Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics 2-3-1-3-1 Attack from FMKOREA.COM

JoeSak

2 hours ago, Duru said:

😳 wtf!?!

I'm going to guess that testing this won't yield those same results.

Happy to be proven wrong though. Looks suspiciously like heavy editing somewhere.

11 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

I'm going to guess that testing this won't yield those same results.

Happy to be proven wrong though. Looks suspiciously like heavy editing somewhere.

Probably rage quit to get the desired result for every match 😂

1. 네 에딧으로 건드는건 - 선수 이름, 원톱기준 체력 채우기(부상 회복 x), 시즌이 7시즌정도 가면 이제 고포텐 애들이 적어져서 4대리그 및 기타 국적에 5포텐 선수 곳곳에 박아주는거(이거 안하면 제 팀 선수들만 에이전시나 이적시장 상위 랭크) 이정도만 씁니다 ㅎㅎ

If i translate it correctly it says that he uses the editor to change names of players, fills the stamina, and puts a few 5 star wonderkids in random nations

I can't bring myself to think that the original author on fmkorea didn't use the editor to boost stats, or any other dubious activity, etc.

Am I missing something? The results are not anything special.

I would expect far better numbers to make a statement if the game had been doctored like it says.

19 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

I would expect far better numbers to make a statement if the game had been doctored like it says.

No games lost over 8 seasons and the goal count rarely going under 100 is kind of suspicious, no?

15 minutes ago, Daejeoncitizenworship said:

No games lost over 8 seasons and the goal count rarely going under 100 is kind of suspicious, no?

Sorry I completely missed the no defeats. 

The way I play the game it is all about goals. For, against and Goal difference. The results normally sort themselves out.

I normally count anything over 175 league goals scored as a good season.

Likewise Goal difference of 150+.

When I looked at the numbers here I didn't see what the fuss was about.

I stand corrected now you have pointed out there are only wins.

Edited by billy2shots
32 minutes ago, Daejeoncitizenworship said:

Back when I was spending my time in the Augusta National Golf Club Challenge, I can say that having 0 defeats for years are very easy and I play it without any cheats or whatsoever. He said that he used editor which makes winning all 38 games very much likely. Though, I was playing in Italy where the clubs are relatively weaker compared to those in England

6 hours ago, billy2shots said:

Won every game for 9 straight years, not one draw or loss.

Something fishy going on.

Edited by Schwantz34

Gotta be reloading I think. Might just be worth remembering that the OP has not claimed it is his tactic, so might not be the one who made it. 

Might be worth someone giving it a quick test though aswell just in case 😂

7 hours ago, JamesVilla said:

Gotta be reloading I think. Might just be worth remembering that the OP has not claimed it is his tactic, so might not be the one who made it. 

Might be worth someone giving it a quick test though aswell just in case 😂

That has got to be one patient man to be testing and reloading for 9 straight seasons just to get that perfect streak😂

6 minutes ago, thatmonstak said:

That has got to be one patient man to be testing and reloading for 9 straight seasons just to get that perfect streak😂

To be honest, you would only need to do it the first few seasons untill you got a completely world class squad. Especially with a team with money. 

I loaded a new save as Newcastle, with Sugar Daddy on for a bit of fun.

Put this tactic together and played the first 10 games in the Premier League - won 4, drew 3 and lost 3.

Nothing amazing compared to other tactics I have tried and with the squad I have, despite it being relatively new and lack of relationships, I have tried others on here with the same start process and been much better off.

One thing I am wary of is the fact that despite plugging this in, the author is very keen (or at least I think he is; Google Translate) to suggest that tweaks and changes must be made and this is not plug & play.

I'm guessing there's quite a lot I'm missing with that which maybe means my little test doesn't do this justice.

55 minutes ago, Mike Dodgson said:

I loaded a new save as Newcastle, with Sugar Daddy on for a bit of fun.

Put this tactic together and played the first 10 games in the Premier League - won 4, drew 3 and lost 3.

Nothing amazing compared to other tactics I have tried and with the squad I have, despite it being relatively new and lack of relationships, I have tried others on here with the same start process and been much better off.

One thing I am wary of is the fact that despite plugging this in, the author is very keen (or at least I think he is; Google Translate) to suggest that tweaks and changes must be made and this is not plug & play.

I'm guessing there's quite a lot I'm missing with that which maybe means my little test doesn't do this justice.

I think what you may be missing is a lot of editor use 😂