Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics SS Tactic - Smashing Success (EME)

Hi all,

I have posted my tactic in the previos two years. Here we go again this year with few changes :

Be aware that the tactic require good players. Pace, Tackling, Stamina, Shooting are the most important. In my case as i am a manager who like to develop players i get the best from the tactic always after the first season but still manage to score 260 goals across all competitions even rotating the team a lot so players can be developed.

Corners are near the post with the CF atacking near the post. All players trained for the position they are playing. I train all strikers as Target Man. All are on shooting apart from IWB (pace) and CB (tackling). 

General assistant and 3 fitness coaches. 1 rehab and 2 prevention - all should be gold.

The last year setup still working fine sometimes but i decide to play around this is what i am using at the moment.

Feel free to add any sugestions to make it even better.

Screenshot_20210105-203048_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20210105-203043_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20210105-203036_FM21 Mobile.jpg

This is how is going:

SmartSelect_20210106-040237_Gallery.thumb.jpg.64b90662a82315d0f8493de26537f23f.jpg

Not that bad. If you are using the tactic or have different ideas for the setup, feel free to share any suggestions.

Edited by FrAn4eSc0

Why are you only trying tactics with big teams. The most fun part of the game is to take any weak team and lead them to success.

Try for example Fiorentina in İtaly. Teams like Levante or Villarreal in Spain.

Thanks for sharing anyway.

19 hours ago, FrAn4eSc0 said:

This is how is going:

SmartSelect_20210106-040237_Gallery.thumb.jpg.64b90662a82315d0f8493de26537f23f.jpg

Not that bad. If you are using the tactic or have different ideas for the setup, feel free to share any suggestions.

Wow you have won all 82 games! I'll definitely be giving this a go! 

5 hours ago, Duru said:

Why are you only trying tactics with big teams. The most fun part of the game is to take any weak team and lead them to success.

Try for example Fiorentina in İtaly. Teams like Levante or Villarreal in Spain.

Thanks for sharing anyway.

Because my goal was to create a goal scoring tactic. I have my system of developing and rotating the squard, having young players and in the mean time to score for the records. That was the goal of the tactic - scoring for fun.

1 hour ago, DutchTony said:

10 games in and so far so good 😊

Screenshot_20210107_020811_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.e90733e45700d38f17f07c568b0d5b73.jpg

That is some start 👍The main thing for me was to keep the squard fresh and when you have the right players is simply unstopable.

3 hours ago, FrAn4eSc0 said:

That is some start 👍The main thing for me was to keep the squard fresh and when you have the right players is simply unstopable.

Who do you put in the RP position? I have used Goretzka there but he generally only gets ratings of 6.

8 hours ago, DutchTony said:

Who do you put in the RP position? I have used Goretzka there but he generally only gets ratings of 6.

First season Rodri then bought De Jong. Think Merino, Fabian, Elmas could do good job as well. I think depent on your team. I had much more domination and playing better with Rodri rather than Kessie. When i rotate the squard and used 2nd team they played much better with Kessie rather than Rodri. It's a tricky one that maybe have something to do with the overall qualities of the squard.

Edited by FrAn4eSc0

I think u should say player attributes. I tried this tactic with PSG. I started well but its going bad. In a match, my team shoots 30 times but couldn't score. 

On 09/01/2021 at 13:10, gangdragon said:

I think u should say player attributes. I tried this tactic with PSG. I started well but its going bad. In a match, my team shoots 30 times but couldn't score. 

I don't know what players you are using mate. I had a run with PSG and it was easy - scoring for fun. Apart from some good players, you meed the right rotation and developing so your squard stays fresh. For begining try to buy Upa as CB and new IWB. Train Mbappe as Target Man and pur him as a right poacher. Buy few strikers as well... 

9 hours ago, DutchTony said:

14-1 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Screenshot_20210113_160509_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.fdbe0481c4d9268df54a16c49fcde13f.jpg

Lol .. That is mad, well done 👏👏👏

You smashing it 👍

What kind of players you are using 😃

Ciao un saluto a tutti...e tattica veramente stupenda!!!👍

piccola domanda come allenamento dei terzini esterni invertiti intendi allenarli sul focus movimento,passaggio... o altro??? Scusa la domanda che può sembrare stupida ma con il mio traduttore (sono italiano) non risulta nulla dei focus che si trovano nel calciatori!

1 hour ago, Alessandrovenge said:

Ciao un saluto a tutti...e tattica veramente stupenda!!!👍

piccola domanda come allenamento dei terzini esterni invertiti intendi allenarli sul focus movimento,passaggio... o altro??? Scusa la domanda che può sembrare stupida ma con il mio traduttore (sono italiano) non risulta nulla dei focus che si trovano nel calciatori!

I couldn't agree more... 

55 minutes ago, DutchTony said:

I couldn't agree more... 

Just guessing, but I think he's asking about the three key attributes for the IFs, movement, passing, and pace? And he's wondering what else to focus on for them

On 06/01/2021 at 04:07, FrAn4eSc0 said:

This is how is going:

I noticed nobody has actually mentioned the 343!!!!!!!!! goals you scored, has to be a record, Bravo :celebrate: @FrAn4eSc0

4 hours ago, Cockers2505 said:

I noticed nobody has actually mentioned the 343!!!!!!!!! goals you scored, has to be a record, Bravo :celebrate: @FrAn4eSc0

Hi mate. Unfortunately i lost that save but yeah it was a record as goals per game was really high. The screenshots i think is when the second season was started and i need few more months to adjusts few player before back to normal. @DutchTony can speak about the tactic as he has done some great tests in 2019, 2020 versions and as we can see this year as well 👍I was very busy and couldn't find time to play the game in last but now i am back to normal and will start something to see how is going. Cheers 👍

Edited by FrAn4eSc0

Not quite the Goals per game record, but very close 😉😂

Looks a very good tactic mate, I love an attacking formation myself, great stuff 👍

48 minutes ago, Rich said:

Not quite the Goals per game record, but very close 😉😂

Looks a very good tactic mate, I love an attacking formation myself, great stuff 👍

Thanks mate. I still think can be even better as in the 2019 and 2020 version was unstopable.  

As for the record i will not argue because as i say i lost that save and i am not sure when this screenshot was taken but soon i will play and see if i can beat yours.

As for your tactic - great one and will go down as one of the greatest. Seeing this kind of tactics was the inspiration for me to create mine back in FM19. Great work, great careers. I don't post too much, but i always read 👍

Okay.. the sad thing is my game has been updated. I don't like that 🙂 BUT !! I played a lot with the set pieces instruction and how my team should be positioned... And then i am having this : 200 goals in the league ... and 9-0 in CL Final. Fair to say that i am on the way of creating the perfect squard. Still work to do with changing some players and with my second eleven. But this was a great season.  🙂🔥

Screenshot_20210311-212939_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20210311-213715_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Edited by FrAn4eSc0
12 hours ago, FrAn4eSc0 said:

Okay.. the sad thing is my game has been updated. I don't like that 🙂 BUT !! I played a lot with the set pieces instruction and how my team should be positioned... And then i am having this : 200 goals in the league ... and 9-0 in CL Final. Fair to say that i am on the way of creating the perfect squard. Still work to do with changing some players and with my second eleven. But this was a great season.  🙂🔥

That looks just amazing.Have you adapted the tactic aswell to the update or you ve just been tinkering the set pieces

14 hours ago, FrAn4eSc0 said:

Well done mate! That is awesome, I’ve been trying to create a tactic just for getting 200 league goals and 193 is my best. So I salute you sir 👏🏻

17 hours ago, FrAn4eSc0 said:

Can you post your set piece instructions please?

6 hours ago, Alexandrian said:

That looks just amazing.Have you adapted the tactic aswell to the update or you ve just been tinkering the set pieces

Only set pieces, didn't touch the tactic. Fair to say that some player turned very strong in that save. Lukaku absolutely beast, Haland beast, Fabian became the best Fabian from all my saves. Used Bruno till now - amazing. Theo from AC Milan simply amazing on my save. Very important also that i had strong second eleven.