Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM23 - General Discussion

FuddledFox

Should I abandon my OME Bayern Munich save? In the league my tactics is leaking goals to the point of no-win streak, having to score enough goals to equalize just to avoid defeat, never mind Europe tournament

Is there a less challenging team/League than Bayern Munich? I'm not even thinking about trying EME if I can't make OME work.

On 25/06/2023 at 04:51, John2023 said:

Why can't the licensed club logos and faces be replaced, e.g. in the German Bundesliga?

They can be although there’s a method to the already licensed content.

1. Delete the app and all your data

2. Redownload the app (Do not open it)

3. Connect your device to ITunes

- Drop your files as usual

4. Open the app

Done.

This also works for replacing the Burnley badge to the newer version.

I had to give up on getting my app onto Google Play again this year. I'm having some problems I can't solve with the Android permissions system. I'll try again next year, but in the meantime I managed to get a non-Google Play version working. 

There are a few things that won't work this year (like languages and favourite clubs), but mostly it's the same as last year.

I might not be able to provide much support for it this year and after a week or two I'll need to upgrade my development environment meaning I won't be able to fix bugs, but... at least it should work for most people 🤞

Anyway, you can get your hands on AM23 now (Android only):

On 12/07/2023 at 15:11, Pista said:

What do you think are the chances of reviving the career of what should be world-class player, but one that, in typical FM AI fashion, has been completely neglected? Despite paying for him an enormous sum of money... Also, typical FM AI. He's supposed to have a lot of potential left, which is kinda expected, his skills should be way higher, but at the age of 29 I'm not sure if it's realistic to expect anything.

Screenshot_20230712_150606_FM23 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20230712_150618_FM23 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20230712_150625_FM23 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20230712_150654_FM23 Mobile.jpg

I think it's safe to say that reviving one's career after so many season of neglect doesn't seem possible. Oh, well, too bad for him. Besides being a whiny little b*tch he didn't do much.

Screenshot_20230810_133214_FM23 Mobile.jpg

1 hour ago, jp1742 said:

Not sure if this is the best place to ask, but didn't want to make a new thread:

Is there an FPL group for FMM?

Thanks in advance

You better be quick though as I’m closing entries after this gameweek.

Quick question @FuddledFox.

Why does the FMM Vibe Twitter/X or whatever it's officially called now, not get used? Just cleaning up my follows and noticed I've been following the account for ages but it's been silent since 2021.

Oops didn't mean to post this one.

Was answering an FPL post on here and ended up here somehow 🤣

Edited by Schwantz34
12 minutes ago, Navalends said:

I know Editor stayed permanently, but if I buy, say, Expand/New Stadium, will I have to bought that everytime I start a new save?

Screenshot_20230913-133703509.png

I don't know if it's a bug or team specific but I wouldn't pay for benefactor or expand stadium. I got message for benefactor like after 2 successful seasons and was expanding stadium after 1 season or so. In fact I expanded Leeds from like 35-40k I think to 75k. Don't know if it's bug though. In PC FM bigger stadium meant more money but is it same in FMM since you don't really see the finance details I think? 

24 minutes ago, zenit07 said:

I don't know if it's a bug or team specific but I wouldn't pay for benefactor or expand stadium. I got message for benefactor like after 2 successful seasons and was expanding stadium after 1 season or so. In fact I expanded Leeds from like 35-40k I think to 75k. Don't know if it's bug though. In PC FM bigger stadium meant more money but is it same in FMM since you don't really see the finance details I think? 

Ah benefactor I got it from playing the game normally, I honestly just want to bought the Editor but might as well ask for other things.

i started a new game as an unknown coach and it says board hired me with intention of being interim, to be replaced next season (southampton). will they 100% replace me? i restarted as local rep and got higher budget and no interim message. 

but unfortunately the unknown coach save is the only one where i get Lavia as 173 PA player 😛 all the other saves keep makng him 167 or 155 :D

Hi lads! At this point i'm a bit bored with the game, and i wanted to play around with a 1k tactic. I won't post in the challenge section or anything, just wanted it for private use. If someone could give me one, would be much appreciated.

Edited by JimmyPage

All of a sudden when I save the game it gets stuck on the save game screen and the only way out is closing the app completely and reloading it. It keeps happening more frequently but never had the issue before.

Any ideas anyone?

3 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

All of a sudden when I save the game it gets stuck on the save game screen and the only way out is closing the app completely and reloading it. It keeps happening more frequently but never had the issue before.

Any ideas anyone?

I've something like that start happening to me in the last couple of weeks. The popup message saying Saving Game stays up and doesn't go away. You can still see the screen you had open below that, just with the Saving Game popup still there. I'm on Android, so I just hit the Android back button several times until it pops up with Do you want to exit the game and that seems to clear the Saving Game popup. I don't actually have to exit, just get that exit popup to display. 

Not sure if that's what you have, but hope it helps.

1 hour ago, Scratch said:

I've something like that start happening to me in the last couple of weeks. The popup message saying Saving Game stays up and doesn't go away. You can still see the screen you had open below that, just with the Saving Game popup still there. I'm on Android, so I just hit the Android back button several times until it pops up with Do you want to exit the game and that seems to clear the Saving Game popup. I don't actually have to exit, just get that exit popup to display. 

I'll give it a go when it happens again. Becoming more frequent so won't be long I'm sure 😁

21 hours ago, Scratch said:

just hit the Android back button several times until it pops up with Do you want to exit the game and that seems to clear the Saving Game popup. I don't actually have to exit, just get that exit popup to display. 

I confirm the same issue and the same solution. 

It works. And I found even if the screen is fixed, the saving has been done in most of the cases. 

I've downloaded and installed fm 23 from various sources but everytime I tap on the game it never opens. Is it because Android 13.?? Can anyone help me .?? I'm not being able to play the game for once!!! HELP !!!

4 hours ago, James Heller said:

I've downloaded and installed fm 23 from various sources but everytime I tap on the game it never opens. Is it because Android 13.?? Can anyone help me .?? I'm not being able to play the game for once!!! HELP !!!

Are you talking about the full FM game or the Mobile game?

Do you have any (non-vanilla) skins / add-ins / face packs / changes.txt installed?

Screenshots would help

Edited by DanEnglish
On 23/09/2023 at 14:11, Scratch said:

Ah thanks for the tip!!! I've had this problem for months and I've always killed the app... Will try this next time (should happen very soon...).