Jump to content
FMM Vibe
  • Sign Up
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MohitMax Roy

Help Dilemma of fake players

Recommended Posts

So I have the original game, but playing with outdated database is a big turn off for me. But if do play with fake players, people don't take your tactics seriously or report for pirated game. 

 

What do I?? I want to some of the community challenges. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't think anyone would take it really seriously if you tell it but we recomend buying next year game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, MohitMax Roy said:

But if do play with fake players, people don't take your tactics seriously or report for pirated game

Yeah, fuck those people! Let's just not bat an eyelid to people who steal a game the developers have spent all year making.

I don't see how having an outdaded database is stopping you from playing any challenges? Less than a month until FMM20 is out anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have bought the game..... I just can't find anyone uploading updated database like last year and the immersion breaks by playing outdated database. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's my purchase history too.... plus I have posted many threads this year, so accusing me of stealing the app is uncalled for

Screenshot_20191031-173225.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

😐 549?! Which currency is that?

Btw just use the November/February database it's just a pointless reason of what bothering you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, MohitMax Roy said:

I have bought the game..... I just can't find anyone uploading updated database like last year and the immersion breaks by playing outdated database. 

i'm relatively new around here - is it "normal" to expect the database to be updated? 

you're asking other people to do stuff for you - a lot of time and effort. why don't you do it?

or wait a couple of weeks? new version will be out, all updated.

don't really understand this "immersion" thing. surely you get shook if you start a new one now but the date is 2018 - spooky!

maybe take a step back and take it easy. try to enjoy the fun parts of the game, rather than get worried about nonsense?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

i'm relatively new around here - is it "normal" to expect the database to be updated? 

you're asking other people to do stuff for you - a lot of time and effort. why don't you do it?

or wait a couple of weeks? new version will be out, all updated.

don't really understand this "immersion" thing. surely you get shook if you start a new one now but the date is 2018 - spooky!

maybe take a step back and take it easy. try to enjoy the fun parts of the game, rather than get worried about nonsense?

Yep I totally agree with this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lord Danish said:

😐 549?! Which currency is that?

Btw just use the November/February database it's just a pointless reason of what bothering you

That's in Indian Rupee. Here that is the cost for FMM. 

And I agree. Totally pointless about this updated database. Just update to the latest version and you will get the latest database. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kanegan said:

That's in Indian Rupee. Here that is the cost for FMM

Thanks Kane. So does that considered as expensive?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Lord Danish said:

Thanks Kane. So does that considered as expensive?

Ya, a little bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always found fan databases took away from the next release, one thing that's always exciting about a new game are the squads so I personally don't see the appeal of ruining that, especially as I've helped make a transfer update before and trust me it's not fun and worthless within weeks while taking hundreds of hours. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't mind updated squads as I tend to play LLM most of the time, or work my way up from rags-to-riches. By the time I get to clubs where I actually know any players by name, the squads are shuffled by transfers and regens anyway. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Firstly didn't ask anyone to make one for me, it's just that last year there were many people who did upload updated databases. 

 

Next I would happily buy the fmm 2020 when it comes but they are taking too long to release it (one year should be more than enough) and playing with a new save after completing 15 years on my previous save(which got deleted in phone reset) is tedious as seeing players like hazard playing for chelsea and many others is not at all fun, at least for me it isn't. 

 

Thank you for reminding me not ask anything in this forum👍👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That’s toxiccc 😂 

1 hour ago, MohitMax Roy said:

Next I would happily buy the fmm 2020 when it comes but they are taking too long to release it (one year should be more than enough. Thank you for reminding me not ask anything in this forum👍👍

The reason why is that this game constantly gets new features and they are waiting to see what will happen with brexit to make the game more realistic. And with that last sentence, I mean I’ve only just been here for a year but I’ve got a feeling that that’s the point of the whole website 😆 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MohitMax Roy said:

Thank you for reminding me not ask anything in this forum

It's a pity if that's what you take away from this - you got constructive replies, but you're saying almost everything is impossible. The only answer that would make you happy, it seems, is for someone to give you an updated database, but numerous people have asked for that recently and I haven't seen a positive answer. As I said, it would be a lot of time and effort for someone to do, with little reward.

Two weeks til the new game is out. Sure you could find a challenge where the old database wouldn't affect things much if you wanted to. Otherwise, hope we see you back here in a few weeks 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×