Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FuddledFox

FMM19: Every Playable National Team

Title.png.b6a9f9f8eee16afbdf03bec8fb6b572c.png

FMM19: Every Playable Nation

The nations that are available to you during a save depend on the leagues you have loaded, as you require at least 50 players from that nation to be able to manage as their national team. I have loaded up the database in various combinations to try and ensure that this is as complete a list as possible. You will need to load the correct leagues to get some of these teams E.G. Load the MLS to manage Canada, Jamaica or Bermuda. The more players you load the more nations you will have available. A good rules of thumb is that if you want to manage an Asian nation on the list then load as many Asian leagues as you can.

If I have missed anyone please let me know the combination of leagues you loaded and I can add them to the list.

Asia

• Australia
  • Bahrain
  • China
  • Iran
  • Iraq
  • North Korea
  • Qatar
  • Saudi Arabia
  • South Korea
  • Uzbekistan

Africa

•  Algeria
  • Cameroon
  • Cape Verde
  • DR Congo
  • Ghana
  • Guinea
  • Guinea-Bissau
  • Ivory Coast
  • Mali
  • Morocco
  • Nigeria
  • Senegal

Europe

•  Albania
  • Austria
  • Belgium
  • Bosnia & Herzegovina
  • Croatia
  • Denmark
  • England
  • France
  • Greece
  • Holland
  • Italy
  • Kosovo
  • N. Ireland
  • Poland
  • Portugal
  • Rep. Ireland
  • Romania
  • Russia
  • Scotland
  • Serbia
  • Slovakia
  • Spain
  • Sweden
  • Switzerland
  • Turkey
  • Ukraine
  • Wales

North America

•  Bermuda
  • Canada
  • Jamaica
  • Mexico
  • U.S.A

South America

•  Argentina
  • Brazil
  • Chile
  • Colombia
  • Uruguay
  • Venezuela

Oceania

• New Zealand

I would love to try some of these out if only international management was fun. If you could pick your own tours do to in the off season that would make it more interesting. Along with Under 19 and 21s teams. 

I really enjoyed International management on the PC version of Football Manager back on FM 07/FM 08 I used to always manage Northern Ireland to the point I ended up supporting them for a while, David Healy what a player! Around the 2011/2012 game I always managed San Marino, never qualified for the Euros or World Cup but done well in friendly games even scored 5 goals in 1 game once against some Asian team.

I find the mobile version too easy, I like to manage the lower countries so on last years mobile game I managed Bermuda (used to manage them on the PC version too) but once the regens come into the game I have Bermudian players playing for teams like Inter Milan and Dortmund (last year I did anyway) I found that unrealistic.

12 minutes ago, Westside said:

find the mobile version too easy, I like to manage the lower countries so on last years mobile game I managed Bermuda (used to manage them on the PC version too) but once the regens come into the game I have Bermudian players playing for teams like Inter Milan and Dortmund (last year I did anyway) I found that unrealistic.

I have heard other people mention the same thing, I think it was @ManLikeRobbieBrady who did a career with Bermuda last year and had regens at clubs like Barcelona etc. 

On 02/12/2018 at 12:07, James Padfield said:

How do I manage Kosovo 

On 02/12/2018 at 13:10, Foxy said:

They come up if you load Germany, Russia and Turkey. 

620D4EC1-EBE0-4B06-8EE7-94973777784F.png

I am managing Kosovo with England, Australia, Germany and Scotland

On 02/12/2018 at 15:42, Foxy said:

I have heard other people mention the same thing, I think it was @ManLikeRobbieBrady who did a career with Bermuda last year and had regens at clubs like Barcelona etc. 

Was with the Bahamas actually, and yeah was a bit unrealistic but sure sometimes unrealistic is fun 😄

On 02/12/2018 at 09:10, Foxy said:

They come up if you load Germany, Russia and Turkey. 

620D4EC1-EBE0-4B06-8EE7-94973777784F.png

How i can get this changes with brazil teams and leagues for fmm19?

5 hours ago, Darkmandv said:

How to download this?

To unlock international management you either need to get an international job in game and then win a tournament or you can pay to unlock it in the store.