Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Draft League FMM22


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, DanEnglish said:

0F005469-A01F-489C-82C6-45B37B96D365.thumb.png.e43597475be554b30dde6df25d826595.png

Media Q&A

A crazy first round in the draft so far. The media have questions + your fans want answers! 

@Kun Aguero - fans are salivating over your two statement wonderkid stars. Are you expecting your manager to play Haaland as a central striker + Mbappe to play as a wide inside forward, or (edit) should fans expect Haaland to be an ‘impact sub’ off the bench ... ?! 

@Victor77 - DanEnglish FC have stated you may have already “won” the first round of the draft - selecting 2 of their top targets, including Lukaku, probably the most well-rounded top ST in FM. Any comments?

@Chelseaplchamps2022 - over half your budget spent on 4 world class stars - does this put you as automatic title contenders in season 1? Also fans are concerned about De Bruyne + Salah’s ages, as this could be a 5 year league - are you worried?!

@broodje kip - You got Barella, you must be delighted? Plus 4 great midfielders but no strikers - will you be forcing your manager to play a strikerless system?!

@StuartM - great picks without spending too much. Fans are asking whether young Bellingham is for the first team right now, or whether he’s one for the future? How will you ensure he gets game time?!

415229F4-A881-4C0F-8BE8-9EB63C5455EC.thumb.jpeg.68198caf3a4a50819ad59a251d0ba52f.jpeg

That’s all from BBC Sports. The fans eagerly await their owners’ responses...
 

We don’t need to play strikerless, Muller will carry.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ST - Karim Benzema ($65M)

LW - Federico Chiesa ($60M)

RW - Lionel Messi ($46M)

CM - Bernardo Silva ($109M)

Total Purchase - $280M

Balance - $720M

Link to comment
Share on other sites

DanEnglish FC signings:

  • ST = H. Kane ($176m)
  • AML = M. Rashford (69m)
  • AMR = S. Gnabry ($50m)
  • AMC = P. Pogba ($92m)

Total Spent = $387m
Total Remaining = $613m

Link to comment
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, vizardjr said:

ST - Karim Benzema ($65M)

LW - Federico Chiesa ($60M)

RW - Lionel Messi ($46M)

CM - Bernardo Silva ($109M)

Total Purchase - $280M

Balance - $720M

ST - Karim Benzema ($65M)  64M 

LW - Federico Chiesa ($60M)  63M

RW - Lionel Messi ($46M) 

CM - Bernardo Silva ($109M)  111M

Total Purchase - $280M  284M

Balance - $720M  716M

 

 

5 hours ago, DanEnglish said:

DanEnglish FC signings:

  • ST = H. Kane ($176m)
  • AML = M. Rashford (69m)
  • AMR = S. Gnabry ($50m)
  • AMC = P. Pogba ($92m)

Total Spent = $387m
Total Remaining = $613m

ST = H. Kane ($176m) 

AML = M. Rashford (69m) 

AMR = S. Gnabry ($50m)  43M

AMC = P. Pogba ($92m) 

Total Spent = $387m  380M 
Total Remaining = $613m  620M 

 

 

@FrAn4eSc0 up next 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ST = Alexander Isak - $49.5m

LW = Heung-Min Son - $119m

RW =  Ferran Torres - $79m

DMC = Federico Valverde - $50m

 

Total Spent = $297.5m

Total Remaining = $702.5m 

 

@JamesVillaup next 👍

Edited by FrAn4eSc0
Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 13/02/2022 at 12:52, DanEnglish said:

0F005469-A01F-489C-82C6-45B37B96D365.thumb.png.e43597475be554b30dde6df25d826595.png

Media Q&A

A crazy first round in the draft so far. The media have questions + your fans want answers! 

@Kun Aguero - fans are salivating over your two statement wonderkid stars. Are you expecting your manager to play Haaland as a central striker + Mbappe to play as a wide inside forward, or (edit) should fans expect Haaland to be an ‘impact sub’ off the bench ... ?! 

@Victor77 - DanEnglish FC have stated you may have already “won” the first round of the draft - selecting 2 of their top targets, including Lukaku, probably the most well-rounded top ST in FM. Any comments?

@Chelseaplchamps2022 - over half your budget spent on 4 world class stars - does this put you as automatic title contenders in season 1? Also fans are concerned about De Bruyne + Salah’s ages, as this could be a 5 year league - are you worried?!

@broodje kip - You got Barella, you must be delighted? Plus 4 great midfielders but no strikers - will you be forcing your manager to play a strikerless system?!

@StuartM - great picks without spending too much. Fans are asking whether young Bellingham is for the first team right now, or whether he’s one for the future? How will you ensure he gets game time?!

415229F4-A881-4C0F-8BE8-9EB63C5455EC.thumb.jpeg.68198caf3a4a50819ad59a251d0ba52f.jpeg

That’s all from BBC Sports. The fans eagerly await their owners’ responses...
 

Well he wasn't my first option actually 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Right, I’ve looked through the posts and can’t see these players already drafted, so apologies if I’ve made a mistake; 

ST = Youssef En-Neesyri = $49.5m

LW = Gonçalo Guedes = $49m

RW = Nicolo Zaniolo = $58m

CM = Sergej Milinkovic Slavic = $83m

Total spent = $239.5m

Budget Remaining = $760.5m

I am really hoping to get first 2/3 choices for Defenders/Goalkeeper right now 😂

@LordArezo Finally get your pick mate. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, FrAn4eSc0 said:

ST = Alexander Isak - $49.5m

LW = Heung-Min Son - $119m

RW =  Ferran Torres - $79m

DMC = Federico Valverde - $50m

 

Total Spent = $297.5m

Total Remaining = $702.5m 

 

@JamesVillaup next 👍

ST = Alexander Isak - $49.5m  47m 

LW = Heung-Min Son - $119m 

RW =  Ferran Torres - $79m 

DMC = Federico Valverde - $50m 

 

Total Spent = $297.5m  295m

Total Remaining = $702.5m  705m 

 

12 hours ago, JamesVilla said:

Right, I’ve looked through the posts and can’t see these players already drafted, so apologies if I’ve made a mistake; 

ST = Youssef En-Neesyri = $49.5m

LW = Gonçalo Guedes = $49m

RW = Nicolo Zaniolo = $58m

CM = Sergej Milinkovic Slavic = $83m

Total spent = $239.5m

Budget Remaining = $760.5m

I am really hoping to get first 2/3 choices for Defenders/Goalkeeper right now 😂

@LordArezo Finally get your pick mate. 

ST = Youssef En-Neesyri = $49.5m 

LW = Gonçalo Guedes = $49m  49.5m

RW = Nicolo Zaniolo = $58m 

CM = Sergej Milinkovic Slavic = $83m 

Total spent = $239.5m  240m

Budget Remaining = $760.5m  760m

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you need to check whose been drafted so far (e.g. for the next round MC picks) - here is a handy lookup table for you.

900296126_FMMDraftv01.thumb.png.1be1ebbebd3c1493d7c3cd2171c20698.png

 

This may be too wide for usage on phones / mobile, so here's a narrower version

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.e6e35193f1ff9ab0f6e8031ad21db6cb.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

0F005469-A01F-489C-82C6-45B37B96D365.thumb.png.e43597475be554b30dde6df25d826595.png

Media Q&A

Controversy in the 1st round of the player draft - the media have questions + your fans want answers!(don't worry - we won't do this for every round haha!)

@vizardjr - a well balanced front four - the fans are exciting to see you draft the world's best player. Given both Messi and Benzema are aging, how long do you expect them to be first team members?

@DanEnglish - no questions, but fans are both delighted that they'll see their star striker Kane remain at the (old) Spurs stadium, but also disgusted at how much the team has paid for him ($176m?!).

@FrAn4eSc0 - an exciting front line, with young talent supplemented by the star attacker Son. Given that the team gets a 'free player' if they win the league, fans want to know if these young wonderkids (Isak, Torres, Valverde) are good enough to win the league in the 1st year, or whether to expect title wins in future years instead?

@JamesVilla - fans are delighted with the reasonably young (22-24) and talented front three, driven by the star midfielder SMS. Similar to the previous question, your team gets a free player if you reach the top 4 in this 1st season. Do you think your young stars are good enough right now to hit top 4 straight away, or do you urge the fanbase to be patient while these wonderkids develop?!

@LordArezo - it must have been hard for you to have the last pick of this 1st round - yet you've got some great players in your picks. Fans are pleasantly surprised by both the statement signing of Sadio Mane and the budget $5.5m draft of winger Cristian Pavón. Any comments?  

That's all from BBC Sports - now it's over to the teams for their responses...

 

 

Edited by DanEnglish
Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DanEnglish said:

@vizardjr - a well balanced front four - the fans are exciting to see you draft the world's best player. Given both Messi and Benzema are aging, how long do you expect them to be first team members?

They are unreplaceable player 🤘

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Player Draft Round 2: CAM/CM/CDM + LB/LWB + RB/RWB + CD

 

 

Rules:

Wait until the person before you made his/her choices. As soon as the person posted his/her choices, the next one can post theirs.

Every manager will have a maximum of 24 hours to post their choice (doesn't mean you have to take 24 hours though 🤣)

Pick 1 CD + 1 LB/LWB + 1 RB/RWB + 1 CAM/CM/CDM (4 players total)

For a player to be picked, he has to have a dark green (accomplished) shade for that position

For more player choices, load up a save to check 😉

 

 

Order for picking players:

1. @broodje kip

2. @DanEnglish

3. @Kun Aguero

4. @JamesVilla

5. @LordArezo

6. @FrAn4eSc0

7. @Chelseaplchamps2022

8. @vizardjr

9. @Victor77

10. @StuartM

 

 

Central Defenders (CD)

Spoiler

Screenshot_20220215-071632.thumb.jpg.65f67e69e24cf7313b0ffee4c532e7cd.jpgScreenshot_20220215-071637.thumb.jpg.21996689e20b588b4c318f2a5c9806f0.jpgScreenshot_20220215-071641.thumb.jpg.b89571201db3a443fd76db49dc737291.jpg

 

Left Full Back (LB or LWB)

Spoiler

LB

Screenshot_20220215-071522.thumb.jpg.baf905cda8e4383b0211a362b9866a09.jpgScreenshot_20220215-071526.thumb.jpg.9f3996a65c3c1a0b5cb4517a53304a7b.jpgScreenshot_20220215-071529.thumb.jpg.745e38c26e3f2e3c728eff8bfdd59697.jpg

 

LWB

Screenshot_20220215-071537.thumb.jpg.9c799fce3d35b09bf18fe37f225efe00.jpgScreenshot_20220215-071540.thumb.jpg.cc0a990db57b1e722c5535bb26b798b6.jpgScreenshot_20220215-071544.thumb.jpg.8e1ea1efd8d55217869341e4893f1cab.jpg

 

Right Full Back (RB or RWB)

Spoiler

RB

Screenshot_20220215-071555.thumb.jpg.b7032760c85688ea9eedb97f6c50a471.jpgScreenshot_20220215-071558.thumb.jpg.cd80b34f861ae4576181363e9828a833.jpgScreenshot_20220215-071601.thumb.jpg.7398db73e3c6409370f4989324a788cf.jpg

 

RWB

Screenshot_20220215-071611.thumb.jpg.e0a637719d9e96165a1ae0e257467c09.jpgScreenshot_20220215-071614.thumb.jpg.efc799b7d63aebd0c2b3662052c5d0d9.jpgScreenshot_20220215-071616.thumb.jpg.e8e7e66dcc56f93120aafd542f08bb47.jpg

 

Midfielders (CAM or CM or CDM)

Spoiler

CAM

Screenshot_20220212-065548.thumb.jpg.5aa10e99aedacbd728d2b3601f548a53.jpgScreenshot_20220212-065552.thumb.jpg.7e52df71487ca3e2a221ccb3007def21.jpgScreenshot_20220212-065555.thumb.jpg.852218260fbf44528766ebad43688451.jpg

 

CM

Screenshot_20220212-065601.thumb.jpg.5dc9472f0e9ac8d9b4fe04e00ea10e0b.jpgScreenshot_20220212-065604.thumb.jpg.e1521b0f105ebc8e349b43e09d75dcdf.jpgScreenshot_20220212-065608.thumb.jpg.361cb63db49cd1e68f0a3bc3fbc66e4f.jpg

 

CDM

Screenshot_20220212-065615.thumb.jpg.7abac0c53a1f8aaaef945be41a08dfca.jpgScreenshot_20220212-065618.thumb.jpg.56a038ab5cca02d5092d73c41882de91.jpgScreenshot_20220212-065621.thumb.jpg.e1612923b4f016bcf362a8b855c69dc9.jpg

 

 

Picked Players List after draft round 1 (Alphabetical order)

Spoiler

Players1a.png.7e4b009241b4a0edb11aef2982be29e1.pngPlayers1b.png.7f2d091d8374a0ab0f3ae50689f0b8b3.png

 

 

 

I only show the top 3 player pages. Best is to start a save yourself with the same leagues loaded and make choices like that (prices could be a bit different, but won't be much normally)

 

If somebody has any questions, fee free to ask!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

First!! Let’s goo!!!

CD: Pau Torres $43m

LB: Joao Cancelo $66m

RB: Pedro Porro $54m

CM: Franck Kessi $47.5m

Total: $210.5m

Balance: $524m

Link to comment
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, DanEnglish said:

@JamesVilla - fans are delighted with the reasonably young (22-24) and talented front three, driven by the star midfielder SMS. Similar to the previous question, your team gets a free player if you reach the top 4 in this 1st season. Do you think your young stars are good enough right now to hit top 4 straight away, or do you urge the fanbase to be patient while these wonderkids develop?!

The viewpoint from the club is that yes, the front three are fairly young, but with drafts left for several players, fans of the club should withhold judgement untill the last player has been picked. Who knows what they have up their sleeves!

Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, broodje kip said:

First!! Let’s goo!!!

CD: Pau Torres $43m

LB: Joao Cancelo $66m

RB: Pedro Porro $54m

CM: Franck Kessi $47.5m

Total: $210.5m

Balance: $524m

CD: Pau Torres $43m 

LB: João Cancelo $66m 

RB: Pedro Porro $54m 

CM: Franck Kessié $47.5m 

Total: $210.5m 

Balance: $524m 

 

 

@DanEnglish up next 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Out with the family - will reply properly in a few (3-4?) hours.

Probably I’ll pick Gaya (DL), Varane (DC), edit - maybe Brozovic (MC), plus either Reece James or Di Lorenzo (both RB). Will pick in a few hours.

 

Edited by DanEnglish
Link to comment
Share on other sites

DanEnglish FC’s 2nd round draft:

  • DC = R. Varane ($67m)
  • DR = R. James ($68m)
  • DL = J. Gaya ($39m)
  • MC = M. Brozovic ($48.5m)

Budget Spent = $222.5m

Budget Remaining = $397.5m. 
(for 14 players = ~28m/player)

Link to comment
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, broodje kip said:

First!! Let’s goo!!!

CD: Pau Torres $43m

LB: Joao Cancelo $66m

RB: Pedro Porro $54m

CM: Franck Kessi $47.5m

Total: $210.5m

Balance: $524m

Man. They are done great choices. Am disgusted *sob* *sob* you drafted Kessie, I really wanted him 😞 Torres is also a classy CB, as good as Varane, yet younger + cheaper!

Edit - @Kun Aguero you are next

Edited by DanEnglish
Link to comment
Share on other sites
Just now, DanEnglish said:

Man. They are done great choices. Am disgusted *sob* *sob* you drafted Kessie, I really wanted him 😞 Torres is also a classy CB, as good as Varane, yet younger + cheaper!

I wanted kessie too

Link to comment
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, DanEnglish said:

0F005469-A01F-489C-82C6-45B37B96D365.thumb.png.e43597475be554b30dde6df25d826595.png

Media Q&A

Controversy in the 1st round of the player draft - the media have questions + your fans want answers!(don't worry - we won't do this for every round haha!)

@FrAn4eSc0 - an exciting front line, with young talent supplemented by the star attacker Son. Given that the team gets a 'free player' if they win the league, fans want to know if these young wonderkids (Isak, Torres, Valverde) are good enough to win the league in the 1st year, or whether to expect title wins in future years instead

@JamesVilla

The goal is to build a really exciting team. We hope to have a better choice in the coming drafts and then Zizou to put the pieces together. We are really ambitious but also we need to be realistic. This is I would say a 3 year project and I would be very happy with CL qualification this season as there is some really strong and experienced teams. Zizou  will be given the time and resources unless the things go really bad. We are backing him 100%

Link to comment
Share on other sites

LB: Angelino

RB: Aarons

CB: Dias

CDM: Kimmich

Old Budget: 745.5 mil

New Budget : just tell me pls im struggling to calculate dont have my laptop on me 😭🤣

Edited by LordArezo
Link to comment
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, DanEnglish said:

it must have been hard for you to have the last pick of this 1st round - yet you've got some great players in your picks. Fans are pleasantly surprised by both the statement signing of Sadio Mane and the budget $5.5m draft of winger Cristian Pavón. Any comments?

Mane, doesn't have anything else to prove and I was surprised to see people pick Salah and not Mane, I actually prefer him over Salah too, ngl. Pavon is a cheap beast honestly, he bangs in goal from the wing when need so I'm happy. Really good Crossing and Dribbling helps me a ton with the assists for my strikers! Honestly if he performs good then I might just change my name to Lord Pavón...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...