Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello I'm Adam

AdamNufc

Hello Everyone,

I'm Adam , thought to sign up as I often read these forums and enjoy reading about people's success and the many challenges , one which caught my eye was the Liverpool front 3 challenge , so hopefully I will be able to get myself onto that leaderboard! 

I've been playing Football Manager since around 2007/2008 , think the first one I had was FMH 2008 on the PSP managing Athletico Madrid when they had Aguero and Forlan up top! 

My greatest achievement on FMM would be getting Dagenham & Redbridge to the Premier League and to the Europa League Semi finals

Another great achievement would be winning 4 Premier League titles in a row with Newcastle!

I support Newcastle and have had a season ticket for the last 11 years! 

7 minutes ago, Rob said:

Welcome Adam. You have a fantastic taste in challenges. I like you already.

Thank You! I saw your PSG challenge you just posted before and decided to give that a go to kill some time this evening , been playing it for the last hour and a half and already flown into January! 

11 minutes ago, AdamNufc said:

Thank You! I saw your PSG challenge you just posted before and decided to give that a go to kill some time this evening , been playing it for the last hour and a half and already flown into January! 

Excellent! You’ll be the first on the board and set the standard to try to chase! 

5 minutes ago, Rob said:

Excellent! You’ll be the first on the board and set the standard to try to chase! 

Hopefully I can set the bar very high! 

What's your thoughts on Poch and his style of football seen as your a spurs fan? Hearing loads rumours he might be managing the toon if our takeover goes through 

Just now, Ian said:

Good evening Adam and welcome to the forum :)

Hopefully you’ll enjoy it here.

Thank You! Always read the forums so decided I might as well join , always playing the game so very much enjoy the content , hopefully be able to challenge you at the top of some of the leaderboards!

18 minutes ago, AdamNufc said:

Hopefully I can set the bar very high! 

What's your thoughts on Poch and his style of football seen as your a spurs fan? Hearing loads rumours he might be managing the toon if our takeover goes through 

Good manager. He had a system of play and got the players to play it. He also improved players, which I loved.

2 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Welcome, I look forward to seeing a few careers from you.

Hey Thank You , yeah I will be up for writing up about a long term career once I get one set up after completing a few challenges

added 0 minutes later
1 minute ago, Woody said:

Welcome Adam. Nice to have a fellow Toon around here.

No other team to support is there! Howay The Lads!

43 minutes ago, Titjes said:

Welcome 😁

Hey and thank you! I see you support Man City let's not talk about the last game haha 😂

added 0 minutes later
14 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Welcome to the Vibe mate

Hey! Thank you 

added 0 minutes later
8 hours ago, Ashez said:

Welcome :)

Thank You!

1 minute ago, Kanegan said:

Welcome to Vibe Adam and hopefully we will see a few posts from you shortly.

Hey and Thanks! I've posted so far in the PSG Challenge Rob created with a score and also posted in the tactics forum with my Dagenham tactic that got me to the Prem from League Two 

2 minutes ago, AdamNufc said:

Hey and Thanks! I've posted so far in the PSG Challenge Rob created with a score and also posted in the tactics forum with my Dagenham tactic that got me to the Prem from League Two 

Great. Will check them shortly.

3 hours ago, AdamNufc said:

Hey and thank you! I see you support Man City let's not talk about the last game haha 😂

I "support" City for 2 reasons only:

- As a Belgian for KDB

- And actually it's more about the coach for me and not the team, I like how Pep plays the game (most of the time) 

😁

On 09/07/2020 at 21:30, Foxy said:

Welcome, I look forward to seeing a few careers from you.

I've already gotten myself started with posting about my long term career that I was already playing before signing up here 😀