 minute ago, Foxy said:

It鈥檚 neck and neck at the moment between @Damilare聽and @Kanegan as we move onto the 3rd challenge of this H2H so who will take a lead after this next challenge

Challenge 3

After all the goal scoring fun of the last challenge I thought I would completely switch it up and make you guys think about defence instead of attack. This challenge is based on one I brought to Vibe earlier in the year and the original can be found here.

No former Mourinho clubs involved for these guys though as they are boarding planes and heading for the land down under to try and get clean-sheets.

聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 3 pts for each clean sheet in a league game (Clean sheets can be found in World > Club Division > Team Stats > Clean Sheets).

聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 -1 pts for every league goal conceded.

聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 20 pts if you win the league.

聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 10 pts if you win the FA Cup.

Rules

聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 No reloading to avoid injuries, suspensions or getting a good thrashing.

聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 No unlockables.

After all the goal scoring in the last challenge I can't wait to see how you guys get on.聽

Good Luck

Nice challenge this, switching the emphasis and testing their聽managerial skill. I like it! Best of luck聽lads, looking forward to see who takes this one.聽

Now, this one is tough. I have never gotten any defensive tactic to work, well this H2H keeps getting tougher. Nice job Foxy.

3 minutes ago, PilgrimAsh said:

testing their聽managerial skill

That's the plan聽:)

4 minutes ago, Kanegan said:

Now, this one is tough. I have never gotten any defensive tactic to work, well this H2H keeps getting tougher. Nice job Foxy.

I look forward to seeing how you both approach this one.聽

· Posted (edited)

Incredible round that!聽

Nice switch up by Foxy for round three as well!

Edited by Ashez

3 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Nice switch up by Foxy for one three as well!

Seemed like they had too much fun in the last challenge so I felt a complete change of style was needed although of course there is more than one way to skin a cat.......

26 minutes ago, Foxy said:

@Damilare@Kanegan

Slight change to the points available in the league season as I remembered that the A league has play-offs.聽

Can we promote player from reserves??

1 minute ago, Kanegan said:

Can we promote player from reserves??

Yep, use any player you want that is already at your chosen club.

1 hour ago, Foxy said:

Challenge 3

• 3 pts for each clean sheet in a league game (Clean sheets can be found in World > Club Division > Team Stats > Clean Sheets).
  • -1 pts for every league goal conceded.
  • 10 pts if you win the regular聽league.
  • 10 pts if you win the end of season playoffs.
  • 10 pts if you win the FA Cup.

Rules

聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 No unlockables.

Good Luck

Great challenge @Foxy...I think I need to pay mourinho a visit concerning this challenge...

2 minutes ago, Damilare said:

I think I need to pay mourinho a visit concerning this challenge...

You can share a hot substance with him whilst you chat!

27 minutes ago, Foxy said:

I鈥檓 not sure his advice would be any good considering the affects the hot substance had on @Damilare 馃槀

51 minutes ago, Foxy said:

馃槀馃槀it has not gotten to that extent... Its a once in a while thing...聽

But concerning something hot,sarri is the one to meet...

25 minutes ago, PilgrimAsh said:

I鈥檓 not sure his advice would be any good considering the affects the hot substance had on @Damilare 馃槀

His advice might not actually be good at the comment after conceding 6 goals in 2 matches...