Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career My attempt at a 1kc

I figured for my first challenge here on Vibe, I'd go with a fan favorite challenge.

Who will I be using?

Zirkzee.thumb.jpg.f4e423cea231bc765b8b612bf0793ada.jpg

For this save, I'll be using Joshua Zirkzee. 

He is currently a 17 year old Dutch striker for plays for the club FC Bayern Munich, currently playing in their youth team. 

Why I chose him:

I chose Zirkzee because I've never seen anyone attempt one with him on here before. In this years edition of FMM he's been immense for me in my Leverkusen save, so I figured he'd be the right man for the job my first time around.

Career:

For this challenge I'll be controlling Bayern Munich. He already plays there in real life, so bringing him in won't be a problem. I will be trying to keep up their dominance domestically while also trying to overhaul an ageing squad, with the likes of Muller, Ribery, and Robben all likely seeing their ways out of the club. 

I'll keep everyone updated as each season progresses. Wish me luck!

Edited by CompleteComan

Welcome to vibe ! Intresting choice of player, i had few seasons on Bayer and i used him as backup striker. He did great job for me. Good luck !