Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics 3-2-3-2 Tank (Inverted Wing Backs + Inside Forwards)

Chris1428

Hello lads! This is my best tactic ever. I like it more than 2 previous tactics I shared with you here. Why do I like it more? When the team is attacking - it looks like 3-2-3-2 with 10 players in the center. When the team is defending - there are 2 walls 5-5 players in each. I'm happy because I have all players attacking and all players defending. Nobody is useless. Everyone is participating in the game. Just look at the roles - 10 Passing, 8 Tackling, 2 Shooting types of players. Isn't it epic? I won champions league with 3 U19 players in the squad. I don't like using the best players available in the game - just look at my finances. Only one player is earning more than 1 million - only because I let my assistant renew the contract. Test the tactic and let me know how much do you like it? It is the last of my tactics I share with you here. I consider my adventure with FMM 2019 as finished, because my 3 tactics allowed me to achieve everything I wanted, and I don't really want to continue this journey anymore. Have fun & try to create something by yourself folks!

Screenshot_20181225-092536_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20181225-092437_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20181225-092531_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20181225-092540_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Edited by Chris1428
11 minutes ago, rseven said:

I am interesting for "look for overlap" setting in your tactics.

How does it work in highlight for your IWB?

Just to prevent my team from the early crosses. IWB doesn't care about it. I want more passes, no crosses. I actually want 0 crosses that's why I done it. There are no players on the wings when I attack. Only sometimes Inside Forwards are running to the center from the wings but they usually are in the center.

Edited by Chris1428
11 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

How did the side perform in that setup?

They actually got better average rate than defenders and midfielders. Inside Forwards because they are scoring in almost every match, Inverted Wing Backs because of many good passes and tackling.

1 hour ago, Chris1428 said:

They actually got better average rate than defenders and midfielders. Inside Forwards because they are scoring in almost every match, Inverted Wing Backs because of many good passes and tackling.

Sorry I meant the team as a whole, over a season.

6 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

Sorry I meant the team as a whole, over a season.

League won, champions league won, cup won, 0 matches lost, few draws - probably because of young players in the team and random draws that are always happening. I also use 2 x 11. I swap them every match to keep the team happy. I have also 7 regular substitute players in case of injuries or cards, so my team has 29 players and everyone plays. Even 16 years old players.

Edited by Chris1428
2 hours ago, Narayanos said:

My first season in the lowest english league. I chose the weakest team in the league (Basic / Basic). Results are very promising, great work!

Screenshot_20181227-152703.png

Thanks for testing mate. I'm glad it worked for you. I created 3 tactics, and I think this one is the best of them. You can check also another one that nobody posted the results to 

13 hours ago, Chris1428 said:

That's amazing bro. Even I'm surprised how good the results can be for the team with predicted relegation.

Fourth season and this tactic still works wonderful

Screenshot_20181228-215215.png

This tactic is amazing. I tested it with AC Milan and I was able to win Seria A without any problems. I don`t think that I have good BTB midfielders. Defenders I can find, wing backs, inside forwards - also. Please name some BTB that fit the role perfectly. Pogba like, Vidal like?

EDIT 04/02/2020 THIS IS A MONSTER TACTIC! I`m on my way to 20-20-20-20-20-20

Screenshot_20200204-122117_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200204-122039_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200204-122001_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200204-121942_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200204-211550_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Edited by M00re