Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM20 Bug List

Mr Tree

On 22/11/2019 at 06:02, Schwantz34 said:

Not sure if it's a bug but this seems very harsh. I defend my player yet his morale drops and the rest of the squad lose respect for me 🤷‍♂️

iZBnzGc.png

just going through all the recent posts - no, that's not a bug, these things have always happened. presumably in this case the issue is that Alioski is an annoying little prick.

On 22/11/2019 at 15:33, Inferno said:

3 bids came in for my CAM with all of them meeting his 15 mil release clause, so I have no option but to accept and he seems like he wants to leave. He then rejects all their contract offers stating he wants to stay at the club, before getting mad and complains to the press in the next news item saying he wants to leave, even though HE REJECTED THE OFFERS. In his personal page it says that he is both happy to stay at the club and wants to leave. And my goalkeeper is getting mentored for heading.

DB8A1373-16DB-4D20-A370-EE6B840B8468.png

1E3B4BB9-2C1F-41E7-9577-A4C77B85695F.png

874A4CD5-2700-4954-9C13-87673A0B4598.png

71501B29-68D7-4A57-8755-B60BBB1D3670.png

the first part of this is plausible, i think - he doesn't like the offered moves, but he wants to get out.

the goalkeeper shit is crazy - but i assume it's a typo - it probably means to say "Aerial Ability" or something, right? still needs fixing...

On 22/11/2019 at 22:21, Lav50 said:

Thomsen wanted first team action, I denied it and then he wanted to be transfer listed and I accepted that..after all that this pops up 🧐

Also might be a unfortunate coincidence but my players are missing a lot of penalties, I had 3 different players take them and I missed 9 out of 12-13 I had

Screenshot_20191122-195040_FM20 Mobile.jpg

again, some of the wording might be funny there, but it's not wrong or implausible or bugged.

not had the penalty issue myself, been banging most of mine in :D

On 24/11/2019 at 10:57, SophiaFM said:

Wan Bissaka here is what I was talking about, it doesn’t happen a lot but it happens randomly, it’s just annoying and untidy 

8A79F18E-BF55-47E3-8467-92A0C72E1FA8.jpeg

not seen that myself, just wondering if you might have some odd "sort" parameter turned on. would need more details.

5 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

not seen that myself, just wondering if you might have some odd "sort" parameter turned on. would need more details.

I only have hide ineligible on. If I drag the player to his position on the field again it’s fine. Just an annoying thing that happens randomly time to time 

14 hours ago, SophiaFM said:

Surely too early for this? He’s only 56. It doesn’t help Jose that the game came out 2 days before he was appointed Spurs manager though 😂 

C16799DA-F2C1-4F9B-A7DF-26C7DD139C3D.jpeg

presumably this is SI assuming, as the rest of us did, that Jose was washed up and rubbish now and doubtless on his way out.

good luck Spurs 😮

5 hours ago, Ayrox99 said:

Hi guys !

This is a weird bug : this player has been loaned at the beginning of the season, but mid season his stats from the first half just got back to his former club.

A little precision, the league kept his total goals.

PS : this bug affect any loaned players

Screenshot_20191125-114253.jpg

not really sure what you're trying to say here mate, so i haven't logged it. what's the issue? he didn't score 8 goals for Sedan?

5 minutes ago, SophiaFM said:

I only have hide ineligible on. If I drag the player to his position on the field again it’s fine. Just an annoying thing that happens randomly time to time 

yeah but if you occasionally sort your squad screen by something else, it could carry over. otherwise, not seen that - you'd probably be best off sending the save immediately to SI if you encounter it again, cos it's hard to put a finger on otherwise.

So i've updated the first post - i might've missed a few in other threads (feel free to point them out if so). I will try to organise the first post a bit more in due course (no promises on timeline there!!). One of the aims is to try not to let some of these "classics" slip into next year by making sure they're recorded and recognised.

However, as we're all seeing here, and as anyone who deals with bugs knows all too well - the development team will always need as much info as possible, if not a save of when the incident happened or just before (the auto save). Info is in the first post on how to get save games to the developers.

I know vibe is a bit more chilled place in general, we're all too cool for all that - but *gazes into the distance* together, we can make this game better and better....

3 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

yeah but if you occasionally sort your squad screen by something else, it could carry over. otherwise, not seen that - you'd probably be best off sending the save immediately to SI if you encounter it again, cos it's hard to put a finger on otherwise.

It’s not that serious haha. It doesn’t stop the full enjoyment of the game or anything 

Just now, SophiaFM said:

It’s not that serious haha. It doesn’t stop the full enjoyment of the game or anything 

of course :) but pointless to mention it (like this) if you won't take the simple measure above, cos it's too vague to identify in your explanation, but a live example could help them to stop it :)

1 minute ago, Mr Tree said:

the first part of this is plausible, i think - he doesn't like the offered moves, but he wants to get out.

the goalkeeper shit is crazy - but i assume it's a typo - it probably means to say "Aerial Ability" or something, right? still needs fixing...

the aerial ability/heading issue is known and is under review on our end

3 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Can you go to the players training and click on the progress bar showing there? - this should indicate what your coaches current view of him is, additionally if you could post or explain what it says under his training that would be great.

It sounds very much like he's got the ability to improve but it currently unable to lift himself to the next level; that might be for any number of reasons including:

* Not mature enough to make the next step at present (needs to gain in age)
* Your coaching staff isn't quite good enough to help him improve further
* The level of football he's playing at presently isn't enough to bring him on (if this is the case make sure you play him in any matches which might be at a higher level than your divisional standard, ie. FA Cup matches etc. if you're lower league).
* He might be unhappy and not professional enough to put that to one side 
etc.

(basically think of a player improving like when a coach takes an exam in the game, they can improve but there are factors which might prevent it occuring - if those happen then the bar remains at 100% until his next opportunity, I'm not mean enough to zero it out ;) )

On the training progress, it says that he hasn't been training well recently (?) and that he's unlikely to improve

Also, on the coach report, it switches between "Potential to improve a lot" and "Needs to mature if he is to improve further" every week

As for the four reason reasons: he has all gold coaches and is playing in the UCL & Ligue 1 

18 minutes ago, Tigahz said:

As for the four reason reasons: he has all gold coaches and is playing in the UCL & Ligue 1 

Maybe the other two reasons then :)

Can the Dev release the game without fvckin bugs or just with minor bugs?

Basically, every years we bought the game to become game tester and bug hunter 😠

4 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

just going through all the recent posts - no, that's not a bug, these things have always happened. presumably in this case the issue is that Alioski is an annoying little prick.

I think it's a bug because I've now seen it happen a lot with other players too and I also have a screenshot of where I have offered a player a new contract which he's then accepted yet his morale has gone down. He asked me for the new contract.

Dx0Do02.jpg

Edited by Schwantz34
1 minute ago, DJ... said:

Carabao cup semi finals. After a 2-2 away and 1-1 home result, match goes to penalty shootout

Screenshot_20191125-203143_FM20 Mobile.jpg

No away goals in the EFL Cup semi finals.

From 2018–19, extra time was scrapped for all rounds except the final, and the away goal rule was scrapped for the semi-final, with level ties going straight to a penalty shoot-out.[

21 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

I think it's a bug because I've now seen it happen a lot with other players too and I also have a screenshot of where I have offered a player a new contract which he's then accepted yet his morale has gone down. He asked me for the new contract.

Dx0Do02.jpg

Maybe he's upset as he realises he has willingly agreed to spend more time with you 😜 

These effects haven't always been linear or obvious - it would be too simple and boring if they were. And people react to news differently in real life. I don't think these are the game's big problems.

added 0 minutes later
41 minutes ago, Rakubit said:

Can the Dev release the game without fvckin bugs or just with minor bugs?

Basically, every years we bought the game to become game tester and bug hunter 😠

I'm sure if it were that easy they would. It's a very complex game though.

Just now, Mr Tree said:

Maybe he's upset as he realises he has willingly agreed to spend more time with you 😜 

These effects haven't always been linear or obvious - it would be too simple and boring if they were. And people react to news differently in real life. I don't think these are the game's big problems.

added 0 minutes later

I'm sure if it were that easy they would. It's a very complex game though.

Oh I'm not saying it's a big issue, come on now you know that ha ha. It certainly won't stop me playing and I do feel this years is far less problematic than last, or at least it has been for me so far.

I just find these little things amusing and very backwards 😂

5 minutes ago, Foxy said:

No away goals in the EFL Cup semi finals.

My bad, Dutch here so i assumed it was a bug.

Did find another bug, when being in the news messages and pressing previous, it seems to drop back about 10 messages in stead of one

14 minutes ago, DJ... said:

My bad, Dutch here so i assumed it was a bug.

Did find another bug, when being in the news messages and pressing previous, it seems to drop back about 10 messages in stead of one

It does get a bit muddled sometimes, like I think it's finding old unread messages or something, but yeah - easy enough to switch to the other view if you need to find something.

The game is accepting transfer offers without giving you the option to reject it when it comes in. Just got a news item telling me about it even though an offer was never displayed. It's also for my starting striker and for way less than he's worth so why would I accept it? There are no minimum fee release clauses either. Only thing I can think of as a possible reason is he's in his last 6 months so the fee is maybe compensation or something as he's only 21?

yvThBFF.png

cyzg8xE.png

Not a bug per se but bad design. This bugged me last game too. How do I save in my 4th tactics slot when the keyboard covers it?!

0231968B-CD86-4513-B738-DA55D488B4B9.thumb.png.a241f096ea7ea268ac175b893ec721b9.png

Edit: pressing return drops the keyboard. 

Edited by MikeF
16 hours ago, DutchTony said:

Screenshot_20191125_182656_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.6d2d69521a54b3b6df315291cd63f1bf.jpg

Screenshot_20191125_182709_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.698f41666c7e2242f2ec7ee05b8f12c3.jpg

that used to happen last year (i loan players out a lot) - you're into the "new" season (after 19th June), so it's not reviewing the data correctly. the text is still silly, so worth noting and correcting somehow (making sure loans finish before the cut-off, etc)

14 hours ago, Lav50 said:

"Do you want us to put you on transfer list?"

"Well yes...but actually no" 🤷‍♂️

Screenshot_20191125-222005_FM20 Mobile.jpg

again, "odd" feedback like this just doesn't interest me (in regards to "bugginess"), sorry. he could quite easily just be sad that it's the end of an era, that you didn't fight harder to keep him, etc etc.

if we get down to "everything else is fixed but i'm still getting the occasional contradictory / baffling message", then maybe i'll start compiling them.

15 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

The game is accepting transfer offers without giving you the option to reject it when it comes in. Just got a news item telling me about it even though an offer was never displayed. It's also for my starting striker and for way less than he's worth so why would I accept it? There are no minimum fee release clauses either. Only thing I can think of as a possible reason is he's in his last 6 months so the fee is maybe compensation or something as he's only 21?

yvThBFF.png

cyzg8xE.png

hmm - scary too for the situation i'm in (although my main man has a long contract, at least!)

did you have chance to reject the actual transfer going through?

1 hour ago, MikeF said:

Not a bug per se but bad design. This bugged me last game too. How do I save in my 4th tactics slot when the keyboard covers it?!

0231968B-CD86-4513-B738-DA55D488B4B9.thumb.png.a241f096ea7ea268ac175b893ec721b9.png

just tried this Mike and i reckon that must be device-specific - i have four clear boxes and no keyboard-overlay, and if i click on any of them, i then have to click on top box to type the name, and it goes to a separate screen.

the only other suggestion i'd have is using the "back" button, that can sometimes minimize the keyboard again?