Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Tanganga OP?


Recommended Posts

So I'm new to this game. First time in FMM. Still learning the ropes hence i haven't attempted the Badge Challenges (i feel i would fail miserably 😂). Anyway i wanted to know something. IMG_20210227_225109.thumb.jpg.48e86d565150d73fe3d3fb92999745ee.jpg

Is Tanganga Really this Good??? I mean he's been really excellent for me. But 120 million valuation? 👀 Feels like my game is bug. Asking cause I'm gonna try a new save with Leverkusen soon since I'm feeling confident of the basics (i tried to start with Dulwich but was too hard 😂) and i might buy him if he's this good, performance wise, he has been. I mean least better than Alderweireld and Sanchez. Wonderkid? That's the word right? Even in FM? 😅

IMG_20210227_225527.thumb.jpg.3b3bc65aa560d42541d513077e8dc280.jpg

This is his history, it's not like he scored or assist a lot 🤔. Nor his ratings are high. Some insight from the veteran player's would be nice, is he a Wonderkid? Didn't see him on the list haha 😅. Thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Also, sorry the Screenshot is cropped. I'm uploading from my android so it's having some issues. I was actually trying to upload video showing the entire thing but it didn't happen 😕.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I sign him in quite a few of my careers as he does go very good. He seems quite promising in real life, but you may see a lot of players on FMM go better than you’d expect. You can scout players before signing and your assistant will give you a star rating on there potential rating, so you can tell if they’ll go decent or not. Every young player needs game time though, loaning them out is great for there development😁

Edited by Rich
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Many players have variable ability in the game, so in some careers/saves they will be brilliant, others they will be mediocre. Tanganga is one of them who can be amazing depending on the save, but sometimes is just alright. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Personally I think he only looks okay in that picture, if it wasn't for the pace and passing I wouldn't look twice at him. Acceptable positioning and heading is about it. I don't care about the tackling stat as I always go for positioning and 15 is basically the bare minimum. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Personally I think he only looks okay in that picture, if it wasn't for the pace and passing I wouldn't look twice at him. Acceptable positioning and heading is about it. I don't care about the tackling stat as I always go for positioning and 15 is basically the bare minimum. 

I agree that he looks okay at best, though i've always went for tackling over positioning, but now that i thought about it, i feel positioning is so much more important, as the great Alessandro Nesta once said, "If i have to make a tackle, i've already made a mistake". I need to rethink my strategy on recruiting CB's

Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Aaron Thornton said:

I agree that he looks okay at best, though i've always went for tackling over positioning, but now that i thought about it, i feel positioning is so much more important, as the great Alessandro Nesta once said, "If i have to make a tackle, i've already made a mistake". I need to rethink my strategy on recruiting CB's

What's the point of being able to tackle if you aren't in the right place to do it ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Rich said:

I sign him in quite a few of my careers as he does go very good. He seems quite promising in real life, but you may see a lot of players on FMM go better than you’d expect. You can scout players before signing and your assistant will give you a star rating on there potential rating, so you can tell if they’ll go decent or not. Every young player needs game time though, loaning them out is great for there development😁

Ah alright that makes sense. I will certainly use the scout more 😂. I find this star rating confusing so was just looking at the stats to buy or sell them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ashez said:

Personally I think he only looks okay in that picture, if it wasn't for the pace and passing I wouldn't look twice at him. Acceptable positioning and heading is about it. I don't care about the tackling stat as I always go for positioning and 15 is basically the bare minimum. 

Oh ok. That's nice. Never thought of this. I thought Tackling is more important considering he's a CB. Time to give him positioning training then.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, KickbackFootball said:

Oh ok. That's nice. Never thought of this. I thought Tackling is more important considering he's a CB. Time to give him positioning training then.

Don't let him sway you from tackling, both are very important. Tackling edges positioning if you play very attacking and/or a high defensive line where people will run at you, while positioning edges tackling while soaking up pressure and trying to repel crosses into the box or stop through balls. Pace can make up for positioning sometimes, but it can't make you tackle better (strength can help cover for tackling). 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hhooo said:

Don't let him sway you from tackling, both are very important. Tackling edges positioning if you play very attacking and/or a high defensive line where people will run at you, while positioning edges tackling while soaking up pressure and trying to repel crosses into the box or stop through balls. Pace can make up for positioning sometimes, but it can't make you tackle better (strength can help cover for tackling). 

Cool. This game is very interesting. Way more than it looked. They advertise it terribly in the store. 😂😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Ashez said:

What's the point of being able to tackle if you aren't in the right place to do it ;)

Gotta be in it to win it! Applies to tackles as well. I go for Pace and Positioning (and Decisions) first, then Tackling and Aerial. Of course, I'll take a player strong in all of them if I can get them!

15 hours ago, hhooo said:

Many players have variable ability in the game, so in some careers/saves they will be brilliant, others they will be mediocre. Tanganga is one of them who can be amazing depending on the save, but sometimes is just alright. 

Yeah, agree totally with this. Not a nailed on superstar everytime like someone like Todibo. Which is why he's not on the wonderkid list. But he can be pretty good in the right save.

As for his actual value, I believe that mostly depends on his reputation (which you can't see directly). But if he's at a top team, in a top league, and he's performing well, then that will go up quickly. And he's had 5 caps for England, increasing it more. So his value will be high. That said, £120M does seem pretty high for a defender! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Gotta be in it to win it! Applies to tackles as well. I go for Pace and Positioning (and Decisions) first, then Tackling and Aerial. Of course, I'll take a player strong in all of them if I can get them!

Yeah, agree totally with this. Not a nailed on superstar everytime like someone like Todibo. Which is why he's not on the wonderkid list. But he can be pretty good in the right save.

As for his actual value, I believe that mostly depends on his reputation (which you can't see directly). But if he's at a top team, in a top league, and he's performing well, then that will go up quickly. And he's had 5 caps for England, increasing it more. So his value will be high. That said, £120M does seem pretty high for a defender! 

Yeah 120 mil is a lot ik 😅😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...