Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Tree's "Football Factory" (all Youth coaches) - 30yr epic!

Mr Tree

Brilliant full 30 season career again and I enjoyed the tactic testing bit for the last few years.

It is just a shame you won’t be able to enjoy your retirement at your mansion by the beach, can’t have everything though I suppose 😂

many thanks @broodje kip @Paul186 @smoggy90 @samhardy and @Ian for the kind comments - they're highly appreciated!

there were a few little footnotes that i intended to get back to earlier, but i've been busy with the kids for the last few days :)

anyway, first - the total squad value on the final day of the game was (supposedly) £1.645bn, which is lower than it was when i checked at the halfway stage :D

as mentioned, 21 of the 37 in my squad were academy products, with the other 16 purchased for a total of £490.7m.

a quick overview of the formations for the last 10 seasons - please excuse my technological incompetence / laziness:

formations.thumb.jpg.6bf7685bde108f861cecd31bc94542c0.jpg

it's unfair to conclude that formation X is better than Y, because my team may have been weaker, suffered injuries, etc - it's just an interesting snapshot (debatably).

and finally, the indicator that i said at the start that i would use to chart my success. it didn't exactly go to plan, but we finished strongly :)

120250115_fmmbees.thumb.jpg.6b0572d63255e0ce928c8c5bea800921.jpg

thanks, as always, for reading - i'm taking a break for now, but i'm sure i won't be away for too long!

Edited by Mr Tree