Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career The Journeyman Pensioner (30 Seasons/30 Clubs Complete)

Kanegan

Amazing career, Kane. Just amazing. The Journeyman Challenge, The Pensioner 1KC, The full 30 seasons. Big congrats on the marathon ride that it was 👍 👍 🎉 

9 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Amazing career, Kane. Just amazing. The Journeyman Challenge, The Pensioner 1KC, The full 30 seasons. Big congrats on the marathon ride that it was 👍 👍 🎉 

8 hours ago, omen_peter said:

Fantastic 30 season career! Well done!

8 hours ago, smoggy90 said:

Epic career mate, congrats on the 30 seasons and all of your achievements!

7 hours ago, Titjes said:

Big congrats on completing 30 seasons mate 😲

This has been a very fun and amazing career to follow 😉

7 hours ago, mattydisc said:

I'm definitely going to miss these updates. What an entertaining career! Congratulations on this epic!

7 hours ago, Ian said:

Brilliant career with loads of achievements. Imagine how many different players in total you’ve managed over the years, must be a truly humongous number. Well done. 

9 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

Those scores will be top of the leaderboard for some time, fantastic career in 30 clubs and 30 oldies! Looking forward for your next!

Thanks guys. When I started, didn't quite gauge the size of the task, especially the 1K as it is easier to complete when you are staying at one club so happy to finally cross the line and get this marathon over. 

2 hours ago, Lord Danish said:

Congrats Kane. A great career to follow. Sorry I didn’t commented after a few season

Thanks Dan. No issues mate. 

I am reading on this forum since FMH 2015 (on and off). This is my first post because I want to say thank you for sharing such an amazing career! You are amazing and outstanding! I had an awesome time reading it! Have a good day, sir!

17 hours ago, MrCostinel said:

I am reading on this forum since FMH 2015 (on and off). This is my first post because I want to say thank you for sharing such an amazing career! You are amazing and outstanding! I had an awesome time reading it! Have a good day, sir!

Thanks mate. This was a really enjoyable career for me.