Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

iScout Player Recommendations - Free Transfers.

JamesVilla

This thread is intended as a place you can recommend players on a free transfer you have used in FMM22 and show how well they developed and performed for you. It is also a place where you can find recommendations for players you might not yet have used or even heard of before.

In order to make this thread as useful as possible please follow these guidelines when you post.

• The player must be on a free transfer at the start of the first season first season of the game (2021/22 season) or his contract runs out at the end of the 2021/22 season and can be signed for free then.
  • Please post a screenshot of his attributes.
  • Please provide some information such as what club you bought him for and what he and you have achieved together. You don’t need to do a long write up and screenshots on there own is ok.
  • Please don’t post about a player you have edited the attributes, potential ability or current ability or because clearly he won’t perform as well for other people.
  • No regens.
  • Please keep posts to either recommendations or asking questions about a player so that other people don’t have to wade through lots of “banter” or general comments to find recommendations.

Credit to @FuddledFox for the original postings for last years game. 

If you find you have a bit of money to spend, and have discovered some mega cheap world beater, check out @Rich's 'Bargain Buys' thread HERE

I think he has retired IRL but if you're after an AM that like to thump in shots from distance Fredy Guarin is available for free.

Other decent veterans available are Dani Alves + Kwadwo Asamoah

Some quality players to mention, perform very well for my first Championship save, 

Defenders:

Loris Benito, Ivan, Andre Wisdom

Midfielders:

Nabil Bentaleb, Andreas Samaris, Ramon Azeez

Attackers:

Burgui, Jamie Yapi Mpie, Nils Quaschner

Edited by Ares_2
On 08/11/2021 at 22:48, JamesVilla said:

This thread is intended as a place you can recommend players on a free transfer you have used in FMM22 and show how well they developed and performed for you. It is also a place where you can find recommendations for players you might not yet have used or even heard of before.

In order to make this thread as useful as possible please follow these guidelines when you post.

• The player must be on a free transfer at the start of the first season first season of the game (2021/22 season) or his contract runs out at the end of the 2021/22 season and can be signed for free then.
  • Please post a screenshot of his attributes.
  • Please provide some information such as what club you bought him for and what he and you have achieved together. You don’t need to do a long write up and screenshots on there own is ok.
  • Please don’t post about a player you have edited the attributes, potential ability or current ability or because clearly he won’t perform as well for other people.
  • No regens.
  • Please keep posts to either recommendations or asking questions about a player so that other people don’t have to wade through lots of “banter” or general comments to find recommendations.

Credit to @FuddledFox for the original postings for last years game. 

If you find you have a bit of money to spend, and have discovered some mega cheap world beater, check out @Rich's 'Bargain Buys' thread HERE

Joris Gnagnon Koke Vegas

Mohamed Bahlouli, french 21 years old

I managed to sign him for 18k€/YEAR. That's way less than any second team player.

EFFC3A65-7444-4284-AD6F-C1661EB159F4_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.555551bffa2fde0e720647a6d3f7f07f.jpeg

Here are his stats after 6 month, with good training and mentoring.

52547653-D7BC-4218-A0CF-58335E4A7034_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.ba61eaa324843e7e54f5b4d19ea9319a.jpeg

I started a career in the Vanarama National League and the following are all available on a free at the start of the game and served me well up until League One/Championship level:

Goal: Kieran Westwood, Lee Camp

Def: Brandon Mason, Stefan O'Connor

Mid: Josh Sims, Jordan Ibe, Layton Ndukwu, 

Att: Jerome Sinclair, Jahmal Hector-Ingram

As a Pompey fan I know that we were heavily-linked with both Brandon Mason and Josh Sims over the summer and I was disappointed when we couldn't get the deals over the line, so it's surprising to see they haven't been snapped up by someone.

4 hours ago, Ulysses_1202 said:

I started a career in the Vanarama National League and the following are all available on a free at the start of the game and served me well up until League One/Championship level:

Goal: Kieran Westwood, Lee Camp

Def: Brandon Mason, Stefan O'Connor

Mid: Josh Sims, Jordan Ibe, Layton Ndukwu, 

Att: Jerome Sinclair, Jahmal Hector-Ingram

As a Pompey fan I know that we were heavily-linked with both Brandon Mason and Josh Sims over the summer and I was disappointed when we couldn't get the deals over the line, so it's surprising to see they haven't been snapped up by someone.

Nice to see list for lower leagues . I agree with J.Sims , J.Ibe, B.Mason used them before . I would add these for lower leagues :

GK M.Prinz

CB B.Diaby

ST O.Munsah