Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges Van Gaal Does Almere City

AndersJ

Dear fellow vibers! 

A short and a bit different challenge ! 

The challenge will frustrate you as a manager, but bring back the belief in the CRAZY TACTICS!

If you are the one that always takes the easy and SAFE way with the 4 at the back, this is a challenge for YOU :)!

13B2C473-2759-4874-81F4-D5C0B039C2FF-6299-00000D178112E14D.jpg.f35174df325a76070f04cbcd5f2b4604.jpg

The very simple goal of the challenge. 

1. SCORE the most goals in the league in the first season with the Mighty Almere City.

F262A8FC-B3A0-407F-9962-DFA65517066F-6299-00000D1936D5A40E.png.0a524e3d767cdf2d2694b607c54c0470.png

The very simple rules .

1. There must be only a maximum of 2 central defenders. There must be no backs in their defensive line.

2. There must be no transfers or loans in, besides those who are already there.

3. Sharing IS caring. For the hope of the crazy tactics, the tactic you have made up for Almere City, MUST be uploaded in the challenge for free use and entertainment of your fellow vibers.

4. You may at anytime cry and withdraw from this challenge because of the poor poor defenders of Almere City FC 

Best regards Anders

1 hour ago, nitrousoxide said:

Got back into FMM, downloaded the game and this challenge seems like a quick and fun way to get back into things :) Will upload results in a bit

Its quite deficult but i will try again later :)!

8 hours ago, SophiaFM said:

Why Van Gaal though?! He was the opposite of this type of football at United lol. If only Van Gaal was that adventurous as United manager! 

Its was just a funny title with a reference to the "does" thing :D

On 15/12/2019 at 00:20, AndersJ said:

Its quite deficult but i will try again later :)!

I kinda got sacked really early on HAHAHA. Will try this challenge again later once I've got the hang of the game!

20 minutes ago, nitrousoxide said:

I kinda got sacked really early on HAHAHA. Will try this challenge again later once I've got the hang of the game!

Great stuff! You want to go on the scoreboard ,😅?