Jump to content
FMM Vibe
  • Sign Up
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Foxy

Fun/Games Vibe Community Events 2018/19

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, Foxy said:

Yes I believe you guys were which is why I think you should do missionary work in smaller football nations. 

Why doesn’t foxy play for England?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, ManLikeRobbieBrady said:

I'm shite at this years edition, nowhere close to the skill level I was at last year :laugh: But cheers, we can't do any worse than the real national team anyway.

😂 what do you mean? Gav Whyte was on hot form earlier this season...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Gunners Rishi said:

Why doesn’t foxy play for England?

 

 

We have a number of English members and I let others go first. Rob and Woody represented England last year so they have first dibs on it this year.

10 minutes ago, Gunners Rishi said:

😂 what do you mean? Gav Whyte was on hot form earlier this season...

 

Wrong Ireland mate Gav is from the North

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Foxy said:

We have a number of English members and I let others go first. Rob and Woody represented England last year so they have first dibs on it this year.

Well when everyone else has went and we come last in the group stages, get eliminated by the Welsh and cry in the corner, I’m always there...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Gunners Rishi said:

That’s alright you still have Declan rice! Oh wait.

It's the fact that Martin O'Neill could've subbed him on for the last 5 minutes against bloody Moldova and he would be an Irish player.

I think he's linked with Madrid or something now? Think I saw that somewhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, ManLikeRobbieBrady said:

 

I think he's linked with Madrid or something now? Think I saw that somewhere.

Yh, but if that deal goes through, I’ll eat my hat

added 0 minutes later
13 hours ago, ManLikeRobbieBrady said:

It's the fact that Martin O'Neill could've subbed him on for the last 5 minutes against bloody Moldova and he would be an Irish player.

 

With English parents 😝 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×